Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

Another Meaning For A Quickie

by Emo_Sami 3 reviews

Showertime!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 621 words

0Unrated
It was the bands first stop on the tour. I decided to wait until they were gone to take a shower. I mean, come on, eve though they're famous, I don't want them to see my naked. Or in a towel. You get what I'm saying.



Okay, I was planning on cleaning the bus, and THEN taking a shower, but whatever.



The guys were going inside the building to warm up and practice and whatever else they do; I wasn't paying attention. I decided to start with my area on the bus. I began organizing all my clothes and shoes. Then, I made the couch bed and untangled the XBOX and PlayStation2 wires. I cleaned up the shelves, and organized the games. Looking at the room from the door, it looked livable. I smiled. This was going to be EASY!



(10 Minutes Later)



Did I say easy? I meant HARD. HOW MANY FREAKING PAIRS OF SOCKS DOES JOE HAVE UNDER HIS BED? AND WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE ROTTEN CHEESE OR EGGS? I honestly did not want to know, so I went to Pete's bunk. I changed the sheets, fluffed the pillows, and made the blanket straight. He was done. Patrick was the same. Done within 3 minutes.



Andy took a little longer, seeing as he had about 4 cotton blankets. I waited to do Joe's. I changed the sheets like I had for the rest of them, put all the socks in a bag and marked it as dirty laundry. I found a piece of cheese under his bunk (hence the smell). It was soo gross. Moldy and everything. I sprayed some Frebreeze I found and soon the bus smelled like flowers. Oops.



The bus was clean (seeing as the movie area and kitchen were already clean). I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Stripping my clothes and leaving them in a pile, I waited for the hot water to come on. After it did, I stepped in, and my muscles relaxed immediately. It felt great until -WHAM! -



The bathroom door opened and Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy all stood there.



"WHY DOES THE BUS SMELL LIKE A GIRL?" yelled Pete, clearly not realizing I was naked.



I screamed.



"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! WHAT PART OF I'M TAKING A SHOWER AND AM NAKED DO YOU NOT GET? GET THE FUCK OUT NOW OR ALL 4 OF YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BALLS!" I yelled back.



It took them a second, but when the words I yelled sank in, their eyes popped out and the door slowly closed. So much for relaxing.



"AND MAKE IT SNAPPY! I'M SWEATY OUT HERE! DON'T MAKE ME GET IN THERE WITH YOU!" Joe threatened. I didn't want him in here, so I made my shower fast.



As I stepped out of the door, all the guys were waiting. I was only wrapped in a towel, and it was small so I knew I wasn't leaving much for Andy's imagination. Well, all of theirs actually.



"The bus smells like flowers because I couldn't stand living like this. So I cleaned. Everyone has new sheets, the laundry is in bags in a pile to be washed or whatever, and the beds are made."



"Well." Pete began. He smirked.



"What?"



"Your shower was pretty fast. Another meaning for quickie now." And he cracked up laughing. Pretty soon we all were laughing, and I made my way into my room (as I now called it) to get dressed. Just as I was getting my top on, there was a knock on the door; Andy walked in and came over to me.



'Thanks."



"You're welcome." And he hugged me. With that moment, I knew it. I was in love with Andy.
Sign up to rate and review this story