Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tangles of Love

I Love Her? I Love Her Not?

by hopper12594 0 reviews

And she knew from that moment, that someone had already filled the void Sasuke left in her heart.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-06 - 1003 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 3: I Love Her? I Love Her Not?

FLASHBACK:

"Well, Sakura." Ino cheerfully said as she caught the interested expression on the guy's face. "This is---"

"Oh, dude," Neji said. "Shit! He is---"

And he is....

Drum roll....

Sound effects....

Heart beat...

And he is...

First, I want to thank all my sponsors, Bill Gates for my computer, iTunes for the music, God for my fingers...

Give me a G!

Philippines: Dra. Vicki Belo for the gown, Bambbi Fuentes for my shoes, Rajo Laurel for my make-up...

Give me an A!

James-Kris-Hope for a perfect example of an isosceles triangle,

And another A!

Alan Cayetano for the latest song to add on my iTunes, Manny Villar for the latest dance craze...

Give me an R!

And last...

Give me an A!!

Britney Spears for my hairdo.

And what do we have??

---------------------------------------------------ZAP!!!------------------------------------------------

"---Gaara. Sabaku No Gaara." Ino prompted the still clueless Sakura to shake hands with the stranger, Gaara.

"Nice to meet you." Gaara spoke with cold tones but still, there's something cool about him that made Sakura comfortable with the stranger. Gaara held out his hand meeting Sakura's eyes. He smiled.

Sakura held out her hand and within that second that they held hands, Sakura felt warmth that she didn't feel from Sasuke. The wind blew her locks away leaving the scene so dramatic. Pink meets red. Eye-to-eye they met. Green meets green.

(Merry Christmas!)

And she knew from that moment, that someone had already filled the void Sasuke left in her heart.

Mission Accomplished!!!!!
















Meanwhile, at Sasuke's house...

"DAMN!" Sasuke kicked at the chair in front of him gritting his teeth, obviously annoyed at the scene he saw before him awhile ago.

FLASHBACK!!!

"Gaara "Neji cursed at the walky-talky.

Sasuke dropped the walky-talky he's holding and got out of his hiding area. He doesn't care whether after this; he'll be mistaken as a spy or worse, a Men-in-Black wannabe.

And there he saw Gaara shaking hands with his Sakura.

His Sakura.

He doesn't care if Sakura would like this bullshit but heck, he owns Sakura first.

First.

And he'll definitely also be the last.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Sasuke kicked the chair again. It fell. He kicked again. It fell again.

He kicked.

It fell.

Kick.

Fell.

Kick.

Fell.

Kick.

Fell.

And the process goes on.

That's what happens when an Uchiha feels jealous.

And now he is extremely jealous.
















"So, what do you think, Sakura?"

"Do you really need to know?"

"Of course! We're asking you, aren't we?"

"Well, I'm thinking about---"

"WHAT??"

"Lunch?'

Toink! I swear they all fell off their chairs.
















"HEY! You're writing!!!"

"Back off. Or I'll kill you with a screw driver."

"What can a screw driver do?"

"Kill you?"

I mean, in what specific way?"

"Gouge your eyes out?"

"And then?"

"Change mind. Where's my butcher's knife?"

"Ah, no need, dude."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind seeing blood."

"Yeah, certainly."
















The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are hanging out by the large tree in their courtyard. It was dubbed as the "Tree of Life" for it was once rumored to be the graveyard of the great, great Michelangelo (not the artist but the teenage mutant ninja turtle) and its spirit was channeled to Sasuke.

I swear I read this somewhere.

Sasuke and his gang (T.M.N.T.) are feared in their campus, not just because of Naruto's I-want-Ramen! Ritual (It really looks like devil-worshipping), Neji's Touch-my-hair-you-die look (Did you know that Neji is a model of a brand of shampoo?) or Shikamaru's I-see-dead-people mystique (Haha! Sixth sense) but also because of Sasuke's short temper. He can kill people especially when he's angry. And boy, he's angry. He's fuming right at this moment.

"Ah, Sasuke?" a boy wearing specs approached Sasuke holding a clipboard in his hand.

Wrong move.

Sasuke looked up, even though he's dead angry, he's still dead gorgeous. He arched an eyebrow and a vein popped in his head. (ANIME STYLE!!)

"Ah..." the boy started. "I just want to consult you for our next English project. Would you mind if we (shows clipboard and explains a dozen things)? Then we...(Explains, Naruto dozes off...) and..."

"Kiroshi..."

"What, Sasuke?"

"Can you explain these all to me next time?"

"No, Sasuke."

"And why is that?"

"Because... (Explains...)

"Do you know what happens to the people who refuse to obey me?"

"I d-don't k-know."

Sasuke leans and explains.

Eyes grow the size of the sun.

Backs off

Then...

Mutters an apology...

Then...

"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kiroshi runs straight ahead flinging his arms out.

Neji shook his head smirking.

"Let's go." Sasuke coldly muttered.

The three agreed and they all stood up. As they're walking, Sasuke's thoughts are in a whirl. Do I really love her? Why am I feeling like this? Why? Answer me! But---

Wapak!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke not knowing where he's going bumped to some creature who's rushing.

He looked at the face of the girl who bumped him.

It is Sakura.

Black meets green.

I'm melting (I'm melting)
In your eyes

Sasuke felt something he has never felt before. His heartbeat increased. He felt the warmth of Sakura's hands in his hands.

I lost my place
Could stay a while
And I'm melting

Sakura thought, what am I feeling? Get i=over it! He hurt you! Nothing more! Hate him! Hate him!

In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire

Sakura closed her eyes tightly and broke free out of Sasuke's grip. "Excuse me." She muttered and went away.

Just stay with me
Lay with me

Sasuke stared straight ahead, not fully realizing what happened.

In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while

"Dude," Naruto started.

"Hm?" Sasuke answered. What happened?

"Once and for all, do you like Sakura?"

And I'm melting

Once and for all...

In your eyes

Do you...

Like my first time

Like...

That I caught fire

Sakura?

Just stay with me lay with me

"No."

(Stay with me, lay with me)

"I love her."

I'm melting...
Sign up to rate and review this story