Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Curse of Curves (revised on 3/4 )

by lclutebark 1 review

They talk things over. Things get a little heavy.P

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-03 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 2505 words

1Funny
A/N: Again sorry for typos, i didn't revise this chapter! But i'm very sick so i'm very sorry... :( KINDA GRAPHIC CHAPTER!

I stared at Pete as he made his way inside the doors, not even waiting to be invited in, he waited behind me as I took a deep breath and closed the door to finally face him.
"So...is it that hard to talk to me?" he was looking at me with an unreadable face.
I rolled my eyes "Come here...to the kitchen..." I didn't want this to turn into something major and if Jason found out Pete was here, he'd make sure that I'd never hear the end of it.
We made our way towards the kitchen in silence, once we got there I made sure to close the door so if things got loud no one would hear it, even tho it was kinda dangerous to do that since I didn't know Pete that well in the first place.

"So...Can we talk now? Are you sure that whoever is in the living room won't be able to hear our argument?" he smirked when I looked at him startled, how in the hell he knew there was someone in the living room?
"It's not that...there's no one home...I forgot the tv on..." I lied.
"Oh okay then...then why are we talking with closed doors in the kitchen if the living room is available?" he gave me a skeptical look.
"Well...here I can offer you some coffee while we talk..." I made my last attempt in lying.
"God! You know what? I don't care...let's get this over with before I lose my head over this little fact that you are trying to hide that I'm here from your husband. Actually that makes me wonder if he is aware that his wife's wedding band is with me..." he chuckled, his voice a little too loud for my comfort at the moment, he lifted his middle finger to show my wedding band. "As a matter of fact, I'm aware that my wife's wedding band is with you...but seems like now I'm married to you...right? Wife-y?" Jason comes in startling both of us, as we just stared at him. Pete looked at him and shrugged.
"Well, I guess you should also know that I'm aware that you've been courting my wife for some time now, actually do you mind telling me what exactly are you doing here?" Jason crossed is arms in his chest, his expression serious, but I shook my head knowing he was just putting on a show, he wanted to test Pete, I guess.
"Well, you seem to be aware of a lot of stuff, but did you know she slept with me? As a matter of fact, she used me and now she is back here pretending to be the great 'housewife'. I came here for answers and to give back her wedding ring..." he said, his voice a little strained, I covered my face with my hands as Mark made an entrance in the kitchen placing his hand on Jason's shoulder, Pete looked at me and I blushed.
"Ahh I know you guys had a steamy night...actually I'm still mad at her for not enjoying more the little fling you guys had, but she never listens to me..." Jason shrugged and looked at Mark.

"Look, I'm still here and I don't want you guys discussing my sex life like it's your own. He came here to talk to me...and well I made a mistake I guess but I can only fix it if we talk things over ...in private." I looked at the guys and pulled Pete by the hand making my way upstairs towards my room; I closed the door and forgot to lock it somehow once we were safely inside.
"I'm really impressed...you really told him about us...I mean...he knows we had sex...this is crazy, Florah...I mean...that guy was his boyfriend?" I nodded looking out the window as he sat on the edge of my bed.
"And you guys live in harmony in the house? Just like that?" he questioned amazement visible in his voice.
"Yeah. I mean...today was 'bonding' time so he was going to be here so we can get to know each other and stuff...they've been together for a while and he is here all the time and sometimes I feel out of place in my own home."
I shrugged taking a sit in the little love sit in the side of my room, facing Pete.
"I don't understand why you put up with this kind of things...I mean...if you were living like a single woman and stuff I'd understand since he doesn't seem to mind, but you live like the dejected wife..."
"It's not like that...think about it Pete...who is going to understand my situation? You are one of the few people that know everything and you still don't understand it...who is going to want me?" I shouted, I got up and paced a little.
"I will. You never gave me the chance to tell you my intentions...I can't say that I understand all of this...but Florah, when you ran from me I was devastated, that note you left hurt me like you have no idea...I just wanted you to tell me...why did you run?" I sat down and looked at my feet trying to formulate a convincing answer.
"I got what I wanted and you did too...why make things awkward with staying there, for 'morning after' conversation? I didn't want to be cold and harsh but I didn't want to face you I guess and lead you on leaving a sweet note..." I shrugged, that was the best I could do? Oh hell...so convincing!

Pete thought too as he laughed looking at me, hitting his leg like a maniac, was it THAT funny? I don't think so...
"So you got what you wanted?? By that you mean you only wanted my hoodie?" I cut him off. "Off course not...I needed the hoodie because it was too cold when my taxi arrived..." he eyed me still laughing.
"Really? Seems like you wanted a souvenir...or maybe you wanted to sleep and have my smell around you..."he showed me a cocky grin. I shook my head and grunted.
"No? Then why in the hell are you wearing it right now?" he got up and made his way towards me, I blushed and looked down, "Oops... I didn't even remember it was yours..." I stuttered out as he stood in front of me.
" yeah...I bet Florah...now...I want it back...right now..." he held the zipper and started to pull down, so fast I was only able to hold it still letting out a gasp.
"No! Are you crazy? I'll take it off in a minute and in private." I made it to get up and he straddled my hips, his hands in my shoulders forcing me back down, I looked up surprised, he leaned down and kissed me, startling me.
I tried to fight off his kiss but one of his hands that were in my shoulder made it's way to my neck, holding me still while his other hand pulled down the zipper of the hoodie, realizing I was not wearing anything underneath he took vantage of that and started to caress my breasts in the way that he already knew that I loved, I gasped in his mouth, my arms making it's way around his neck to bring him closer to me, finally giving in to the fire that had awakened the moment I saw him at my door step.


"This time let's go to the bed..." he whispered and got up, taking my hands he made sure that the hoodie was discarded, he sat in the edge of the bed, pulling me to straddle him by my ass, squeezing it, my pajama pants were half way down when I noticed, I was glad that I was wearing at least some panties.
I untangled myself from him and crawled towards the head of the bed, leaving my pants on the way, making sure to sway my hips in the process, I gasped when he pounced on my back, his bulge brushing against my ass, his hand searched for my breast as he squeezed both, his hips now grinding.
"Pete..." I muttered, feeling my senses on overdrive, my body hot and sweaty his obvious erection pressing on my backside tickling me, he started kissing my back, sometimes open mouthed kisses sometimes he'd lick my back towards my neck making me push back on him, making him groan in return.
I spread my tights a bit making room for my hand to go through to squeeze him through his pants, he gasped grinding a little more forcefully, his groans got to be too much so I turned around, facing him, I got on my knees and shoved him on his back in the bed, I crawled over him kissing his neck at first then kissing my way down his stomach, stopping from time to time to kiss his nipples when doing my way back.
I opened my eyes and he was holding his head up supporting it with his arm watching me attentively.
I finally got around to undo his belt, zipping down his pants I licked his tattoo and he shivered I could see he really liked that as he closed his eyes.
I pulled his pants down, seeing that today he didn't really know he'd get lucky. I kissed him through his boxers and I could hear his breath hitch.
He started to pull one side of his boxers down and I helped, I think he couldn't let me take my time.
Once he was completely naked he stood there proudly erect, he made it to grab it but I reached it first grabbing it lightly afraid to hurt him and he moaned and licked his lips looking down at me, eyes half open with desire.
"You don't have to..." I gazed at him as I started to pump his sex lightly with some pressure, he closed his eyes for a second then opened them again, raising his hips, telling me he was ready for more, I held the base and without thinking I put it in my mouth, closing my eyes I had a brief remembrance of the first time Jason had told me to that to him and i unwillingly had done it, throwing up right after that, but with Pete, somehow felt good, it wasn't just because he liked it, it was because I wanted to that to him, I couldn't explain.

Pete moaned when I speed up a bit the suction and the pumping, his hips coming up from the bed again, making him slide further in my mouth, I looked up and he fisted the sheets with one hand as the other covered his forehead, his eyes still fixated on mine, we kept that up until the moment he let go, his eyes closed his mouth agape as a moan from the back of his throat erupted in the room, as I tried to keep up with another eruption going on somewhere else, I kept doing what I was doing not knowing when it was okay to let go, I could just imagine the mess I must look before I could unwrap my lips from Petey, the door opened and I gasped along with two other loud gasps coming from the door.
"FLORAH BELLA LYNHART, you ninfo!!" I looked towards them as Pete tried to cover himself up with a pillow. Jason and Mark looked amused and surprised at the same time.
Pete pulled me to him covering my breasts with his hands.
"Guys...give us 5 minutes please?" he smirked as the guys stood there for about 10 seconds and then closed the door behind them.
"Oh Gosh! That has to be one of the most embarrassing moments ever in my history! Oh gosh Pete...I'm so ashamed." I put my head in his shoulders, my face so hot with adrenaline.
"It was kinda embarrassing; people have always to get a glimpse of Petey! Ha-ha.
But think of it this way...right now they must be plotting to get you to maybe participate in one of their love escapades." I hit his shoulder as he chuckled.
"Nah...right now Jason must be wondering why I never went down on him without throwing up after 10 seconds." I shook my head and tried to get out of the bed, but Pete pulled me to him, my back resting on his chest.
"Where are you going?" he whispered his hands roaming on my stomach.
"I know Jason...he is going to knock again...soon." I tried do get the words out as Pete's hands went towards the place where all the heat in my body was hiding.
I turned my head back and kissed him, pulling his hands out of my panties I blushed.
"As good as that is I don't want to have them walking in again..." I got off the bed, feeling a little self conscious to be naked like that.
"Do you think they will know if we made love here..." I heard him saying as I walked out of the closet pulling an old lavender dress over my head.
"Hell ya...I bet they are just outside the door trying to listen to us." I giggled sitting in the edge of the bed.
"Let's give them what they want then...even if we fake it..." he smiled devilishly at me throwing the pillow that was hiding Petey on the side.
"Come here...be a little more daring...do you hear them when they do it here?" he smirked and I blushed. Mark was kinda loud, yeah...
"Mark is kinda loud, I guess I don't care when they are at it...even tho this week it kinda bothered me 'cause it made me miss you and wish I wasn't so stupid. When they'd cuddle at night in the couch and kiss before Mark had to go it was bad." He pulled me to him kissing me loudly and sloppily, making me giggle like a school girl, then he put his arms under my legs pulling me to the other side of the bed, with his free hand he pulled my dress up making me raise my arms to lose it then came the knock on the door.
"It's been more than 5 minutes, come out love birds!!!" Jason's voice dampened our mood.
"Is this guy serious??" Pete asked.
"Nah he is just trying to mess with us... I guess he..." Jason's voice cut at me.
"Mister, today it's bonding day and you are ruining it...so you either participate or leave..." yeah I think he was serious.
Sign up to rate and review this story