Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He Tastes Like You, Only Sweeter.

Are You Losing Sleep? [chapter four]

by dear_jamie 1 review

More of a filler chapter. Tegan and Ryan talk more.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 1207 words

0Unrated
Dear Stranger,

Wow. That was amazing. Just talking to him. Just as I snapped out of my "zone" Ryan handed me a big box of Starbursts. "Here you go, Tegan." Ryan smilied. Jesus, this kid loves to smile. Not that I don't like it. I took the box out of his gorgeous hands. "Thanks." I reached for the ten dollar bill in my right pocket. "No, I've got it." Ryan put his hand up to stop you. "Oh no, that's really not neccessary." I smiled and pulled the money out. "No, I want to." He snatched the money, then my hand. His hands were warm. He folded the money neatly and placed it in my hand. I blushed, "Thank you so much." I grabbed the box and began to walk away, "Wait!", Ryan grabbed my hand, "Can I call you?" I smilied. Did I just hear him correctly? "Yeah." I laughed and walked back to the counter. As soon as I reached the glass case that held the candy, Ryan had his phone whipped out, ready for my number. Oh, a sidekick? Ladies and gentlemen, this boy is mine.

"Okay, what is it?" He was armed and ready. "1-413", I waited for him to type, "949-1944", I finished. He quickly typed the digits into his phone. "What's your last name? Not that I know any other Tegans." He snorted. "Oh, Alexander." I laughed, "What's yours?" Ryan seemed a little confused. "My name? Or my number?" He looked at the floor. "Oh, both, I guess." I took out my sidekick. Ryan immediately jumped, "TWINS!" He cried. I almost died laughing, and why was that funny? I honestly don't know. "Okay. My last name is Ross." I typed it in, "My phone number is 1-413-896-3528" He said it slow enough so I could type it in. "Alright Ryan Ross." I laughed, "I'll talk to you later then." I walked to the ticket taker. "Duh, I'll call you." He called after me. This boy, oh god.

After the movie Alex grabbed for my hand. I pulled away. After that, I shot a glance at him. He looked a little disappointed. Alright, I'm not going to be a bitch and lead him on when I think something might happen with Ryan. He took a few steps in front of me so he couldn't see my face. Sratch what I just said, maybe I'll lead him on. I walked faster and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and squeezed my hand a little tighter. I felt so bad, all I could think of was Ryan. I wonder if he has this affect on every girl.

After the three of us shopped for a few hours, I decided I wanted to go home. "Alex. I'm wicked tired. Can you bring me home?" I looked at him with puppydog eyes. "Yeahhh." He always dragged his words out, it was cute. "Aaron, let's go." Alex called into the arcade where Aaron insisted on beating some 4-year-olds in children's air-hockey. Mature. He walked out of the arcade and put me in a headlock. He then proceeded to throw me over his shoulder so my butt was up in the air for everyone to see. Big brother. We were right near the exit, so it was alright. It's not like he was going to carry me through the mall like that.

After Alex dropped Aaron off, he began to make his way to my house. "You can come in if you want." I smiled and put my head on my hand. What was I doing? Word vommit. Ryan. Think Ryan. No, don't think Ryan. I'm so confused. "Alright." Alex laughed as he pulled in my driveway. I got out of the car and walked to my door. I opened it, revealing an empty house. My parents always go out on Friday, luckily. "Want to play video games?" I suggested, not knowing what else to do. I didn't even know why I invited him in. "Duh. Since when do I not want to play video games?" He laughed, grabbed my hand, and pulled me upstairs. My room was the only one with a playstation two. The two of us sat on my bed. I picked up two games from the floor. "Which one?" I smiled, motioning towards the one I wanted more. He leaned in and met his lips with mine. It's been a while since I've kissed anyone. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He whispered into my ear. /Get me out of my mind./ He placed his lips on mine again and before I knew it every bit of clothing on my body was off. /Get you out of those clothes./ What was I doing? I don't know how I'm going to get out of this one. He was good though, if you know what I mean. He made my finger tips tingle. Just as he came up to kiss my lips, my cell phone began ringing. He obviously didn't notice, he just kept going. I chuckled a bit and grabbed the phone, it was right next to my bed, so it's not like I had to stretch in order to get it. I only wanted to see who it was anyways. The called ID read "Ryan". I dropped the phone. Oh god he was good.

*

Waking up next to someone was not something I was used to. I realized what had happened the night before. What the hell did I do? I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I took my phone with me. I put the toilet seat down and sat indian style. Am I the only that does that? I checked my missed calls list "Mom. Mom. Ryan. Mom." My heart jumped, "Ryan" I said out loud. I had to call him back. What time is it? 1PM. Wow, I never sleep that late. I suppose it would be alright to call him now. I pushed the redial button. A familiar song played into my ear. "This is what you get when you mess with us." I loved radiohead. I began singing along when a boy answered the phone. "Hello?" He said. Okay, his voice was better than Radiohead. "Hey, it's Tegan." I snorted. "Oh hi. I tried to call you last night, but you didn't answer." He sounded a bit disappointed, but whatever. "Yeah sorry. Me and my friend were playing video games. We really get into it." I lied through my teeth. "It's okay. Hey, do you want to go get coffee at starbucks?" I love starbucks, it was like this boy knew me inside and out. "Yes!" I practically shouted into the phone. "Okay. The one on Main Street. Meet me there at 3?" I took the phone from my ear and looked at the time again. "Yeah, 3's great."

I was practically juggling two guys. Since when does this happen to me? I'm the girl you like to be best friends with, that's it. I didn't know who I liked better, Alex or Ryan. I had known Alex since ever. But Ryan seemed so much more, I don't know, perfect. Just the way he talked to me. Let the games begin.


Love,
Tegan.
Sign up to rate and review this story