Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Where is your boy? [Pete Wentz]

the Phone Call

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 1 review

Addison just moved to Chicago and is sucked into a "relationship" Read to find out more. And keep in mind: I suck at summaries...review!!!!!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 303 words

0Unrated
Dear Reader,
Congratulations! You get to read four more chapters of this crap! Aren't you happy?!?!?? I know I would be (SARCASM!!!!!). I have better stories than this so why don't you read this and then go read my awesome and better crap! A special thanks to danceislife for the....uh...comment.
Love,
MV
Chapter Two
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?!?" Pete yelled at me.

"I took revenge." I stated simply.

"YOU BROKE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND UP!"

"Yeah, I know. Evil huh?"

"PRETTY GOD DAMNED EVIL!"

"That's what I was going for." An evil smirk tugged at my lips.

"I didn't do anything to you!!"

"You wouldn't give me back my cell phone when I nicely asked for it." I smiled bigger than ever.

"But I loved Ryley and now I cant get her back. THANKS A LOT!" He hung up. I guess I did feel kind of bad. Okay now I feel horrible. I called him back. "WHAT!" He screamed bitterly into the phone.

"Calm down please." I said in a smoothing voice. "I'm sorry okay? I just wanted my phone back. I want to make it up to you."

"How?" He asked.

"What ever you want."
"Well, I want my phone back and I was going to take Ryley to a concert and you ruined it I need a date."

"So if I get you a date and give you your phone back you'll give mine back and you'll forgive me?" I asked hopefully.

"No."

"What?!?!" I asked.

"I want you to be my date at the end of the concert I will give you your phone."

"Fine."

"Oh and one more thing you have to pretend to be my girlfriend the rest of the week. Bye." He hung up. Wow. This is going to be one long week.
Sign up to rate and review this story