Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Swallow The Blues

Breakfast is Served

by sourcream 0 reviews

Patrick finds Lena and Pete together. Twice.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 405 words

0Hot
There was a knock at Lena's door. It was Patrick. "Can I come in?" "Yeah." Lena replied.
Patrick was shocked.
"Uh, what happened?" Patrick asked
"I slept with Lena. Why, miss me?" Pete replied
"Slept?"
"We slept on the same bed. Nothing funny."
"Oh, because I woke up and you were gone."
"You missed me, Patrick. Ha!"
"Ugh, you're immature. Well, I got news. The vans not gonna get fixed until Monday, so, we're going to have to stay here."

While the guys talked, Lena was lost in her thoughts. Pete Wentz is going to be here with me until Monday. That means, I have to skip school...what do I do..." Pete shook her. "Hello? Earth to Lena." He said.

"What?" asked Lena
"We're going to have to stay till Monday. Cool?"
"Yeah,"
Lena got up from the bed. "I'll go fix you guys some Pop-Tarts."
"Alright. The guys are downstairs." Patrick replied.
Lena walked downstairs and placed cereal, milk, cereal bars, bananas, juice and water on the table and made it a 'free for all' kind of breakfast.

"BREAK FAST IS READY!" called out Lena.

All the guys came rushing to the kitchen and sat. "Alright, help yourselves." Said Lena walking out of the kitchen and to the living room. Pete came to the living room and sat on the couch with Lena.

"Aren't you going to go eat?"
"No, I'm not hungry"
"Okay."
"You're a pretty cool girl, Len"
"Thank you. No one has said that before."
Pete couldn't help but notice scars on her wrists.
"You cut?" he asked pointing to her wrists.
"I used to. But, I realized that wasn't the way to solve my problems."
"It's not."

There was a silence. Suddenly Pete kissed her on the cheek.

Back at the table.

Patrick ate his banana. "So, is it me, or has Pete been getting a little attached to Lena?"
"Patrick," Joe answered. "Don't be retarded. It's only been, what, eight hours here."
Andy nodded. "Joe's right. Plus, who cares? Maybe they're just friends."
"Come on, I saw Pete and Lena together in bed."
Joe got sucked into the conversation.
"What happened? Anything freaky?" he asked
"No, no. At least that's what he said."
Andy shook his head. "I doubt anything happened."
"Yeah." Patrick replied softly.

Patrick got up from the table to throw away his banana. He walked to the living room where Pete and Lena were kissing.
Sign up to rate and review this story