Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drop a Heart. Break a Name

Chapter 3: Open 24 hours

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

Alexis meets a new boy in her new home of Atlanta

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 843 words

0Unrated
After Alexis' long drive to her new home in Atlanta, Georgia she pulled up to a diner. She took a seat at an empty booth and began to look at the menu.
"Hi I'm Kevin. What can I get you to drink?" a guy with dark curly hair asked.
"I'll take a diet coke." Alexis reply before looking up to see the gorgeous waiter.
"Okay I'll be right back with that for you." He said walking back to the bar.
Alexis followed him with her eyes. A few minutes later Kevin returned with her soda.
"Why are you all alone at this shitty diner this late or I should say early in the morning?" Kevin asked the lonely Alexis. "Well, see me and my long time boyfriend of 5 years just broke up and I couldn't stay in Chicago any longer so I left and came down here and this diner was the only place open." Alexis explained as Kevin sat down in the booth across from her.
"Wow! I know what you're going through. My girlfriend and I broke up not to long ago as well. So if you ever wanna hang out or just talk you can call me." He said as he wrote his phone number down onto a napkin.
"Thanks it means a lot to me seeing as I don't know anyone here, it's nice to know I have someone to talk to when I'm down. You remind me of my really good friend Jeff back home." Alexis laughed
"Kevin. Get back to work" An old lady shouted at Kevin.
"Betty there's no one other than..." Kevin looked at Alexis "it's Alexis" Kevin nodded "There's no one other than Alexis here." He said finishing his sentence.
Alexis and Kevin sat at that booth for hours just talking about nothing.
"Well Kevin I should get going it's already 6 in the morning and I'm pretty beat from that long ass drive down here." Alexis said looking down at her watch.
"Okay. So where are you staying?" Kevin asked
"Actually I don't know. That would be a good thing to know huh" Alexis giggled.
"Well if you don't have anywhere to stay you can crash at my apartment."
"Are you sure, I mean we just met how do you know I'm not some psycho murderer." Alexis laughed.
"Well I know we just met but I feel like I've known you forever and please don't kill me"
"Okay I'll stay. As long as you don't kill me." They both laughed
"Okay, well I'm off in about 15 minutes so if you just want to hang here while I go clean up a bit" Lex nodded he head in agreement. Lex sat waiting for Kevin to finishing cleaning up the diner so they could leave.
"Okay all ready to go. Let's get going"
"Okay I'll follow you." Alexis said exiting the diner and getting into her jeep. After the five minute drive to Kevin's apartment complex they walked up to Kevin's apartment on the top floor.
"Okay well you can crash on the couch or I have room in my room if you want." Kevin said with a cheesy smile on his face.
"Nice but I think I'll take this couch." Lex laughed.
"Okay your loss." Kevin said giving Lex a blanket and pillow.
"Night Kev."
"Night Lex" Kevin replied walking down the hall to his room.
"Shit! That's going to be a bitch to clean up." Kevin woke up to hearing his room mate yelling about something. He tried to get up to see what happened but noticed an arm around him. He looked over to see Lex sleeping peacefully. He gently moved her arm and got up. Lexi started to stir. She sat up and stretched.
"So it looks like you took up my offer after all" Kevin laughed. Lex threw her pillow at his head.
"Oh, Shut up you didn't tell how uncomfortable that couch was."
"Okay well let's go get some lunch, see as it's already three."
"What the fuck Nic? Why can't you ever clean up after your self?" There was a broken jar of jelly on the ground, peanut butter smeared all over the counter, and bread crumbs all over the place.
"That's why we have a maid." Nic replied
"Yea but, the maid doesn't come until Friday jackass." Lexi laughed looking at the mess and then looking to see Kevin's room mate sitting on the couch with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in each hand stuffing his face.
"Ow! Ow! Looks like someone scored last night.
"Nic shut up! This is Lexi. I met her at the diner last night and she didn't' have a place to stay so I invited her to stay with us."
"Hi!" Nic greeted Lex with his mouth full.
"Hi" She laughed
'Wow I must be the luckiest girl, staying in this apartment with two gorgeous guys, I don't think it could get much better' Just as Lex was thinking it couldn't get much better another gorgeous guy walked through the front door.
Sign up to rate and review this story