Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Einstien had lived in a homeless shelter

First lesson

by Bricougalle_Bug 0 reviews

This story is so awfully written compared to everyone elses on here. Please comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 531 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Pepper glanced through the key hole. The class had already started the lesson. She was late, again.
She knocked and walked in, her teacher engaged her with an angry stare.
"Well hello Pepper, I see you've finally decided to join us. Unless you haven't realised you are ten minutes late!"
Pepper bowed her head and pretended to act sorry as her dickhead of a teacher ranted on about lateness.
She peered through her hair hanging in front of her eyes, the rest of the class were all sniggering at her.
God she hated school...Angel, Will and Archibald weren't even in any of her classes. Everyone knew she was in care, the girl nobody wanted.
Finally after what seemed like an hour, her teacher let her go take her usual place at the back right hand corner of the class.
A blonde girl dressed in a mint green polo top, mini denim skirt and pink dolly shoes turned around to Pepper.
She flicked her shiny blonde curls back and shone her pearly white teeth at Pepper in a fake smile, smacking on a piece of gum. Her name was Arabella, and Pepper hated her.
"Awww poor Pepper, she's always late. I guess that's what happens when you have no parents to love you."
She laughed a sickly sugary laugh that made Pepper want to gag; her bunch of fake friends did the same. That was the word to describe most of the girls in her school, fake.
Pepper scowled and shoved an earphone into one of her ears. She flicked through a song, Thank you for the venom by My Chemical romance, her favourite band. Took out her notebook and continued with her portrait of Arabella she had been working on for some time, Picasso style, as the teacher droned on about insignificant dates.
Pepper didn't even need to pay attention in lessons, everything was boring for her. She had an IQ of 150, she could memorise pages of English literature just by reading it through one time, yet she almost always got bad marks, because she just couldn't be bothered to try.
Next lesson was art, Pepper sat in the corner trying to finish her plant painting, ignoring the balls of paper being chucked at her head. It was like half her class had nothing better to do then irritate her. She understood how Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris did what they did, especially after talking to Will who had also though of doing something like that.
She turned up her music as not to hear them but it when Arabella came past and "accidentally" on purpose sent a water pot flying onto her painting, she snapped.
Pepper stood up, glaring at Arabella.
"Oh woops, sorry sweetie," cooed Arabella. But she didn't get to finish her sentence, Pepper lashed out and angrily swung a full on punch on her nose. Arabella cried, threatened to kill Pepper. Told the teacher, and Pepper got sent to the deputy head. This was a shame as she really wanted to finish her project, and her art teacher Mr Simmons was one of the only teachers she actually liked.
And all this before first break!
Sign up to rate and review this story