Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

We've got a big mess on our hands

by lclutebark 3 reviews

The mother in law comes to destroy the peace they had found! O.O

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 6757 words

2Funny
A/N: I hope this chapter lives up to the expectations

There she was the witch! Still looking young, and full of life - CRAP!

I came down stairs and Pete cringed already hearing the conversation.
"...That doesn't mean the dishes can stay like this after, exactly 4 hours after lunch time? It's so gross I can't even look at this!!!" she was saying in a disgusted voice while she pointed at the dishes on the table and some still on the counter as we entered the kitchen making them notice us.
"Hey baby! Look who is here!!!" Jason looked at me wide eyed, trying to sound happy and surprised that his mom was here.
"hey Marcy! How are you? I'm glad you could finally come down to visit us!" I said in a sweet voice, inside I wished I could just show her the door and make her leave.
"Oh my dear, I seriously doubt you've been really expecting me here, I know you wouldn't want me to see this mess in the kitchen, right? You know how I hate slobs." She made her way to the living room, but stopped noticing Pete and Mark she turned around, and inquisitive look on her face, raising an eyebrow she asked eyeing the guys.
"And who are you two?"
"We are friends..." Pete said placing his arm around Mark's shoulders.
"Oh, friends? Don't you guys have something better to do in a Sunday evening?" she enquired
"Nope, actually we were invited do be here, so yeah, I don't think Jason and Bella have a problem with us being here, at all." Pete said and I wanted to laugh so hard, he was great!
After that she shut up and went to survey the living room, popcorn on the floor, empty cups on the table, pillows in the floor, I could only imagine what she was going to say.
"My god! I think I'll be staying in a hotel!" she said disgusted.
"I'm sorry mom, we were just having fun and we didn't have time to clean up.
I can ask the guys to leave if you want and we can clean things up." He said walking over and placing his hand in my back, looking down at me.

"Yeah, that'd be great! Tell me where's my room, so I can take a nap!" I froze. Where would she sleep, sure we had a guestroom but she'd question about my room since it was right by Jason's room.
"Bella, Jason we are going okay? We still have to do some grocery shopping on our own so...yeah we have to go..." said Mark, poor guy was like wanting to cry, I hugged him and Pete it was like that little kiss was missing, I pouted and he chuckled patting my back.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" Pete said in my ear and I nodded.
"So...your friends are what a gay couple? Is that the kind of people you bring around your house?" we heard Marcy saying to Jason as they made their way upstairs, Mark let out a sigh.
"He is going to be a wreck when she leaves!" he said sitting in a stool.
"She is a homophobic bitch! I mean his whole family is...that's why he wanted to come here...he wanted to break free of all that." I said rubbing my face with my hands feeling a headache coming on.
"I know you are going to be sleeping with him, so please tell him that no matter what happens I love him." Mark said, looking at his feet.
"Awww I'll do that, I promise I won't even touch him." I grinned and was hit in the arm by Pete.
"I expect you to not touch him, I'm the only one that is allowed..."he kissed my cheek.
"Bella...my mom wants to know where to find clean sheets" Jason yelled from the second floor, I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs to help.
"We are leaving, k, babe?" Mark said pulling Pete along with him. This was going to be hell.



It's been two days and I still couldn't believe what a petulant ass my mother in law was!
She wanted me to wake up at 7 and start breakfast so she'd come down at 7:15 to help me finish it, that's what she told me.
Jason cried every night wanting to just tell his mom the real deal and send her packing.
She wouldn't stop making jabs at Pete and Mark's 'relationship', some times even I felt like crying, when nothing was good enough for her.

Today Jason was taking the day off to take her sight seeing, I couldn't wait to have the day all for myself, seeing that the day before she had come along with me to the bakery and I had to text Pete so he wouldn't show up.

Around 11 as always Pete showed up with a box of chocolate and a card, saying that he missed me but not signing seeing that if someone got a hold of it, they'd guess it was from my husband and not from my current lover, ha we had to be smart, especially with the snake being around.

We talked a bit sitting in the back of the room drinking coffee, there was still movement in the bakery but I now had learned my lesson so I worked really hard on the rush hour so that if Pete showed up I wouldn't feel guilty to leave Devon by himself in the counter, during the time I spent on lunch break.

"She is driving us insane Pete...last night she said that since she arrived she hadn't see me kissing my husband, good morning or goodnight, it was really odd, so this morning Jason put on this show and kissed me right in front of her, he even grabbed my ass for effect." I giggled remembering her face.
"Did you like it?" his question startled me and I looked up at him, his face down as he stirred his coffee.
"Pete, stop it! You know how it is...Gosh, I was thinking about you the whole time. I sleep thinking that's you there by my side. I bet Jason feels the same way seeing that his cell phone is always beeping with constant text messages from Mark. I think Mark trusts Jason more than you trust me." I pouted and he placed his hand on top of mine just when the door opened announcing costumers.
"Florah Bella!! What's this guy doing here?" came Marcy's high pitched voice, I flinched and pulled my hand out of his grasp, I looked up and Jason came up behind her, looking apologetic at me.
"Well...he is my friend and he came to visit me..." I started shrugging.
"But he was at your house Sunday, that's not a long time to miss you." I almost snapped at her but Pete spoke up.
"And who says how long I have to go without seeing her to start missing?" He snapped instead, I looked at him and blinked.
"Oh well, I'm saying. Don't you have your boyfriend to miss?? But I don't understand of queers so...please enlighten me" she snapped back and I bit my lip.
"Mom, that's enough okay? I don't want you to talk like that to my friends or anyone for that matter? I'm tired let's go home." Jason spoke up, he took her hand and pulled her towards the door, just as Mark came in, they looked at each other and I felt bad for them, they shook hands and I could see that Mark was about to break down the way he was looking at Jason with a clear longing in his eyes.
"Let's go to the bar tonight? Have some drinks and talk... you can bring Bella!" Mark smiled and Jason shook his head, him mom eying him carefully.

"I can't, dude! My mom is making my favorite dish and we are going to have dinner together." He sighed shrugged and went out the door, not looking back as they made their way towards Jason's car.
Mark looked after him and put his hand in his mouth, moving towards us he sat by my side.
"That just broke my heart in tiny million pieces." He whispered, his eyes misting over, I placed my hand on top of his, feeling bad for him.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that, Mark. I mean...I'm sorry that all of us have to go through that." I sighed and looked at Pete, he still had his head down, but quickly looked up and sighed as well before getting and announcing his departure.
"I'm going to go, Bella, I just came here to let you know that I'm going out of the state for a week or two but I'll be back okay, hang on and don't let this one here break down." He kissed my forehead, squeezed Mark's shoulder and on his way out waved to Devon. I looked at Mark and poor thing had tears streaming down his face, nobody said it was easy anyways, but if things kept on heading that way I had no other way then to call things off.




Two weeks and a half, I marked my calendar, tears running down my face,
Pete had called once to my cell phone, that had lying on the kitchen counter one day and my lovely mother in law had gotten the call and I was afraid that something had happened seeing that he didn't call anymore, actually I never asked what exactly went down or what he had wanted and now I couldn't find his phone on my agenda anymore and that made me wonder.

The other day Mark had come over at night to watch football and Marcy had sat by their side through the whole thing, I think that my presence in the room wasn't enough to assure her that Mark wasn't going to pounce on her son and have his way with him, like they so desperately wanted to do. Finally around midnight she got to tired and decided to head to bed kissing Jason goodnight like he was a 6 year old, after making sure the witch was dead asleep the guys had asked me to stay on the stairs as a watching dog so they could have some 'alone' time on the couch, they had agreed that when/ if Pete showed up, they'd have to do the same that night she really went down, so after half an hour I had went to sleep and left the guys to their fun, of course they had moved to other room in the house.

Four days later I woke up with the sound of Jason's cell phone going off, it was around 3am, I assumed and I wasn't sure I was totally awake by then.
Jason answered the call sounding hoarse "Pete? Yeah she is here, wait a second..." he handed me the phone and just laid there watching as I talked to Pete, my hands shaking but now fully awake just by the mention of his name.
"Pete? What happened? Where are you??" it came out rushed and I frowned.
"I'm right outside the front door I need to see you Florah...please come out..." I got out from the bed, to look out side the window, sure enough there he was, hoodie over his head and phone to his ear, standing by his car.

"I'm coming down, wait on the back door, please." He agreed and I clicked the phone shut, I was startled by Jason, as he sat up in the bed grinning.
"Seems like he is desperate, but this is so romantic. I wish Mark was this daring!" he sighed laying back down, staring at the ceiling.
"Mark is just afraid you wouldn't approve, I'm sure he'd done that by now." I said and made my way out the door, pulling a hoodie over my night gown.

See even that my mother in law had picked on, saying that a wife should sleep in night gowns and not in pajama pants and tank tops, so I had started using them, against my will, I even had to buy some new lingerie because she had told me I didn't own much feminine undergarments for a married woman, blah for her, I swear my come back had died at the tip of my tongue but it wasn't long before I would finally tell her to shove that stick a little further in her ass.

With that 'happy' thought I tip-toed my way downstairs and opened the back door seeing a half frozen Pete standing there anxiously waiting for me, I smiled as he immediately gathered me in his arms, nuzzling my neck.
"I missed you so much" he sighed. His cold hands making its way in my hair,

"I thought you had given up on me seeing you never called me anymore" I sighed as his only answer was a hard kiss that left me breathless and disoriented.
"The devil woman said I shouldn't call your cell phone anymore and as a matter of fact she said that she didn't like me, because I didn't look presentable and clean. Can you believe that??? She said that she'd just make sure I didn't contact you guys anymore. I guess she almost got what she wanted. Why you never called me??" he pouted, resting his forehead into mine.
"Same thing, I never left your cell phone written down on paper and I think she deleted you from my list, I couldn't find you..." I hugged him tighter wishing this nightmare to be over, so I couldn't go back to my adulterer days when I was truly happy.
Pete found my mouth as he kissed me making all the bad things that had been floating around in my head disappear, or at least just momentary.
He pressed his body to mine pulling me up, my back pressed up against the wall making me chuckle at his eagerness to be closer.
We made out for sometime and somehow things got a little out of hand so we started to get a little desperate, I moaned in his ear, my hands making it's way towards his sweat pants, I grabbed little Petey and he pressed on me with more urgency groaning into my mouth, I giggled as I pumped Petey.
"You love to forego underwear Mister! Did you come here hopeful?" he just nodded his face pressed in my neck nibbling on it.

With his free hand he pulled my gown up around my hips, pulling down my panties half way through my knees, he panted as I placed him at the entrance, as he started pushing in little by little, it was dangerous in so many levels and we couldn't control it, it was so dark I think we didn't even measure what we were doing just what we were feeling. It was that skin to skin factor. There's no way to explain it.

The kitchen lights turned on faintly but as I said before we were both thinking strictly with our bodies until the world came crashing down on us, or at least it 's what it looked like.
"OH MY GOD!!!! Adulterer!! You are disgracing my son and my family!" a bucket of icy cold water was thrown at us as Marcy yelled profanities at us.
I shrieked as the cold water made contact with my body, Pete let go of me, pulling his pants up and pulling me to his chest.
"We can explain..." he tried, but she started yelling again, saying that she couldn't believe that I had been cheating on my husband with a faggot and that both, Pete and I should be beheaded. Drama!

"What the hell is going on in here??" Jason bellowed as he approached, taking in the scene and looking at his mom as she told him what she had seen.
"Aren't you going to kill the bastard that is the cause of this?" she demanded the veins in her neck about to burst.
Jason walked to up to Pete, but suddenly made his way to me pulling me to him and mouthing an 'I'm sorry' he slapped me good, I felt my cheeks burn and just to make things better he felt the need to push me to the floor, I just stared at him my eyes brimming with tears that soon were falling down my face.
"I can't believe you just did this to her, dude!" Pete said as he and Jason started to shove at each other, Jason punched Pete and I knew there was no more role-playing going on, they were really fighting.
I think both were just letting go of the tension punching each other since they couldn't just punch Marcy. As fists fly I gathered the strength to get up from the floor and tried to break them apart, after some struggle I finally pulled Pete out of the fight, just 'cause I knew Jason wouldn't want to go back to it.
"Pete, go home now...we...we talk tomorrow." I said my hands cold and shaky.
"No way you skank...you are going along with him...you come back when my son has all the paper work for a divorce!" Marcy shouted.
"Mom, that's enough, shut up! Get inside right now, Florah. Go to your room." He gave emphasis to which room I should head to. Pete walked towards the front lawn and I made my way inside, going straight to bed feeling disgusted with myself, I cried like never before after a while I decided that I better take a shower, seeing that I was wet and my dress was dirty from the fall, I scrubbed my body until I felt like I could hurt myself if I kept going, after that I pulled on some pajama pants and Pete's hoodie and headed to bed, feeling empty and lost.

The sun was peaking through the windows when there was a knock on my door, I ignored it but it insisted so decided to see who was it, I walked up to the door and there stood Jason, eye puffy as well he engulfed me in a hug and we cried together, entering the room we talked quietly when we finally got a hold of ourselves.
"I called Pete and apologized for punching him and for slapping you..." i looked at him as he looked down the bed sheets.

"My mom is in my case now...saying that I should get rid of you that you could have gotten AIDS." He broke down again right there again.
"My mom said you guys weren't wearing protection, Florah. As much as I would love to believe that Pete is safe, you shouldn't take the chance! Never!
And what if you get pregnant?" he raised his voice a bit then went back to whispering, taking my hand in his.
"I know I shouldn't do that, but it happened so fast, we had been making out and suddenly we were doing that but you don't need to worry I'm taking pills regularly, don't worry about it."
"How did she find out that we...that he was here??" I said weakly.
"My mom said she saw his car parked on the street and wondered what he was doing here. She hates your guts, Florah! And I think we have to think of something real fast or else I might have to really divorce you." I glared at him.
"So...now...I'm the one that's going to get burned? Don't you think she is going to spread this all over? I'll never be able to find a job back home if you do divorce me!" I started crying then.
"If we don't then we are going to have serious problems, she says she wants me to go back home so she can at least keep an eye on you."
"And you are going to leave Mark here??" I let the question hanging and he looked up at me like he had suddenly forgotten about Mark, he got up and left the room without a word and I cried myself to sleep.

There she was the witch! Still looking young, and full of life - CRAP!

I came down stairs and Pete cringed already hearing the conversation.
"...That doesn't mean the dishes can stay like this after, exactly 4 hours after lunch time? It's so gross I can't even look at this!!!" she was saying in a disgusted voice while she pointed at the dishes on the table and some still on the counter as we entered the kitchen making them notice us.
"Hey baby! Look who is here!!!" Jason looked at me wide eyed, trying to sound happy and surprised that his mom was here.
"hey Marcy! How are you? I'm glad you could finally come down to visit us!" I said in a sweet voice, inside I wished I could just show her the door and make her leave.
"Oh my dear, I seriously doubt you've been really expecting me here, I know you wouldn't want me to see this mess in the kitchen, right? You know how I hate slobs." She made her way to the living room, but stopped noticing Pete and Mark she turned around, and inquisitive look on her face, raising an eyebrow she asked eyeing the guys.
"And who are you two?"
"We are friends..." Pete said placing his arm around Mark's shoulders.
"Oh, friends? Don't you guys have something better to do in a Sunday evening?" she enquired
"Nope, actually we were invited do be here, so yeah, I don't think Jason and Bella have a problem with us being here, at all." Pete said and I wanted to laugh so hard, he was great!
After that she shut up and went to survey the living room, popcorn on the floor, empty cups on the table, pillows in the floor, I could only imagine what she was going to say.
"My god! I think I'll be staying in a hotel!" she said disgusted.
"I'm sorry mom, we were just having fun and we didn't have time to clean up.
I can ask the guys to leave if you want and we can clean things up." He said walking over and placing his hand in my back, looking down at me.

"Yeah, that'd be great! Tell me where's my room, so I can take a nap!" I froze. Where would she sleep, sure we had a guestroom but she'd question about my room since it was right by Jason's room.
"Bella, Jason we are going okay? We still have to do some grocery shopping on our own so...yeah we have to go..." said Mark, poor guy was like wanting to cry, I hugged him and Pete it was like that little kiss was missing, I pouted and he chuckled patting my back.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" Pete said in my ear and I nodded.
"So...your friends are what a gay couple? Is that the kind of people you bring around your house?" we heard Marcy saying to Jason as they made their way upstairs, Mark let out a sigh.
"He is going to be a wreck when she leaves!" he said sitting in a stool.
"She is a homophobic bitch! I mean his whole family is...that's why he wanted to come here...he wanted to break free of all that." I said rubbing my face with my hands feeling a headache coming on.
"I know you are going to be sleeping with him, so please tell him that no matter what happens I love him." Mark said, looking at his feet.
"Awww I'll do that, I promise I won't even touch him." I grinned and was hit in the arm by Pete.
"I expect you to not touch him, I'm the only one that is allowed..."he kissed my cheek.
"Bella...my mom wants to know where to find clean sheets" Jason yelled from the second floor, I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs to help.
"We are leaving, k, babe?" Mark said pulling Pete along with him. This was going to be hell.



It's been two days and I still couldn't believe what a petulant ass my mother in law was!
She wanted me to wake up at 7 and start breakfast so she'd come down at 7:15 to help me finish it, that's what she told me.
Jason cried every night wanting to just tell his mom the real deal and send her packing.
She wouldn't stop making jabs at Pete and Mark's 'relationship', some times even I felt like crying, when nothing was good enough for her.

Today Jason was taking the day off to take her sight seeing, I couldn't wait to have the day all for myself, seeing that the day before she had come along with me to the bakery and I had to text Pete so he wouldn't show up.

Around 11 as always Pete showed up with a box of chocolate and a card, saying that he missed me but not signing seeing that if someone got a hold of it, they'd guess it was from my husband and not from my current lover, ha we had to be smart, especially with the snake being around.

We talked a bit sitting in the back of the room drinking coffee, there was still movement in the bakery but I now had learned my lesson so I worked really hard on the rush hour so that if Pete showed up I wouldn't feel guilty to leave Devon by himself in the counter, during the time I spent on lunch break.

"She is driving us insane Pete...last night she said that since she arrived she hadn't see me kissing my husband, good morning or goodnight, it was really odd, so this morning Jason put on this show and kissed me right in front of her, he even grabbed my ass for effect." I giggled remembering her face.
"Did you like it?" his question startled me and I looked up at him, his face down as he stirred his coffee.
"Pete, stop it! You know how it is...Gosh, I was thinking about you the whole time. I sleep thinking that's you there by my side. I bet Jason feels the same way seeing that his cell phone is always beeping with constant text messages from Mark. I think Mark trusts Jason more than you trust me." I pouted and he placed his hand on top of mine just when the door opened announcing costumers.
"Florah Bella!! What's this guy doing here?" came Marcy's high pitched voice, I flinched and pulled my hand out of his grasp, I looked up and Jason came up behind her, looking apologetic at me.
"Well...he is my friend and he came to visit me..." I started shrugging.
"But he was at your house Sunday, that's not a long time to miss you." I almost snapped at her but Pete spoke up.
"And who says how long I have to go without seeing her to start missing?" He snapped instead, I looked at him and blinked.
"Oh well, I'm saying. Don't you have your boyfriend to miss?? But I don't understand of queers so...please enlighten me" she snapped back and I bit my lip.
"Mom, that's enough okay? I don't want you to talk like that to my friends or anyone for that matter? I'm tired let's go home." Jason spoke up, he took her hand and pulled her towards the door, just as Mark came in, they looked at each other and I felt bad for them, they shook hands and I could see that Mark was about to break down the way he was looking at Jason with a clear longing in his eyes.
"Let's go to the bar tonight? Have some drinks and talk... you can bring Bella!" Mark smiled and Jason shook his head, him mom eying him carefully.

"I can't, dude! My mom is making my favorite dish and we are going to have dinner together." He sighed shrugged and went out the door, not looking back as they made their way towards Jason's car.
Mark looked after him and put his hand in his mouth, moving towards us he sat by my side.
"That just broke my heart in tiny million pieces." He whispered, his eyes misting over, I placed my hand on top of his, feeling bad for him.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that, Mark. I mean...I'm sorry that all of us have to go through that." I sighed and looked at Pete, he still had his head down, but quickly looked up and sighed as well before getting and announcing his departure.
"I'm going to go, Bella, I just came here to let you know that I'm going out of the state for a week or two but I'll be back okay, hang on and don't let this one here break down." He kissed my forehead, squeezed Mark's shoulder and on his way out waved to Devon. I looked at Mark and poor thing had tears streaming down his face, nobody said it was easy anyways, but if things kept on heading that way I had no other way then to call things off.




Two weeks and a half, I marked my calendar, tears running down my face,
Pete had called once to my cell phone, that had lying on the kitchen counter one day and my lovely mother in law had gotten the call and I was afraid that something had happened seeing that he didn't call anymore, actually I never asked what exactly went down or what he had wanted and now I couldn't find his phone on my agenda anymore and that made me wonder.

The other day Mark had come over at night to watch football and Marcy had sat by their side through the whole thing, I think that my presence in the room wasn't enough to assure her that Mark wasn't going to pounce on her son and have his way with him, like they so desperately wanted to do. Finally around midnight she got to tired and decided to head to bed kissing Jason goodnight like he was a 6 year old, after making sure the witch was dead asleep the guys had asked me to stay on the stairs as a watching dog so they could have some 'alone' time on the couch, they had agreed that when/ if Pete showed up, they'd have to do the same that night she really went down, so after half an hour I had went to sleep and left the guys to their fun, of course they had moved to other room in the house.

Four days later I woke up with the sound of Jason's cell phone going off, it was around 3am, I assumed and I wasn't sure I was totally awake by then.
Jason answered the call sounding hoarse "Pete? Yeah she is here, wait a second..." he handed me the phone and just laid there watching as I talked to Pete, my hands shaking but now fully awake just by the mention of his name.
"Pete? What happened? Where are you??" it came out rushed and I frowned.
"I'm right outside the front door I need to see you Florah...please come out..." I got out from the bed, to look out side the window, sure enough there he was, hoodie over his head and phone to his ear, standing by his car.

"I'm coming down, wait on the back door, please." He agreed and I clicked the phone shut, I was startled by Jason, as he sat up in the bed grinning.
"Seems like he is desperate, but this is so romantic. I wish Mark was this daring!" he sighed laying back down, staring at the ceiling.
"Mark is just afraid you wouldn't approve, I'm sure he'd done that by now." I said and made my way out the door, pulling a hoodie over my night gown.

See even that my mother in law had picked on, saying that a wife should sleep in night gowns and not in pajama pants and tank tops, so I had started using them, against my will, I even had to buy some new lingerie because she had told me I didn't own much feminine undergarments for a married woman, blah for her, I swear my come back had died at the tip of my tongue but it wasn't long before I would finally tell her to shove that stick a little further in her ass.

With that 'happy' thought I tip-toed my way downstairs and opened the back door seeing a half frozen Pete standing there anxiously waiting for me, I smiled as he immediately gathered me in his arms, nuzzling my neck.
"I missed you so much" he sighed. His cold hands making its way in my hair,

"I thought you had given up on me seeing you never called me anymore" I sighed as his only answer was a hard kiss that left me breathless and disoriented.
"The devil woman said I shouldn't call your cell phone anymore and as a matter of fact she said that she didn't like me, because I didn't look presentable and clean. Can you believe that??? She said that she'd just make sure I didn't contact you guys anymore. I guess she almost got what she wanted. Why you never called me??" he pouted, resting his forehead into mine.
"Same thing, I never left your cell phone written down on paper and I think she deleted you from my list, I couldn't find you..." I hugged him tighter wishing this nightmare to be over, so I couldn't go back to my adulterer days when I was truly happy.
Pete found my mouth as he kissed me making all the bad things that had been floating around in my head disappear, or at least just momentary.
He pressed his body to mine pulling me up, my back pressed up against the wall making me chuckle at his eagerness to be closer.
We made out for sometime and somehow things got a little out of hand so we started to get a little desperate, I moaned in his ear, my hands making it's way towards his sweat pants, I grabbed little Petey and he pressed on me with more urgency groaning into my mouth, I giggled as I pumped Petey.
"You love to forego underwear Mister! Did you come here hopeful?" he just nodded his face pressed in my neck nibbling on it.

With his free hand he pulled my gown up around my hips, pulling down my panties half way through my knees, he panted as I placed him at the entrance, as he started pushing in little by little, it was dangerous in so many levels and we couldn't control it, it was so dark I think we didn't even measure what we were doing just what we were feeling. It was that skin to skin factor. There's no way to explain it.

The kitchen lights turned on faintly but as I said before we were both thinking strictly with our bodies until the world came crashing down on us, or at least it 's what it looked like.
"OH MY GOD!!!! Adulterer!! You are disgracing my son and my family!" a bucket of icy cold water was thrown at us as Marcy yelled profanities at us.
I shrieked as the cold water made contact with my body, Pete let go of me, pulling his pants up and pulling me to his chest.
"We can explain..." he tried, but she started yelling again, saying that she couldn't believe that I had been cheating on my husband with a faggot and that both, Pete and I should be beheaded. Drama!

"What the hell is going on in here??" Jason bellowed as he approached, taking in the scene and looking at his mom as she told him what she had seen.
"Aren't you going to kill the bastard that is the cause of this?" she demanded the veins in her neck about to burst.
Jason walked to up to Pete, but suddenly made his way to me pulling me to him and mouthing an 'I'm sorry' he slapped me good, I felt my cheeks burn and just to make things better he felt the need to push me to the floor, I just stared at him my eyes brimming with tears that soon were falling down my face.
"I can't believe you just did this to her, dude!" Pete said as he and Jason started to shove at each other, Jason punched Pete and I knew there was no more role-playing going on, they were really fighting.
I think both were just letting go of the tension punching each other since they couldn't just punch Marcy. As fists fly I gathered the strength to get up from the floor and tried to break them apart, after some struggle I finally pulled Pete out of the fight, just 'cause I knew Jason wouldn't want to go back to it.
"Pete, go home now...we...we talk tomorrow." I said my hands cold and shaky.
"No way you skank...you are going along with him...you come back when my son has all the paper work for a divorce!" Marcy shouted.
"Mom, that's enough, shut up! Get inside right now, Florah. Go to your room." He gave emphasis to which room I should head to. Pete walked towards the front lawn and I made my way inside, going straight to bed feeling disgusted with myself, I cried like never before after a while I decided that I better take a shower, seeing that I was wet and my dress was dirty from the fall, I scrubbed my body until I felt like I could hurt myself if I kept going, after that I pulled on some pajama pants and Pete's hoodie and headed to bed, feeling empty and lost.

The sun was peaking through the windows when there was a knock on my door, I ignored it but it insisted so decided to see who was it, I walked up to the door and there stood Jason, eye puffy as well he engulfed me in a hug and we cried together, entering the room we talked quietly when we finally got a hold of ourselves.
"I called Pete and apologized for punching him and for slapping you..." i looked at him as he looked down the bed sheets.

"My mom is in my case now...saying that I should get rid of you that you could have gotten AIDS." He broke down again right there again.
"My mom said you guys weren't wearing protection, Florah. As much as I would love to believe that Pete is safe, you shouldn't take the chance! Never!
And what if you get pregnant?" he raised his voice a bit then went back to whispering, taking my hand in his.
"I know I shouldn't do that, but it happened so fast, we had been making out and suddenly we were doing that but you don't need to worry I'm taking pills regularly, don't worry about it."
"How did she find out that we...that he was here??" I said weakly.
"My mom said she saw his car parked on the street and wondered what he was doing here. She hates your guts, Florah! And I think we have to think of something real fast or else I might have to really divorce you." I glared at him.
"So...now...I'm the one that's going to get burned? Don't you think she is going to spread this all over? I'll never be able to find a job back home if you do divorce me!" I started crying then.
"If we don't then we are going to have serious problems, she says she wants me to go back home so she can at least keep an eye on you."
"And you are going to leave Mark here??" I let the question hanging and he looked up at me like he had suddenly forgotten about Mark, he got up and left the room without a word and I cried myself to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story