Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

The Warmth

by lclutebark 8 reviews

Tantric uh?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 1052 words

2Ambiance
a/n: I'm sorry if it sucks i just didn't want to leave you all hanging, maybe i will revise tomorrow lol!

Thank you guys SO MUCH for the great reviews! It was sweet and I really apreciate!


So we packed some stuff and waited to go in the morning, I had tried unsuccessfully calling Jason but his phone was turned off.
"Pete this is going to be a mess!" I said as we laid in his bed, I had cried my eyes out thinking about my dad and if I 'd even get a chance to see him alive again, Pete had assured me that he'd be okay and I was glad that I had someone I could count on.
My eyes were puffy and I had a raging head ache going on, my eyes were squinted as I just laid my head in his bare chest trying to stop my childhood memories from playing over and over in my head.

"Try to be positive about it, Bella! I will be there but just lay low if you want, I can just pretend I'm not there so we wouldn't have to explain 'me' to anyone if you want." He patted my head tenderly, I looked up at him, smiling a little.
"I don't know...something inside of me wants to introduce you to my parents so bad...you can be my friend Pete...you don't have to act gay this time..." both of us chuckled.
"yeah but then where would I sleep...if I play the gay card they won't mind me sleeping in your room...maybe..." he grinned and kissed my forehead.
"You are genius you know..." I kissed his chest, his smirk vanished as we stared at each other.
We stood in silence in a while, I think both of us realized that we had stopped in the middle of something...but neither wanted to say it out loud.


"You know...I've been reading something that maybe you'd want to read too." He said reaching his right arm for the side of the bed, he picked up a somewhat thick book and handed it to me. I gasped, my eyes wide with surprise.
"The art of tantric sex? Omgz!! Are you serious?" I giggled and looked at him, his face flushed as i opened it.
"I'm really enjoying this book, maybe you could...help me to put some things in use?" he wiggled his eyebrows.
"I have to read first...."I giggled when he groaned pinning me down on the bed, his hip not touching mine.
"I can just tell you some stuff at first, like now...then you read..." he smirked and kissed my ear.
"I want you to close your eyes...and just feel, forget about everything...just feel it."

Tiny kisses started from my neck and down to my breast bone, I was doing exactly as he said, just feeling his somewhat moist lips touching my skin slowly. Some how at some point I forgot it was his lips and even that he was in teh room,i could only think about my pleasure.I don't know how much later I opened my eyes looking straight into his, the impact of our gaze was deep and passionate, more than ever before.
I looked down realizing that I was already shirtless and pant less, I knew this time it was for real.

"How did you...?" He smiled and kept his eyes locked on mine as he put his hand down my body, caressing me extremely intimately making me gasp and close my eyes, I never knew I was at this point.
I was starting to think that Pete had put me in a spell or something.
"Pete..."I groaned my legs trashing on the bed.
"Shhhh just breath in, don't move, remember you are supposed to just feel it. After some patting, when he finally entered me it was like he was 10 times bigger and ticker, I peaked and it apparently looked the same as always so i just laid back and enjoyed.
I held onto his back and almost closed my eyes but he told me to keep them open gazing into his own. And i did just that.
Inside I was promising myself that I'd read the book, that I'd eat it up, once I got the chance.

The theory of the 11 thrusts was totally recommendable, I had screamed like never before, i was startled by the way he looked at me as his own climax approached his eyes eyeing my lips and keeping our gaze fixated.

I could tell he was just as close I was but then he just pulled out like that...I gasped putting my hand on his shoulder.
"What Pete?" he cringed, this was worse than I thought,
"You are crying..." he said solemnly.
"I'm overwhelmed, that's just it. I Swear I'm not thinking about anything else this time." I said and when he thrust again I pulled my hips forward and he hissed and started to moan louder, little by little.
It was like an out of the body experience; we were definitely one, as we both climaxed i stopped breathing, and spent at least 10 seconds remembering how to breath, at the aftermath Pete was still shaking after some time.

"I'm afraid to read the whole book now..." I smirked kissing his dump temple, our eyes locked so deeply, I felt my whole body shivering at the depth of the act we had just shared.
"God, felt that? Our body was like one, just one look, noticed the way our whole body just reacted at one gaze?" I looked at him, wide eyed.
"But it's not going to happen all the time, right? This is too much"
"I guess it depends on how much of the book you read and just how into this you become..." he laughed.
Suddenly I got so tired that I couldn't take anymore, my eyes dropped as his hands roamed my back back and forth, in a shoothing way.

Only Pete could help me to take something as important and scary as having my father barely living out of my mind, I should feel guilty but it wasn't like I had delayed my flight to fuck. They just didn't have any empty spots. shrugs
Sign up to rate and review this story