Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Best kept secret and your biggest mistake

by lclutebark 4 reviews

A diary will tell everything no one has the guts to say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 1446 words

1Exciting
A/n: Hope you guys enjoy, thanks for reviews!!
XD It brightens my day!




The day after I woke up feeling nauseous and tired so I didn't go to the bakery but Jason had passed by the room before he had left and told me that Marcy wanted to go and supervise the business, so I decided to make the most of my day and called Pete from the nº I had gotten from Jason's cell phone before he left.
"Pete talking..." uh he sounded serious.
"Pete? It's me...Florah. Would you like to meet up with me? We need to talk..." he sighed.
"I'm kind busy today, Florah. But what about we have a quick lunch together and maybe talk over it? I agree with you, we have lots to talk about" After setting the place and time we hung up and I got ready, dressing a pair of dark jeans, pink and black hoddie and some chucks on my feet, grabbing a purse I was ready to go.

This meeting had a great chance to be the end of me and Pete, but I would go anyways and find out how things would turn out to be.

I arrived in the restaurant noticing that his car was already there, my pals instantly got sweaty, my heart started pounding faster as I walked in, I saw him sitting by the window drinking a beer.

"Hey" I said timidly, as I approached.
He looked up to me and smiled, motioning for me to take a sit.
Taking a deep breath I sat down besides him, placing my purse on the back of the chair.
"So...have you ordered anything yet?" I asked
"Not yet, I was waiting for you..." he handed me the menu and as I looked through it I could feel his eyes were resting on me, making my hands shake slightly.
"You don't need to be nervous around me, Florah." He chuckled and placed his hands on top of mine, I looked up and my bottom lip started quivering, my eyes brimming with tears, silently I started crying.
"Oh Bella! I know things are tough! I'm sorry for it. I'm nervous that you are just here to dump me, or something!" he reached for my face and pulled it up so he could look at me, while I wipe my tears with my right thumb.
"Pete...how can you say that? Why would you want to stay in a relationship that has nothing to offer to you? I have nothing to offer but a whole lot mess"
I sobbed.
"Hey...I knew what I was getting myself into when we started dating. You didn't make me sign anything saying that I'd have to stick by you or anything. I want you because I want to. I don't think it'd be fair to you if I told you what I want to say right now, but I'll tell you one thing, right now I'm involved and I don't think I can go without you right now..."

"You don't know what you are saying Pete! This is like...Jason won't come out of the closet! He won't!! Marcy will drag my name to the ground in my hometown! I'm sure she will! Jason is really contemplating a divorce right now...and I should be glad but I'm not because I won't be able to explain this to my parents!"

"You guys ready to order?" came the waitress smiling, she took our orders and we decided to make conversation and didn't bring up the previous subject again, Pete told me about some recording he was doing and other stuff, the when we finally finished, he insisted on having some ice cream, before he had to go to studio since he didn't know when he would have some free time in while.

"You know this is exactly how things should be..." he said resting his head in mine, as we sat together in a park bench, I sighed looking up at him.
"Yeah, sometimes I wish I could pack my stuff and head back home...without looking back, but there's you and there's the bakery and well...I can't stay away..." I kissed his shoulder.
"Sometimes I wish I could do lots of stuff too, like telling you how much I love you, then making love to you in a park bench until I'm sure you feel the same way I do." I gasped and hid my head in his neck, not wanting to give away my feelings.
"Don't say things like that Pete...if we do this it's going to hurt so much more..." I whispered.
"Give me a kiss and show me this is not what you want to hear..." I shook my head denying the kiss; he held my head and kissed me hard on the lips.
"Come with me to the studio to see the guys..." he took my hands, smiling like crazy he pulled me towards his car, both of us laughing at his crazy antics.
Sitting in the car, he told me to strap on the seat belt and pulled out of the parking lot towards unknown location.

It was a new looking building; we made our way inside as he greeted some people that he knew as we passed.
"And this is where the magic is made, if you feel uncomfortable tell me right away, okay?" As he opened the door I could see Patrick and Joe talking, andy was nowhere to be found.
"hey guys!" they looked surprised to see me.
"Wow! I can't believe you guys are still together and your 'husband' hasn't found out yet!" Patrick was very subtle.
"God Patrick, it's not like that! Let's just say that is just a matter of time until this is over..." I sighed and Pete whispered something to Patrick that didn't talk about the subject anymore.

Seriously it was the most fun I had had in ages, with a group of people of course winks the guys were awesome and talented.
I was having so much fun that I didn't even notice the time, Joe yawned what formed a chain reaction making everyone yawn as well.
"Gosh what time is it?" Pete was laying his head on my lap as I caressed his hair, my feet propped on Joe's leg on the other couch.
"Man, it's like 1am." Yawned Patrick from the other side of the room as he tweaked on some tunes they had recorded.
"HOLY SHIT!! I'm fucked!" I got up as Pete's head fell in a thud in the couch.
"Shit, yeah I have to agree you are fucked on this one...where's your cell?" he asked getting up as well.
"In my car, that is parked at the restaurant's parking lot!" I started laughing and Pete looked at me, lost.
"Why are you laughing you lunatic, you are probably going to hear loads from your mom- in- law when you get home." he took my hands.
"It's just , I can imagine that Jason is freaking out right now, making up excuses and shit, he probably is going to break soon, I don't think he is going to hold on much longer. But before he cracks his mother is going to drive me insane" after that we said our goodbyes and Pete took me back to the restaurant so I could get my car back.
I headed home dreading the moment the witch would start pointing fingers at me.
I got home and it was quiet, the tv wasn't on and I was glad, everything seemed to be 'clear' so I made my way to my room and opened the door quietly.
I turned on the light, there she sat on my bed, holding my diaries and stuff.

"Please tell me where did I go wrong, Florah?" I froze.
If she read my diary then she must be aware of exactly everything that ever happened in my life in the past 7 years.
"What are you doing with my diary?" I asked still unsure if I should freak out or not.
"I read all of it..." she sniffled and that's when I noticed that her eyes were red and puffy, this wasn't the Marcy I knew, this was someone I didn't recognize, and that scared me.
"Oh Marcy...I don't know what to say...but you went too far reading my stuff..." I walked up to her and took my diary from her, she looked down to the carpeted floor.
"We need to talk Florah Bella...I have some apologizing to do..." she looked up at me and I that's when I realized she knew of EVERYTHING.
Sign up to rate and review this story