Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Drop a Heart. Break a Name

Chapter 8: Forever And Always

by BANGdynomite 0 reviews

... :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1237 words

0Unrated
"Kevin, do you mind if we go see a movie with everyone else tonight?" Lex asked Kevin as they sat in the den watching MTV.
"Yea sounds like fun. What movie?" Lex shrugged
"Well I actually don't know. Brit just texted me and asked if we wanted to see a movie tonight." Kevin laughed and then leaned in and kissed Lex.
"What was the for?"
"For you looking so cute." Lex leaned in and kissed him back. They started making out on the couch. Stacey walked in and coughed a few times till they stopped.
"What?" Lex asked mad about being interrupted.
"I don't want to see that if your gonna do that go up to your room."
"You're just jealous because you're not getting any." Lex laughed standing up along with Kevin and the two walked out of the den and up to Alexis' room.
"Now where were we?" Kevin asked.
"Right about here." Lex placed a kiss on his lips. Kevin pushed her backed on her bed and fell on top of her. Things started getting more intense and before they knew it they were ripping each others clothes off.
"I love you babe."
"I love you too Lex. You mean the world to me."

"Hey! Glad you could make it." Joe joked as Lex and Kevin walked into the movie twenty minutes late.
"Oh shut up Joseph. Just be lucky I'm here." Lex laughed hitting his arm playfully.
"Wow no ones called me Joseph in a long time. My mom doesn't even call me that."
"Good that means now I'm the only one aloud to call you that." The two laughed.
"Okay then I get to call you Alexis." Lex nodded, even though other people still called her Alexis from time to time.
Lex looked down the row to see who was all there at the other end sat a lonely Pete.
"I'm gonna go say hi to Pete I'll be right back." She kissed Kevin's cheeked and made her way down to the other end and sat in the empty seat next to Pete.
"Hey! How's it going?" Lex asked Pete shrugged not saying anything.
"Okay, are you mad at me?"
"Well shouldn't I be you broke my heart into a million pieces and you expect me to just be all upbeat and happy that you're here again."
"Pete that was three years ago. Can't we just put that all behind us and be friends."
"Lexi, I want us to be more than just friends."
"That could never happen Pete. I'm with Kevin now." Lex notice a tear slip from Pete's eyes. She reached over and wiped it away with her thumb. She herself was holding back the tears and seeing him cry made it even harder.
"I love you Lexi and I will never stop. You still mean everything to me."
"I love you too Pete but just not in the same way. I want everything to be okay between us. I want it to be like old times when we were kids. Best Friends." Lex whispered the last part remember the old tree in her back yard which they carved their names into with Best Friends Forever and Always beneath. This made tears fall from her eyes.
"Don't cry." He leaned over and toke her into his arms. "Forever and Always." He whispered. She sobbed into his chest.

Kevin watched from the other side of the row.
"It's okay dude. She loves you." Joe said noticing the worried expression on Kevin's face as he watched his girlfriend cry into her ex-boyfriends chest.
'That's supposed to be me comforting her when she's down not him.' He thought.
"Nothings going to happen they both won't let it happen. Lex loves you and Pete knows that and he knows it would be wrong to let anything happen." Joe calmed Kevin down. Kevin finally sat back and enjoyed the movie. Joe looked down to see what was going on between the two. He didn't believe a word he just told Kevin. He knew Pete still loved her and he didn't care if she was with Kevin. He just didn't know how Lex felt about Pete now. He knew she loved Kevin but seeing her with Pete it looked like she still had feelings for him. He just hoped she wouldn't do anything stupid to hurt Kevin he was a nice guy and they seemed good for each other. Brittany looked over at her brother after looking at Pete and Alexis she looked just as worried as Joe did. She mouthed come with me and she stood up and walked out of the theater and Joe followed.
"What do we do?" she asked her brother.
"I don't know. I just hope she doesn't screw things up with Kevin."
"I know but their perfect for each other they always have been. This isn't going to end up good I can already feel it."
"What can we do?" Joe asked
"I don't know I'll talk to her tonight. How bout you and the guys take Kevin out tomorrow so me and Lexi can have a girls night." Brit suggested, Joe nodded his head. Then the two walked back into the theater and took their seats.

"I don't want things to be like this between us anymore either Lexi" Pete said rubbing Alexis' back.
"It doesn't have to be we just have to make it good." Alexis lifted her head off of Pete's shoulder.
"I'll do anything to have things the way they used to be."
"I've missed you Petey. I really have."
"I've missed you too Lex."
"I better go back to Kevin." Lex kissed Pete's cheek and walked back over to Kevin sitting down next to him.
"How did things go?" Kevin asked trying to make it seem that he hadn't just seen her crying into Pete's chest.
"I think things are gonna be good between us from now on just like they used to be." This crushed Kevin he knew how close Pete and Lex used to be. He knew it was selfish but he didn't want them to be that close, he wanted Lex all to himself.
"That's good." He lied.
"Very good. I've missed him and everyone else." Alexis leaned over and kissed Kevin. He kissed her back so she wouldn't know how worried he was about what was going to happen.

"Pete what happened between you two, why was Lexi crying on your shoulder?" Brittany asked as she sat down next to Pete trying to figure out what happened.
"Things are going to be good now, just like old times. Don't worry she was crying happy tears. We're friends again the best of friends. Things are back to normal and they will never change again. She's back in our lives. We have our Lexi back." Pete smiled. Brittany didn't know what to say, she loved that Pete was happy but she didn't want him to do anything to hurt Kevin and Alexis' relationship.
"Okay just don't do anything stupid. Lexi is happy with Kevin." Pete nodded. The two finished watching the rest of the movie.
The smile never left Pete's face, even when he looked over at Lexi to see her snuggled into Kevin. Lexi saw Pete looking at her and she smiled. Kevin noticed and glared at him and Pete turned his vision back to the big screen in front of him.
Sign up to rate and review this story