Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing > Seras goes into heat!

Mission!

by kristinia 0 reviews

Seras is finally sent on a mission despite her being in heat. This causes more trouble and in the end Integra has to send Alucard for Seras.

Category: Hellsing - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Alucard, Anderson, Integra, Seras - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 745 words

-1TrainWreck
Seras seemed to glow with happiness as she bounded out of Integra's office. She had just been let to go on a mission for the first time since she had gone into heat! She was excited and happy especially since Alucard wouldn't be going. She grinned and ran out to the van with her gun, the Halconnen, over her shoulder. She grinned at her troops who smiled at her when she approached them. She climbed into the back and they seemed happy.

They had missed her and her cheerful and upbeat attitude. The missions weren't the same without her and they were glad to have her back. "Welcome back, Captain Seras!" A soldier called out and Seras turned to them and shot them a fangy grin before waving and she yelled throwing a fist in the air," Let's go do this, men! We will show those ghouls and FREAKS what it means to be a Hellsing member!" The soldires cheered and Seras looked out of the back and thought," Gomen Master... this time i'm going alone. You won't be coming after me this time and being with me on this mission. It's time I showed Sir Integra what i'm made of and to prove to you that i'm not a failure of a vampire."

///

Alucard seemed to pout as he asked," Why am I not with Police Girl and the others for this mission?" "She wants to do this mission alone, Alucard. So I let her, she seems to want to prove something to me... and to you." Integra answered with little to know patience for the ever curious and mischievious vampire. "Is she even ready for a solo mission?" Alucard asked suddenly serious but it wasn't that surprising especially after Seras had gone into heat.

"She is since I let her go on a solo mission. If it gets to hard for her to handle or if something bad happens, i'll send you, Alucard. But not until then so stay here in the mansion." Integra answered just as serious but that wasn't shocking or surprising seeing that she was always serious. Alucard sulked but nodded and disappeared causing Integra to inwardly sigh with relief.

////

Seras wiped away the blood off of her cheek and looked around the area with little repulsion. These ameuters were starting to bug her and piss her off. SHe looked on with pleasure as her team took care of their share of FREAKS and ghouls. Suddenly a blessed bayonet stabbed a FREAK in front of her causing her eyes to widen in shock and fear. She knew who that bayonet belonged to her and she knew that it also meant trouble and that she was in a lot of danger.

"Ah I never thought i'd see a true vampire even if it was a little one, again. It's time I wiped ye off this planet, Draculina." A familiar voice said from behind her and she spun around quickly to see none other than, Alexander Anderson. Her master's newest top nemesis and her master did enjoy to fight this man despite the danger present when fighting him. Seras jumped away just as Amderson moved forward to decapitate her.

"Everyone get to the van and go back to the Mansion! This is a dangerous place for a vampire to be much less a human! Leave me now!" Seras ordered and her troops hesitated before nodding and rushing to the van. Once they were all in the van took off without Seras. She didn't dodge the second bayonet aimed at her and it stabbed her through the arm. Blood started flowing from the wound and Seras cried out as she pulled the bayonet out and threw it to the ground.

She held her hand over the wound and closed one eye as she realized that coming without her master was a mistake she would regret for a eternity.

////

"Sir Integra, Captain Seras has been left behind! She ordered us to leave her with a man in a father's outfit and the last time I saw her she had been wounded and seemed to be in pain! Should we go back for her?" Someone asked over a communicator and Alucard's eyes narrowed dangerously as he gave his master a look. "No come back but don't worry i'm sending someone capable of saving, Agent Seras." Integra ordered before looking at Alucard.

"You know your order, Alucard." Ingtegra said and Alucard disappeared without a second thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story