Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Trouble in paradise.

by lclutebark 8 reviews

OH OH.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 1472 words

1Insightful
A/n: Woo...another chapter...feel free to review, and thanks for the reviews last chapter, it means a lot!




We got to his new apartment and it was very spacious and neat, yet! I mean, the kitchen or at least what was supposed to be a kitchen had beer bottles and pizza boxes all over the counter, making me cringe.
"Did my welcome party take place I even got here or something? Or you are this messy naturally?" I smirked turning around seeing his cheeks tinting.
"Ah, well...I'm barely home, and it's so empty in here so I order in and forget that the kitchen exists, it's just where I dump the trash basically." Omg, I's have to set him on the right track, I think that leaving with his parents had something to do with that.
"Oh so, the kitchen it's the dump?" I scrunched my nose.
"No...that's not what I meant..." I laughed at his attempt.
I shrugged off and walked back to the living room looking around, trying to visualize what could be done to the place, I bet Pete wanted a very hip looking bachelor pad.
"So...do you have an idea of exactly how you wanted this place to look like?" I asked as we moved towards the hall that lead to the bedrooms.
"Yeah, kinda...I'd love if you could help with the furnishing part and stuff, I know I can trust your advices because I know you decorated your own place so...I know you are good with this kind of stuff." He smiled placing my luggage down by the closet door.
"Gah...this bed looks comfy...but soo small." I whined getting closer to it, I tested the softness with my knee.
"yeah...I know...too bad that even if we buy one today we probably won't get it delivered." He frowned.
"Yeah, but what would you expect?" I laughed
"Can I take a quick shower Pete?" I asked before he could say anything as I noticed the bathroom door half closed.
"Okay...while you refresh I'll get something ordered. Okay?" he kissed my cheeks as he entered the bathroom showing me where the towels and soap bar was.
"okay... I guess I could eat, I didn't get anything on the plane..." I smiled and he nodded making his way out I closed the door going about my business.

About two hours later we laid in the love sit, trying to get comfortable as we watched a movie, in his huge plasma tv system, it was crazy that we couldn't even move or we'd fall on our asses but we had kick ass audio and image.
Pete had ordered Chinese take out and I think I ate more than I could take, my body even hurt on the sides, Pete snuggled and I sighed feeling a little too cramped in that love sit.
"Uhm, wanna move to the bed already?" I asked kissing his neck as he devoted all his attention to the movie.
"Let's finish this..." he said not even taking his eyes off the screen, I smiled seeing how cute he looked when focused on something, then something popped on my head.
"Pete...omg, you know...I never asked you...just exactly how old are you?" fearing that I was maybe with a rich underage, I gasped before he could even say anything.
"God! You still lived with your parents! OMG! Pete!" I started giggling nervously. He had finally put his attention towards me, he just looked at me with a funny face.
"Are you kidding me? I thought you knew... I'm ...older than you...I'm 27." I eyed him wide eyed.
"I've even been to college, even tho I didn't graduate but I've been through it." He smirked when I nodded.
"Cool, I guess." I smiled and leaned in kissing his forehead.
"So...since you are sooooo much more experienced than me...have anything you think I should know..." I asked slyly, he looked at me and smirked.
"Where did that shy girl I met go? I want her back, this bold vixen is not exactly her...it can't be." He kissed me back his hand sneaking inside my shirt.
"Oh...I can be shy...I can even make those doe innocent eyes..." I laughed when he tickled my ribs.
"Oh you...stop that!! I swear I'll behave!" I tried not to fall off the love sit but it was difficult.
"No no...and you know what else? You are inviting me to bed, but you forget something REALLY important...we are family dear!" I looked at him and frowned.
"What do you..." " You told that guy we are siblings...half siblings and I don't 'do' relatives!" he smirked when I rolled my eyes, sitting stride his lap.
"Oh really? But we don't even look alike...and besides I'm the only fuck available right now, you gotta be grateful with what you have you know..."I bit his earlobe.
"Oh, all this nasty talk is starting to affect me." He closed his eyes and I dragged my lips towards his neck breathing on his skin sometimes leaving wet spots, licking from time to time.
His hands, both now gripping my hips, holding me still is his lap, I tried to get away but he had a tight grip.
"If you let me go I swear you won't have regrets." I bit his neck a bit and he moaned, his fingers digging in my skin.
"I like to be teased..." he sighed out, I could see his eye balls rolling in the back of his skull as I started to kiss his neck a little more aggressively my hands roaming on his chest, playing with his bare nipples, he had been shirtless for dinner.
"You like it? Like the pain, uh? I should have expected it from you..."
I smirked as I sucked in his Adam's apple.
"I do but...God..." he smirked when I gasped as his hand grabbed my butt through the pants pulling me down on him as tight as possible, making me grunt.
I could hear my cell phone ringing in my room and I didn't want to care for it, seriously but something was telling me it was something important.
"Pete...my cell phone is ringing...by the ring tone it says it's home." I sighed as he kissed my neck now.
"Ah...you can always call back when we are finished" he said turning back to kiss me.
"Yeah, okay...they just must be worried that didn't find me home...or something." The phone stopped ringing and we proceeded on what we were doing, ending up almost naked, Pete was just pulling down my sweat pants, after some make out when it started ringing again, making me groan.
"Pete...maybe it's important..." I said breathlessly.
"We just need half an hour in the least." He whispered; his breath ragged.
I put both hands in his chest, and he stopped getting up from the love sit I stumbled making my way barely clothed towards the kitchen where my phone lay on the counter.
"yellow!!" I greeted, trying to sound cheerful.
"Florah??" I guessed it was my aunt Katy's voice.
"What's wrong? Yeah it's me..." I said worried.
"Florah your father is in the hospital, he had an stroke...he is barely breathing my dear...you need to come home, now...get Jason and come here..." I lost my legs right there, my world becoming dizzy.
"Pete" I called putting my hand on the voice piece.
He showed up and hurried when he saw me on the floor sitting down, my hands covering my face, as my aunt tried to tell me exactly had went down.
I was shaking, and I just noticed when Pete held my hand and put his other hand on my shoulder, knowing that it wasn't the best time to question anything.
"Okay...I'll be on my way over..." I whispered on the phone, clicking the phone shut I looked up at him.
"I need to go back home...my dad is barely alive as we speak, my unt say he is hanging by a thread." I started sobbing them before the tears could even make it's way down my face, Pete held me to his chest reassuring me that It was going to be okay.
"Pete...I can't go on my own...I don't know if I can..." my eyes pleading hoping he'd understand the message.
After about 4 minutes of pure silence, he looked at me in the eyes and kissed my temple.
"I'm coming with you...i'm here for you..."he smiled and I closed my eyes, more tears falling down.
Again, Pete had saved the day and he also made me fall in love with him all over again.
Sign up to rate and review this story