Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He Tastes Like You, Only Sweeter.

Broken Frames With Your Picture [chapter three]

by dear_jamie 0 reviews

Tegan meets Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1140 words

0Unrated
Dear You,

I jerked awake as my alarm started playing some kind of jazz music. I smiled. Last night was amazing. Dane ended up asking Carley in the middle of dinner because he couldn't hold it in any longer. It didn't even take her 3 seconds to reply. They're having an October wedding. I knew they were going to be happy, I was almost envious.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I ran down the stairs in my yellow and green boxers with my Kiss shirt on. My hair was ridiculous. After I got home the night before, I took my hair down, shook it and fell into bed. Last night kind of backfired on me. Alex stopped holding my hand once Carley went to the bathroom. I was sad, but I didn't show it. It kind of bothered me that he didn't give me a hug goodbye. Whatever.

After I ate my Fruity Pebbles, I sat down in the living room to watch television. I grabbed the remote and pressed the buttons that changed the channel to the news. I hardly ever watched the news, but I figured it was about time.

It was on a comercial, of course. I sat back and watched movie trailors and ads for Swiffer. A comercial for a new movie came on, it was called "Fly High". I laughed at the title. It looked good, but it sounded like a chick flick. It came out... today. Just as I layed my head back on the couch, the phone rang. I got up and answered, "Hello?" Fuck caller ID. "Tegannnn, It's Alex." He sounded nervous. I laughed. "Hi!". "Listen, me and Aaron are going to the movies later. Want to come?" I looked around, did the temperature suddenly climb to 100 degrees or something? "Yeah. What are you seeing?", I began to take my shirt off. Why the hell was it so hot? "Fly High." Alex choked out. I laughed suddenly and agreed. "Alright. We'll get you at like 6 then." He hung up. Movies with Alex and Aaron. This has been going on since tenth grade.

It was now Noon. I had time for a nap. I turned the tv on and quickly ran up the stairs. I was never one to walk up stairs. Who does that? I jumped in my bed, it was so nice. My comforter was so fluffy, it was like a cloud. So were my pillows. God, my bed was my favorite place in that house. I lied in my bed and quickly drifted to sleep.

"HUM HALLELUJAH" I woke up with a jolt, maybe this was a dream too. No one wakes someone up like that. I sat up and looked at my door. A tall, brown haired boy stood in my doorway. He was so gorgeous. I quickly decided this was a dream. this doesn't happen to someone like me. The boy started walking towards me. "Ryan," I blurted out. I know this boy's name?! What the fuck? "Tegan. I love you." He climbed on my bed and began kissing me. I have to admit, even in my dreams this was amazing. I was enjoying this too much. This Ryan kid began to kiss my neck. It felt so good, dreaming. "Ryan." I yelled.

"Wake up Tegan." I jerked awake. God damnit, whoever woke me up from that dream is dead. I sat up only to see two very scared boys standing above me. Alex and Aaron. As a matter of fact, Aaron looked a little blown away. Alex just looked worried. "You were, like, moaning. I didn't know if it was a bad dream or not." I laughed. If that's what you call a bad dream, I didn't have them often. "Yeah, it was a bad dream." I fell back on my pillow, still pissed Alex woke me up. "How long do you need to get ready?" Alex took a seat in my computer chair. "What time is it?" I thought out lous, looking at the clock. "Oh my god. I was asleep for 5 hours?" I wasn't even tired. "Apparently." Aaron laughed and went downstairs.

Once I was ready, which took all of 45 minutes, it was off to the Cineplex in the Mowdel Mall. This movie theatre was huge, I mean, gigantic. When we got there, it was packed. What should we have expected? It was a Saturday night. As Aaron, Alex and I neared the ticket booth, I looked over at the consession stand, just to see if they had any of my favorite candy, Starbursts. I also wanted to see who was working. I immedeatly stopped walking when I saw the boy who was working the candy stand. He looked exactly like the boy from my dream. "Ryan?" I thought put loud. "What?" Alex stopped, he was so confused. I really need to stop thinking out loud. "Nothing." I returned to my friends to get the tickets for the movie.

"What do you want from the conession stand?" Aaron asked Alex. "I just want a water and a small popcorn. You guys get the food, I'll get the seats." He walked over to the ticket taker and enetered the movie theatre. "Wow, that kid never eats. I swear to god." Aaron laughed and hugged me. He had always been like an older brother to me. I loved him. As we neared the candy stand, I started getting nervous. What if I really did know this kid? "Hi." The boy stood there with his abnormally, but adorable large front teeth and his over the top adam's apple. He smiled, I melted. "What can I get you?" He reached for rubber gloves out of a cardboard box. He looked so good in a red striped white shirt. What was I doing? I didn't know this kid, stop swooning over him. "I-I-Uhm- Starbursts." I finally blurted out. Wow, smoothe move, Tegan. "Sorry, we're all out. But if you're willing to wait about 5 minutes I can go get some from the back." The boy smiled. "Uhm. Okay." I stood aside as Aaron ordered his and Alex's refreshments. "I'll meet you in there. Tegan." He walked away. Just me and this strange boy now. I glanced down at his name tag. "Ryan." I said outloud. "Yeah?" The boy looked at me. "Oh nothing. Just reading you name tag." I laughed. "Oh, okay. Well. Since you know my name, can I know yours?" Ryan slipped off his rubber gloves and stuck a friendly hand out to shake mine. I laughed, "I guess. Tegan." He smilied even more. "That's a really pretty name." I looked at the floor. Wow, flirting? I like Alex. Snap out of it. "Well. I'm going to go get your Starbursts now, Tegan." Ryan smiled his amazing smile once again and disappeared into the back room.


love always,
Tegan
Sign up to rate and review this story