Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Calm before the storm

by lclutebark 3 reviews

Things are going good until someone comes to visit.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-04 - Updated: 2007-03-04 - 2277 words

1Original
A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter!! I'm very proud of it. lol!

It's been two months now, and we had been managing, I had found out that Pete traveled a lot, in fact after that 1º night together he had to fly out to LA and that's why it took him almost two weeks to get to me.
I found out Louise (from the bakery) hated his guts as well, she made that clear one day he had sent me flowers, more like a dozen every two hours in a span of 8 hours.
He called me from time to time and I was still trying to act like I still had a reign on my emotions, when I was falling deeper in love every time he showed me he cared in a way.

I was singing quietly to a song that was playing in my ipod, it was 'slow dancing in a burning room' by John Mayer when the door jiggled, this time I didn't look up.
"Hey! Bella" I looked up and there he was, his hair a little shorter than the last time I've seen him, he said he had been shooting a video or something. I smiled warmly at him wanting nothing more than to hug him and kiss him right there, like jump over the counter and go at it.

Another week without seeing him, after two weeks seeing each other basically everyday it was pretty tough to stay apart for so long.

Funny thing is that Pete calls me in the house now and sometimes Mark or Jason will pick up and talk to him before I even get the chance to talk to him at least they get along really well what makes things easy.

Pete and I still didn't know where we stood, we agreed that we'd just go with the flow and whenever one didn't feel like seeing the other anymore it was over and done with, it was harsh but it was the best way to deal with the situation. It's like silently I'm in love with Pete and when I'm with him I try to show that without words because that'd be fucked up on my part if I just told him that if I'm the tough one in this relationship, if we can call it that.

"I can't believe you are here...I missed you like hell" I hung my head down, just whispering the words.
"Is Louise here? Jason told me she complained that I was always around here trying to take your attention...and I quote 'making moves' on a married woman!" he smirked, sitting in a booth by my side.
"She likes Jason a lot and well, I am in fact a married woman but she doesn't know everything, does she??" I smirked.

When it had been lunch time I decided to take Pete to my house so we could have some lunch and catch up a bit.

After lunch I had a little over an hour to get back to work. We sat in the couch talking, during lunch he had told me all about the video shot and exciting stuff he saw while he was away now it was my turn.
"Well...my mother in law called and said she'll be coming here anytime now, to see how I managed to not burn the house the house down in two years and to see if her son is eating well enough." Pete chuckled and I asked what he meant.
"Well he seems to have been eating a lot." I chuckled along with him.
Now that he would spend some nights in the house he understood what I meant when I said Mark was loud.
"Shhh that's mean, Pete! Anyways...this Sunday it's bonding day! Woo!" what do you think?" I looked up at him.
"What's it this time?? Friend's season 6?" he smirked seeing that Jason and Mark were like 'friend junkies'.
"Nah... I really don't know...Mark says is a good movie for couples so...I just hope it's not porn." I snuggled in his chest, and then kissed it.
"Hunf...let's just hope it is!! Hahahha"


Sunday morning came by fast, Pete and I hadn't see each other since Tuesday and I missed him, he had been having a tight agenda and he had cleared Sunday so we could be together, I was preparing lunch, mark and Jason were out buying some snacks and refreshment that they wanted, it was around 11am when Pete got there holding some movies in his hands and a backpack.
He kissed my lips as he made his way in, surveying the place he turned back.
"What?? Are we alone? Where's the guys??" he asked a slight smirk on his face.
"Went grocery shopping darling, you can go and put this things in my room." He placed the movies in the counter and made his way towards me, hugging me from behind as I stirred the macaroni's sauce.
"I missed you, Florah. A lot..." he kissed my neck, his hands holding on my hips.
"I missed you too, Pete. More than I can confess." I looked up at him, and we kissed, soon my sauce forgotten as he turned me around, pressing our bodies together and slammed me on the counter.
"no...Pete they are probably coming anytime now...let me...go back to the sauce..." I whimpered as he kissed my neck, his hands squeezing my butt as he lifted one leg up in his hip.
I was glad when I herd some doors slamming, it meant the guys were home, and he'd have to behave.
"We are here...please if you guys are naked, we will give you 10 seconds to get dressed." Said Mark entering the kitchen, yeah 10 seconds my ass, Pete chuckled and went to help them with the grocery bangs.
"You guys brought half the shop home or what?" he complained.
"No...just some snacks and drinks!" Jason came through the door holding more bags.
We put things away as Pete helped the guys and I finished making lunch, it was fun seeing everybody just getting along like that.


After lunch Pete and I were in one couch cuddling as Mark and Jason were in the other, Mark on the couch and Jason sitting on the floor between his legs, as Mark caressed his head, it was cute and well, it was kinda hot too.
Funny thing was I was used to see them kissing but touching like this was new and well, both guys were hot and watching that was nice to say in the least.
"Stop staring at them, Bella." Pete whispered with amusement in my ear.
"gah...I'm not staring, I'm just looking!" I whispered back not looking at him.
"You are staring, you won't stop looking that's staring!" he chuckled.
"You are getting hot looking at them?" he asked a few seconds after, now mark was caressing Jason's neck (')
"What? No! Why would i? they are around all the time, I've seen them kissing and stuff..." I finally stopped looking to make eye contact with Pete.
"I dunno...I think you are...come here..." he pulled my head up and started nibbling on my lips, his tongue licking the corners of my mouth, closing my eyes I concentrated on the feeling, the movie forgotten a LONG time ago.
I let my head fall to the side as Pete started to make his way to my neck, I opened my eyes to see Jason and Mark getting a little frisky as well on the other couch. What was this make out marathon??
I sat up and in a single move was straddling Pete, kissing him deeply; I could feel a low chuckle as he grabbed my ass pulling me down on him.
I pulled out and went to his neck "God what's this? An orgy?" he smirked looking at the guys, that I assumed were doing something too,
"You invited me for an orgy, Florah?" he moaned as I licked his neck, I pulled out and looked at the guys, Mark was now on the floor pressed between Jason and the couch, I started a little more as they kissed and looked back at Pete, eyes wide.
"oh my god!" I chuckled hiding my face in his neck, he laughed.
This time both of us were like staring as the guys got all hot and bothered.
"Stop staring and go back to your own business" Jason chuckled as he noticed we were staring, but it's was like we couldn't look away. These guys kissed so erotically, I had never seen anything like that.
"Woah" Pete said squeezing me a bit; I think that was kinda new for him too.
"That's hot isn't it?" he nodded, I turned back to him and tried to do the same to him, he had leaned too and once we find a rhythm we didn't one to let go, not even to breathe. "Look Mark they are copying us!" Jason chuckled from the other couch.
"We better throw a bucket of ice on them before they start having sex in front of us." Yeah, said the one that had his hands inside Jason's pants a little while ago.
Pete and I parted and looked at them, sitting in the couch they were holding hands as Mark rested his head on Jason's shoulder, both staring at us.
I panted trying to untangle myself from Pete, our bodies seemed to be glued, I noticed he had a huge problem when I looked down.
"Huston we have a problem." Mark said in a nasal voice, Pete threw a pillow at him and chuckled.
"It's okay, sit this side so they won't have to look." He told me, rearranging our positions on the couch as the other couple giggled at our expenses.
We watched the remaining of the movie and I let my hands roam up and down on his leg, he leaned on me, biting the tip of my ear, lightly. Somehow Pete had spread his leg a bit and now my hands roamed freely between his legs, his problem was twice as large as before.
"You guys can go up to your room to fuck, you know. We won't mind!" Jason hinted.
Without another word Pete grabbed my hand and we made our way upstairs in a hurry, I got there and jumped on the bed, he came in the room right after me already shirtless, opening his belt buckle.
"I thought I was going to explode in there..." he groaned pulling Petey out and massaging it right in front of me, I took off my baby tee, throwing it around the room, reaching for my jean shorts zipper I pulled it down as Pete reached for me and helped me to remove it.

A little while later we were going at it for the second time when the bell rang we kept going but that had already taken my attention, who could be here visiting?


"Pete wait..." I whispered, I knew it'd me mean to just tell him to stop seeing that we were so close, he already had eyes tightly closed, fisting the sheets on the side of my head.
"Just a little more...I'm so so...close..." he panted, pulling my legs higher.
I forgot about that and got into the action in the room. Soon Pete growled loudly and I put my hand to his mouth.
There was a knock on the door, no it wasn't a knock, whoever it was seemed to be intending to put the door down.
"Florah , Peter open up!" it was Mark, his voice exasperated.
Pete got up and made his way to the door, pulling on his jeans, he zipped up and opened the door as I covered myself with sheets, Mark burst into the room, closing the door like he had seen a ghost.
"Your mother in law is here, Florah!!! Jason is helping her to unload her two hundred bags from the taxi cab!!!" he sat on the edge of the bed, putting the back of his hand towards his forehead, I stopped breathing when he had said the real mrs. Lynhart was here, she was nosy and God I was naked!
I got up from the bed and tried to hold on the sheet as I made my way to the closet, I pulled on a green flowery dress and some fresh panties.
Walking back to the room Mark sat in the love sit and Pete, now dressed was pulling the remaining sheets from the bed.
"Where do I put this?" he asked, his face serious and solemn.
I grabbed the sheets from his hand trying to make eye contact, he was trying to avoid me but he finally gave up.
"We are going to be okay, you hear me." I kissed the tip of his nose and made my way to the bathroom, when I walked back into the room they were talking.
"...so how do we explain the fact that you have two 'single' guys over in a Sunday afternoon??" Mark said, now his voice far more masculine, I wondered a bit at his question.
"Well, we can say that you guys are our gay-couple friends." I clapped my hands, I could be so smart.
Pete glared at me at first then chuckled.
"This could be fun..." he said then looking at Mark.
"ha-ha Oh my Gosh Florah you are awesome. Now let's get going downstairs before Jason says something stupid." I held Pete's hand but then let go remembering the situation.Reality was glaring at us now.
Sign up to rate and review this story