Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > rising lovely

Chapter 8

by kaden292 0 reviews

Who is at the door and why did Yuki come to him in his dream and what is the big surprise

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Kyo, Momiji, Saki, Tohru, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 699 words

0Unrated
As he entered the graveyard grounds he saw a figure sitting near Kyoko's tombstone. He didn't recognize the person at first, but walked on over, "Oh, Hi Hana. It's nice to see you. I didn't recognize you at first," said Kyo.
"Someone else has been here recently. Someone I don't know, do you know who it is?" she asked looking up at him.
"It's probably the girl that is staying at my house; she came here when she first got in from America. Oddly enough her name is Tohru, now that I realize it I never did get her last name," he rambled, "Well I'm going to go and visit Yuki, bye."
She waved him goodbye and he waved back and walked over to a different graveyard. As he entered he saw Tohru standing in front of Yuki's tombstone, "Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked politely.
She looked at him, "nothing that has a concern of you," He looked at her like she was crazy.
"You know who you remind me of?" she shock her head no, "she was similar to you, she was gothic, angry, and her name was Tohru, you would probably never have met her, but she knew Yuki and that is what surprised me most of all, that you knew him," he explained.
She looked at him blankly, "Everyone is different, and things will never be able configured correctly until the very end," she started to walk away; she looked at him as she turned away. Never had Kyo seen so cold empty eyes in his life
"I'm sorry!" he said, she stopped in mid-step, "Why? You weren't a part of it? No one was but me, so just leave it alone, and don't bother me,"
He looked down in shame, and she walked away her colored hair following behind her. Kyo looked back up just in time to see her disappear around the corner.
As he talked to Yuki for a little bit and said goodbye and that he would be back later. Kyo walked along the road as it got darker and thunder sounded. Kyo entered the house as it started to poor down rain, "Man even after I still get tired," he walked up the stairs and went to bed.
Kyo laid there, "Kyo, Kyo wake up. It's me Yuki, you need to get up," Kyo's eyes fluttered open
"What... Yuki... Is it really you Yuki?" Kyo looked with pleading eyes. Yuki nodded, "I'm only in your dreams though, so I'm not actually real. So what's going on?"
Kyo explained everything to him about school and why they are there, where they come from, and who they are, "Well, what do you think, she might really be her," said Kyo.
"And then it couldn't be her, and just be a coincidence. You should just wait a little bit and then you might find out, although your patient is not that good," Yuki said jokingly.
Kyo glared at him, "Well fine, be that way, see if I care."
Yuki looked at him, "I was just kidding, but there will be a very big surprise for you tomorrow, and believe me you will be surprised, no doubt about it. But others will be surprised too, but you'll like it more," said Yuki disappearing.
Kyo sat up as the alarm next to him went off. He pressed the snooze button and went to take a shower. As he went over the conversation again in his mind, the only thing that bothered him the most was the last thing that Yuki said; there will be a very big surprise for you tomorrow, "Man, Yuki why do you have to be so confusing?" said Kyo.
Kyo got out of the shower, got dressed, and made breakfast, which made all the other occupants of the house hold awaken. As they all sat down, they begin to eat. Momiji notices, "Kyo you barely touched your food, are you feeling okay?"
"Huh? Yeah I'm just fine, just thinking is all," answered Kyo. After another few minutes of silenced eating the door bell rings, "I'll get you guys stay here," said Kyo getting up.
When he opened the door...
Sign up to rate and review this story