Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Down another day

by lclutebark 4 reviews

Jason's lies are still causing problems....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 1589 words

2Original
a/n:i'm sorry for not updating, i've been having problems writting this..haha Mostly how am i going to end this without being cheesy??
If anyone feels like giving me any advice, i appreciate! for all the reviewers thanks!!A special shout out /for:/
whatkatydid, my most enthusiatic reviwer, thank you so much!!




So what happened next was that now my 'husband' is not talking to me, I've tried to talk to him, but he thinks that I was the one that told his mom about everything, but I know Jason and sometimes he can act like a big baby.
But this time I needed him to be a man, at least once, and that's what I told him when I got home the other day, at first he got mad he started throwing things in the walls then stormed out of the house, slamming the door on his way out, probably going to look for Mark, since both had been even more inseparable since everything happened a week ago.

Seriously it's been a week already and Pete was trying to be there for me as much as he could, but it was hard while trying to start scheduling tour and promotion gigs, but with everything I've been through, I've learned to be very comprehensive of everything and as long as he assured me that he still wanted to be with me, it wasn't a big deal. Really, it was just around 3 months away from home; it was going to hurt but seriously...rolls eyes

I've been working on the bakery like every other day, it was no use being depressed because my soon to be ex husband was pissed at me and besides his mom called the other day tho and he refused to talk to her but she had promised not to tell anything to my parents and not even to Jason's father. We'd keep things on the low, at least until the day Jason felt comfortable enough to at least tell his father about it, which I doubted.

"Florah, you gotta a call." Devon said, it was almost closing time and my feet were killing me.
I went in to the kitchen and picked up the extension, "Hello?"
"Hello my love! How are you? Working a lot?" it was Pete and I think that was the first time that day that I smiled genuinely.
"hello, peter! How are you? Yeah I'm working a lot. And I'm missing you..." I said sitting on the edge of a large table in the corner of the kitchen.
"I'm missing you too. Actually I'm calling to ask you if maybe you felt like coming with me somewhere this weekend?" Ohhh.
"Where exactly is 'somewhere' Pete?" I love surprises, can you tell?
"Oh well...I was thinking maybe you could come visit me here in LA...just for the weekend. I have a place all for myself here...actually I'm moving and I could use a hand decorating it and stuff." He was moving? He never told me that...
"You are moving to LA?" I whispered, I couldn't hide my disappointment.
"Yeah, but I'm going to be around all the time, visiting you and my parents...don't worry baby, this place here is mostly just for business."
I kinda doubted that, but he was right, his parents loved here so he wouldn't just disappear on me.
"Okay...when should I be there?" I said a little more excitedly happy that I'd be going to see him and participate on a new step in his life, after that we set everything and he called the airport to book a flight for me and he promised me he'd go to the airport to get me, I just hoped he wouldn't forget, I would be lost in LA.

So it was decided, the bakery would be closed the weekend tho Louise had said she could handle by herself it wasn't needed, everybody could enjoy a little extended day off and I couldn't just wait for it.
I had gotten home on Friday and there was a message on the machine for Jason, it was a guy and saying something about a cruise, but I didn't want to pry into his personal life anymore so I skipped then it was a message from a co-worker, wishing him well, that his wife was sick and that he couldn't make it to the company's party, hunf so I was sick? Cool.

I got packed up, making sure to pack everything i needed and taking some nightgowns I had bought when Marcy was around.


I got in the airport about 30 minutes earlier, I wondered around the lobby waiting for my flight to be announced, then I heard someone calling out my name.
"mrs Lynhart? Is that you?" I looked around and froze, it was my husband's boss.
" hey, how are you?" I asked trying to look sick.
"Well I should be the one asking that...I heard you were kinda sick these days..." he dragged on waiting for me to finish.
"Oh yeah, so...I've been stressed out kinda." I smiled trying not to panic.
"Well, your husband said he was suspecting a pregnancy and that's why he's been spending the last 3 days with you..." I narrowed my eyes.
"Oh yeah, I really appreciate you giving him these days off, this pregnancy is being very expected and well... we get a little nervous with 'firsts'" I was trying to play cool but my heart was almost beating out of my chest, my palms were sweaty, why couldn't they just announce my freaking flight already????

After a bit of silence, he just sat by my side holding his case.
'Flight to New York. Gate number 12." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, until he got up as well.
"Well seems like we are going in the same flight." He smirked.
"Oh yeah cool. But what about the Company's party?"
"oh my wife will attend in my place, I have business in LA...but actually don't tell anyone, I'm glad I won't have to attend this party. Ha ha" with that we make our way in the plane, he sat in the far right side and I was glad we had some distance put between us so I could think what I'd do when I got there...Pete would be waiting for me, how would I alert him that we can act like 'lovers'?

I slept through most of the flight and when we finally arrived I was well awake and excited to see my Pete.
I made my way out of the plane, trying to maybe get rid of Mr. Carlton, I went to get my luggage and before exiting I couldn't see him around so I speed up to get out of there, first thing was seeing Pete, a huge glass around his face and that go dammed hoodie, he really didn't know anything about being incognito.

Then he started 'running' towards me, arms wide open as I tried to tell him to calm down, he picked me up and twirled me around making me squeal like a little girl, before he could kiss me I heard a voice from behind me.
"Don't make her dizzy, it may be bad for the baby..." I froze and I could feel that Pete had heard as well, he put me back on the floor, his arm around my shoulder, my face probably red.
"baby?" he asked looking at me.
"yeah...Pete. You are going to be a uncle..." I said emotionless.
"And who are you?" he said not even caring for what I said.
"I'm Jason Lynhart's boss, but I should ask you the same thing...who are you?" he smirked and I spoke up. "He is my half brother, Peter." I smiled grabbing his hand so he could see that I was serious about playing this up.
I still didn't want to screw with whatever stories Jason had made, I could feel that maybe things were getting a little out of hand but right now it wasn't time to wonder about that.
"Oh cool, you live here?" he asked, seriously, what was up with the interrogation?
"yeah I'm moving right now and I asked my little sister to come and maybe help me with some stuff, you know...she's a woman...so she can do much better that me..." Pete looked at me and from behind he squeezed my butt from inside my jeans pocket, winking. He was such a naughty boy, after some aimless chat Mr Carlton decided to leave and we could sigh a relieved sigh.

We made our way to his car, agreeing that we should just talk about this once we were safe, when the doors closed I could feel his eyes on me.
"Are you really pregnant??" he ask, I could hear a hint of expectation in his voice and my heart felt for him.
I shook my head and he sighed.
"Okay then, now let's go, there's so much I wanna show you...I bought a whole set for you, towels and bathrobes and stuff so you can feel at home and just so you know...we have a nice hot tube at home." He laughed and caressed my tights giving me a sly smile and going back to driving.
Even tho he was trying to play it cool I knew this trip would be crucial to our relationship and I feared for how this would play out.
Sign up to rate and review this story