Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Six

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

Pete and Rachel hit the friends bump. finally =o

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 1102 words

0Unrated
It's been a week since the party, since I've talked to her. I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong, but it's just not coming to me. Maybe I'll just let everything fall into place as it is. Maybe she likes me. Maybe she wants to be my friend, maybe I just need to dig the fact that she can't escape me forever into her thick head, because when Pete Wentz likes someone, it takes a hell of a lot to make me give up, more then what Rachel's throwing at me.

My pocket vibrates, and I take out my side kick.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Pete, hi." It's Shaant. Thank god, I want to hang out with him and Rachel today. Mostly Rachel.

"Hey Shaant, hows life?" I ask. "Not to bad, Rachel's running wild though. She's always going out with her loser friends, probably to smoke weed or something, and then she comes back high, or drunk. It's driving me crazy." Shaant explains.

"I see, anything I could do?" I ask.
"Actually, I was thinking you take her out tonight, I think she's starting to like you, against her own will of course, but I think she likes you." Shaant says.

"Whoa, really?" I ask. "Really" he said. "Well, what are we gonna tell her to make her come?" I asked.

"Simple, we'll tell her the truth. We'll tell her I can't handle her, so i'm making her go out to talk with a therapist" Shaant said.

"Shaant, I'm no therapist." I say.
"Tell your a liar. 'We're the therapists pumping through your speakers?" He says.

"I suppose I could try." I say

"Great, come on over at six to pick her up, I'll get her ready. Show her a good time, alright?" I ask.

"Of course shaant, of course" I say, hanging up.

I glance at the clock, and see that it's four. Oh god, I have to get ready!

I walk into my closet, and pull out some tight jeans and my black hoodie with the fuzzy hood, and slip them on over my blue boxers and black tee shirt.

I go into the bathroom, and straighten every inch of my hair, making sure it's perfect, before jelling my bang across my face. I really pack on the eyeliner, putting it under my eye, and across the bottom of my eyelid, then I touch up my skin with toner and cover up.

I glance at the clock after spending hours in the mirror. It's 5:40. I better head out. I get in the car, and hook up my ipod, blasting some Paramore.

As soon as I pull in, I walk up to the door, and put my hood up.

Shaant opens the door. "Rachel's in her room, touching up, she actually didn't give me quite a hard time." he says.

I'm glad as hell to hear that.

"Ok, I'll wait." I say.

"Is Pete here?" I hear a voice belonging to non other then Rachel yell from upstairs.

"Yep!" Shaant calls back.

"Be right down" she calls. I sit on the couch, and watch the staircase. Soon, I see her. Shes, gorgeous. Her longish blond hair, straightened and layered, a blue polo with the collar popped fit her perfect frame, well, perfectly, and her legs looked amazing in the tight skinny jeans she had on. Her make up was amazing as well.

She walked down the stairs and stopped at the bottom. She smiled at me. "Feel privlaged Peter, I had nothing better to do." she says, almost unable to keep a straight face. I smiled. "Well don't you look nice." I said, standing up.

"Of course, I always look nice. I like the eskimo thing you've got going down her Pete." she says, stroking the fur that lined my face from the hood of my sweatshirt.

"Thanks" I said, blushing.

I lead her out to my car after a quick goodbye to Shaant. She gets in the passengers seat, and I get in the drivers seat, turning on the radio, and turning it down. She smiles when she hears the Paramore.

"So Petrud, where to?" she says.

"Petrud? Did you just call me Petrud? What's a Petrud?" I asked, chuckling after.

"It's your new nickname." She said, smiling.

"Okay, I like it." I said. "Petrud." I added.

"So Petrud, as I asked earlier, where are we going?" she said.

"Oh, uh, I was thinking we go to Friendly's, for food and vanilla ice cream, then I take you shopping." I say.

"Sounds good." she says, smiling.

The car ride was fun, we sang along to Paramore the whole time. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel, and sang, and she belted out every word. She had a really good voice.

When we pulled up to the mall, we went in, and found the nice Friendly's inside. We asked for a table in the back, so we wouldn't be bothered too terribly.

After we took our seats, and the waitress left with our drink requests, Rachel simply said, "I'm getting chicken strips, and french fries, their my frickin' favorite." I laughed. "I think I'll get the same thing." I said, folding up the menu and smiling at the beautiful girl who sat across from me.

She rolled her eyes at my cheesy smile. "Why am I giving in to your charm?" she said. "Your giving in to my charm?" I asked. She pouted. "Unfortuatly." she said. I smiled. This was great, it was right where I wanted to be.

The whole night went perfectly. We ate, and talked about random things all night. We both got new hoodies at Hot Topic, and then I drove her home around 8. When we pulled into Shaants house, we both got out, and like any typical tripping boy, I walked her to her doorstep. When we reached the doorstep, we stood in silence for about five seconds. "Thanks Pete, I had an amazing time. Maybe your not as bad as I thought you were." she said, blushing.

I smiled, and felt our bodies lean closer. I closed my eyes, and she knew what I was about to attemp. She put a finger on my lips, and looked me in the eyes. "Just friends, Petrud." she said, smiling. I smiled, and nodded, as she walked into the house.

As I walked back to my car, I thought to myself
so we're friends now? That wasn't terribly hard...
I think this is the hard part...
I think this is the part where I decide to embark on a journey to become more then friends.

Sign up to rate and review this story