Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Excape

chap 3

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

why...why must we give a summary?anyway... just read and reveiw if u lik it so ill contune.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Cloud Strife, Hojo, Sephiroth - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 696 words

-1Illiterate
Sephiroth looked around the filmier lab. There was mako, mako injecting area, 3 metal tables, test tubes, and like every lab experimenting area. Sephiroth knew what room Cloud had been taken to. He also, had a new testing today. Sephiroth knew the whole building by memory. Usually one would take pride in that. Sephiroth just hated it, because of all the bad memories. Even the first time he met Cloud, that wasn't too good of a memory. He shook his head.
/Sephiroth walked into the familiar room, on the out side he shone nothing, on the inside, he was dreading the new test they were going to do on him. A new one comes every two month almost. He heard a noise coming from a chair in the next room, which was for every new person to the lab had to wait in, nobody's been in that room for a yr and a 1/2. His curiosity got the better of him. He looked through the window. There was a skinny pale blonde in there, swinging his lags, which kicked the chair making the noise he had heard. He was looking the opposite of where Sephiroth stood. He looked about 7. He wore torn black jeans and a dirty black T-shirt. He turned his head forward and Sephiroth saw glowing sky-blue eyes. 'Glowing?' he thought. Most that are in the room don't have glowing eyes... yet. Sephiroth felt bad for the kid, he would never have a childhood now. What kind of parents (other than his father) would let their kid be subjected to mako? Well...one way to find out. He opened the door and stepped inside. The blonde jump a little.
"Sorry if I had scared you." The boy shook his head in an understanding motion. "What are you doing in here?" That was a stupid question, but he wanted the boy to talk to him.
The blonde shrugged.
Sephiroth was about to say to the boy 'quiet ignoring me' but he held his tongue. The boy hasn't even turned his head toward Sephiroth once, which almost irritated him. Sephiroth didn't know what to say to him, seeing the boy proble wasn't going to talk back. Since the boy wasn't going to talk, he'll just say something most kids would reply to...at least he thought. "What's your name?" Sephiroth asked barely with any questioning. The boy faced him with an unreadable expression in his eyes, his face shone nothing. "Yours first so I'll know you'll tell me." "Sephiroth. Now tell me." "Cloud." "What are you doing here?" He asked again. Cloud shrugged his shoulders again and looked forward at the white wall. Sephiroth wanted to ask 'what's so interesting over there that you can't even look at me or talk.' The door opened.
"Shephiroth." The voice stated flatly and the owner of it nodded in a greeting. "Kid." He said, referring to Cloud. If someone said that to him he would of said 'I have a name' and tell them. Cloud got of the chair hesitantly and stood. The man in charge of the newbie's first test waved his hand for him to fallow. Cloud did hesitantly.
Usually if they have been submitted to mako already, they have to go through a very painful needle injection. After the man had removed the needle from Cloud (well he guessed) he cried out in pain. Sephiroth looked through the window even though he knew he didn't want to. Tears were streaming down his face silently but like a water fall, fast. Cloud was griping his arm and there was blood on his fingers. Usually when the shot is removed from soft skin, it bled. The man how gave Cloud a shot wrapped a bandage around it. /
Sephiroth shook his head to ride of the memory. He found the room Cloud was in. he looked trough the window to see- he was supposed to see the blonde, but the room was empty. He felt panic begin to rise in his mind; of course he didn't show it.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you have to wait tell I finesse chap 4 to figure out what happens Mawahhahahahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahah...ha. Any way it shouldn't take to long.
Sign up to rate and review this story