Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Swallow The Blues

"...To Kiss You Off..."

by sourcream 2 reviews

Lena says her goodbye to the band. Or, not really?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 403 words

1Exciting
Patrick turned to the guys and whispered in Joe's ear. "I think we should leave them alone just incase." Joe nodded and passed the news to Andy who nodded as well. "Pete," said Patrick and the rest of the guys getting up from the couch. "We're going to go check on the van, okay?" Pete nodded and waited for the guys to get out the house. He turned to Lena. "Listen, I kind of don't want to leave you," He said grabbing her hand and holding it between his. Lena giggled but realized he was being serious. "So, I was asking if you wanted to tour until the tour is over." Lena was shocked. "Pete, I have school and-" Pete interrupted her. "That's true. I got it! Next week is spring break, so maybe we can fly back to Glenview and scoop you up so you can tour with us!"

Lena smiled. "That's a great idea. My parents will most likely say 'yes', but I'm not really sure. I'll say you're a close friend." Pete smiled then looked at her funny. "Aren't we close friends?" he said trying to be as serious as possible. Lena did a tiny smile and tilted her head. "Sure?" They both said nothing. Soon, Patrick came through the door.

"The van is fixed, Pete. We have to go get on the plane." Patrick said and went back outside. Pete got up and let go of Lena's hand. He walked upstairs and got his bags. He cam stomping down stairs and walked toward the door and then he saw Lena on the couch. He head was lowered. He heard her sniffle and walked toward her. He put her hair behind her ear and looked at her. "What's wrong?" he asked. Her face was red and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'll miss you." She said. Pete said nothing and went outside then came back. He gave her a piece of paper with his cell phone number on it. "Keep it." He said. Joe ran up to Pete. "Pete we have to go. Bye Lena." Joe told Pete. "Keep it Lena. Use it later. I'll be waiting." Pete said walking out the door. Lena smiled. She walked out the door too and watched them pull out of the drive way. She waved good-bye and remembered the words: 'Use it later'. Lena began to think, 'he wants me to call him'.
Sign up to rate and review this story