Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Seven

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

tour, text, trouble

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 1496 words

0Unrated
================================================
2 WEEKS LATER

ring
"Uh, Patrick, where's my sidekick?"
ring
"Follow the ring, how the fuck am I suppose to know?"
*rin-
"Hello?" I asked, picking my sidekick up from the couch, and pressing talk, scratching my neck.
"Petrud, I'm bored, entertain me." it was Rachel. We were pretty good friends, we talked on the phone a lot, and occasionally hung out, but nothing "more-then-friendy" was happening, and it was killing me.
"I can do that." I told her with a smile.
We talked for about a half hour, then I remembered what I was going to ask her.
"Hey Rach, you know how we're going on tour soon?" I asked.
"Mhm." she said.
"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to tag along?" I asked, closing my eyes.
"I'd like to, but I really can't, for my own good." she said.
Dammit.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I might fall in love with you." she said.
Wow, she's so open, and it all just flows out.
"Well, then you should definitely come." I say.
"No, definitely not." she said.
"In fact, I can use the time that your gone to fix what I've done." she added.
"What've you done?" I asked.
"I've become friends with you, and I told myself I wouldn't." she said.
Why, why must she be so brutally honest?
"Oh, I see. So, your going to stay home so you can have some space from me, so that you'll stop thinking about me?" I asked.
"Exactly." she said, smiling.
"So, does that mean we can't talk on the phone the whole time I'm gone, and then when I come back we can see if we're still friends?" I ask.
"Hmm, we can talk on the phone occasionally, but you've got the main jest of it" she said.

This whole conversation made me sick to my stomach, I want her so badly. So, so badly. After we hung up, I go to my room to finish packing. Two months is going to go by so slowly. So frickin' slowly, and I'm going to miss her so much. We're leaving in two days. Sure it's going to be a blast, tours where always a blast, and as a plus, I'm going to be able to hang out with two of my favorite people, Gabe and William.
The Academy Is and Cobra Starship is going on tour with us, so we are sure to have a great time, the only thing missing will be Rachel, and it seems like she doesn't want me around anyway. I sigh, and glance at a line of pictures me and her had taken in a booth at the movies last week. Shes so pretty, and when shes with me, I see the light in her eyes, she wants me. I know it. So why is she in denial?
===============================================
2dayslater.

Here I stand, at the bus place, as everyone around me totes bags into their buses. I soon see Shaant's car pull up. I had called him to ask him to bring Rachel here so I could say goodbye to both of them. Rachel gets out, and walks up to me. "So, two months with out you Wentz, I can handle this." she said, looking up, and fanning her face, choking back tears. "Rach, don't cry." I say, pulling her in for a hug. This time, she lets me hold her, and I hold her as she cries in my arms. After about five minutes, she pulls away, and looks at me, and laughs, wiping away her tears.
"Look at me, Haha, I'm crying over Pete Wentz. What have you done to me, Petrud?" she says, laughing. I laugh to. "Haha, no one can resist Petey Wentz." I say, smiling at her. She smiles at me, and bites her lip. I blink back tears, and bite my lip as well.

"Come on Pete, we gotta get going!" Joe calls from the bus. "I guess this is it." I say. She nods.

"I'll call you, sometime." she says, looking away. "Sounds like a plan" I say.

"Come here, one last hug" she says, as I hug her tight, and pick her up, and swing her around, letting her down after.

She walks towards Shaants car. "Bye Wentz, play good." she says. Shaant waves from the car, and I wave back. "Bye Hacikyan, take care of yourself." I say. She smiles, and gets in the car. I watch her drive off, and head towards our bus, towards two months without her.
=====================================
"Joe, I totally just kicked your ass." screamed Patrick, lifting his Guitar controller in the air.
"Patrick, that's not suppose to happen! I'm the champ at Guitar Hero, that's just how it is!" Joe pouts, crossing his arms. I lay on the couch, scribbling down random lyrics, and reading a few lines of my Hemingway book here and there.
Andy was concocting something in the small bus kitchen. "Mad scientist Andy, what the fuck are you blending over there?" I ask.
"One of those vampire concoctions, to calm you down, Pete" he says. I roll my eyes, and hiss at him, like a vampire.

"Andy, seriously, what are you making, it smells like carrots...are you making milkshakes?" Joe asks, getting up.

"Yeah, carrot milk shakes." Andy says, pouring the orange liquid into a cup. Joe glances over Andy's shoulder, and makes a discussed face. "Ew, it's an orange milkshake." he says, sticking his tongue out.

"It's carrot juice, Joe." Patrick says, fiddling around with the game he was playing. "Carrot Juice? That's so fucking gross Andy." Joe says.

"I'm a vegan, its what we do." Andy says, sipping his carrot juice, and watching Patrick rock Guitar Hero.

I tapped the pencil I was holding against my chin, and thought of things to write down.
I got a pit in my stomach every time I thought of how we were a month into the damn tour, and Rachel still hasn't called, so I tired to keep it off my mind, but it always came afloat when I wrote.

"uhh!" I sighed, throwing my notebook into a corner of the bus. "Jeez, writers block much?" Patrick asked, as him and Joe toggled with Guitar Hero again.

"No, it's fucking Rachel, she hasn't called, and it's killing me." I mumble into the pillow that my face was buried in.

"She said she would call, she'll call." Joe said, starring at the screen.

"Sure, ok." I said, signing, and glancing at my phone clock. It was seven already, and the sky was dark, as we headed to California.
===============================================
It was 12:00, and we had just finished the Chicago show, I plopped down on my cot, and tried to get some sleep. That's when my phone vibrated. I read the screen. "New Text" it read.

I opened it, and read it.

Hey Petrud.
Srry I hvt clld, I was aiming 2 drv u crzy
Iz it workin?
-Rachel.

My heart lit up with excitement, I quickly texted back.

Rach!
I miss u so fkin much!
Yes, u rly r drvn me crzy! So, how r u?
-Petrud.
I waited excitedly for her to text back. Soon I felt the vibrate, and opened it up.

M good, bn hangin out wit my frndz, nothing 2 new.
Hows tour life goin?
-Rachel.

I texted back yet again.

Itz good, nutin wit out u.
We'd hav so much fun
if u were here.
R u stayin out of trouble my luv?
-Petrud.

She texted back quickly.

Hah, no. Shaant's rly been on mi ass lately
But w/e.
-Rachel.

I pouted, she should really stay out of fucking trouble, shes breaking her poor brother's heart.

Well, u btter get into as much fkin trouble as u can
While im gone cause once I com bak, Ima make damn sure u
Sty outa it.

-Petrud.

I clicked the send button, and she soon texted back

Ha, u mke me laugh wentz.
-r

I bit my lip.

Ha, I'm glad to here dat
But seriously, drugs kill u. =[
Dyings not fun
-p

Im worried about her..

Thts nice, im not dead yet.
Plus, wut makes u think im on drugs??
Actually. Don't answer dat question. Lol
-R

Come on r, I just don't want u 2 get hurt
Dats all, I rly care bout u.
-p

Oh god, don't tell me u lik me.
Cause I'm luvin it here w/o u
It lets me keep my mind straight.
And reminds me how much I'm suposse to hate u.
-r.

Harsh much?
No, I don't lik you lik dat,
Ur my friend, a lot of da time I care bout my friends
-p

Ha, I totally just lied to Rachel...of course I like her.

Good, I cnnt fall 4 u.
Remind me of dat, mk?
-r

Mk.
-p

Im gunna go 2 sleep.
Gnite Petrud.
-r

Nite rach, luv u.
Like a sister course.
-p

Don push it wentz.
- r

K
-p
=====================================
please review you sexy fucks.
Sign up to rate and review this story