Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

The Return Of Mr. Snookykins (And Now He Has A Wife)

by Emo_Sami 7 reviews

Joe gets the bear, and finds his other one in the process.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 785 words

0Unrated
(A/N: This will be a short chapter, and also, I was wondering if anyone knew how far I can go into an (ahem) scene. If I can go really far...it will be like, pure smut with an appearance of the Hellogoodbye song "Here In your Arms" Ohh, buddy! I'm getting happy just thinking about it! NOW ON WITH THE STORY! Oh, and there aren't any warnings in the chapters yet because I have yet to get there. Plus, this story is just my imagination and I type it from the top of my head. So any mistakes are totally my fault.)

I walked out of the Wal-Mart with the bear. I was abso-freaking-lutley positive that Joe would love it. But when I came in sight of the bus, there was a mob of girls screaming with posters. And that's when I noticed the bus was shaking from side to side. The bus was tilting and would soon fall over with the strength of all the people. Looking in the window, I saw Joe and Patrick's face smashed up against it, looking at me for help.

Oh. My. God.

Do I have to do everything?

I stood on top of a nearby car, placed the bag on the roof, and put my fingers in my mouth. I did that freaky little whistle some people can do, and some can't. Every head in the premise looked in my direction.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM THERE!" I yelled with all my might, which isn't a lot. All of a sudden, the swarm of people are coming after the poor car. My eyes pop out of my head, as I see them coming for me, and a pair of arms engulf me and pull me from the roof.

"COME ON!" Andy yells to me. I grab the bag in one hand while he grabs my other hand and we take off back into the Wal-Mart. We ran to the nearest associate and asked if we could get out a back door where no one else was allowed except for personnel. He looked at us and started to shake his head no until he saw the girls. He quickly pointed out the direction and we took off again.

Reaching the exit, we stopped and panted for what seemed like forever. Then I finally looked in his eyes. They were sparkling.

"I am going to take you up on that offer and just come straight out and ask. Why did you kiss me?"

"On the cheek."

"Yeah, on the cheek."

"Cause I wanted to see you blush."

"Liar."

I sighed dramatically.

"Okay! You caught me. I am in love with you." I said pretty much truthfully. Then I smiled.

"W-what?"

I didn't reply and just started out the door where the bus was waiting for us. Thank God someone on there had brains. Andy called after me, but I just looked back and kept walking. He was still stunned by what I had said.

Upon reaching the door, it swung open and Pete emerged. He grabbed me, picked me up, and started to spin me around.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" he yelled. He put me down and I could just stare at him. What brought this on? Pete was panting and he shook my hand and whooped as he climbed back on the bus.

I climbed on after him, only to come face to face with Patrick who did almost the same thing, except he didn't spin me; he just hugged me to death. Joe however, was nowhere to be seen.

"Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here." He came out of his bunk, holding a ratty old teddy bear with a missing ear.

Patrick and Pete came over to too watch what I was about to do.

"I see you found your bear."

"Yeah."

"I bought you something."

"Really?" I pulled out the dark blue bear and Joe gasped.

"Is it for me?"

"Yeah."

"MR SNOOKYKINS HAS A WIFE!!" We all laughed as Joe went back to his bunk.

"Well, I'll be in my area. If anyone needs me, call my cell or come find me."

"'Kay." Pete and Patrick said at the same time. Patrick went back to his laptop and Pete smiled and winked at me. I smiled back. He wasn't so bad after all.

I went back into the room and shut the door slightly. I pulled on some sweat pants and rolled them up kinda preppy like. Then I put on another tank top. I wanted to relax. Just as I plopped down on the folded-out couch, there was a knock on the door.

"Sam? Can I come in?" Oh God. It was Andy!
Sign up to rate and review this story