Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Excape

chap 4

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

same as last time...except i spelled sephiroth right and we start seeing Hojo

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Cloud Strife, Hojo, Sephiroth - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 859 words

-1Illiterate
Sephiroth started to think what other place they would have taken Cloud... what test were they doing on him today? Why had they not done it in the usual lab for Cloud? What had Cloud been dreading even more about this test than any other test- That's it! Sephiroth remembered why they had taken him to a different lab, why Cloud was dreading this one even more. Because, Hojo had invented a mako poison with the mako antidote and it didn't exploding (like the other 5 he tried). And he wanted to test it on Cloud and see how it worked, if it worked like he wanted it to, he would use it on Sephiroth himself. The reason why is because Cloud reacts the same to mako as Sephiroth, soaks it up like a sponge. Cloud had come back from SHOLDER training and another test a week ago when he learned...
Sephiroth had came about 5 minutes earlier than Cloud, as usual. At first when he saw his usual happy face looking pissed off, he thought the others shoved him in the air vent again and he had to ask the janitor to help him out. Just to make sure, he asked Cloud what was wrong. He plotted himself on his bed and said. "New test. The one Hojo's been working on so long and supposedly hard as well." Sephiroth was making sure he heard what test they were going to do on him and asked "The one-"Yea. And he wants me to try it first because if it works he wants to use it on you." "Does he even know what the effects could be?!" Sephiroth was outraged at the thought of "Hojo going as low as testing it on a 13-yr- old/, for Gaia sake! Does he have no bran at all? He could kill Cloud." "Hey, Seph, you're thinking out loud." Cloud informed Sephiroth. "Oh, sorry. I'll finish it in my head now." Sephiroth sat on his bed and continued his out rage. What if something goes wrong, like, they miss his vain. Somebody stop Hojo, he's putting mako /and mako poisoning in Clouds whole body! Sephiroth was fuming. "Um, Sephiroth, don't worry. It'll be okay." Cloud tried for a smile and almost succeeded, but failed by 1%, just because the general could see through almost everything. "No, Cloud. Hojo has no clue what in Gaias sake he is doing." "Seph, it'll be okay. I promise, I'll walk out of the lab like I always do." "Cloud, when you walk out of the lab it-" He didn't finish realizing he'd proble hurt Clouds feelings.
Sephiroth now new what room Cloud would be in. But it'd be extremely difficult to get in. But he had to try.
Meanwhile.... Cloud was kicking at the man trying to restrain him to stick in the surly pain filled needle.
"Hold still or I might just jab it in your eye!" "Why doesn't he try it on you then!?" "Grrrrr. Preteens are so stubborn. Just get it over with." "Ouch!" The needle cut Clouds skin on accident. "See! It could have been fatal!"
"Cloud!" They both stopped by hearing that slightly agitated voice, Hojo. Cloud took this as his chance and rolled of the metal table and ran. He ran into a table and quickly scrambled of the ground. He heard ShinRa SHOLDER boots behind him. He ran faster, speed was one of his strong points. He turned a corner and opened the door to the outside of the 2nd lab, aware there would be guards out there. They wore not prepared for Cloud so they were confused, leading to Clouds escape.
He didn't turn around, knowing if he did they would defiantly get him, he turned another corner, and ran into something, or someone. Sephiroth!
"Cloud! Are you alright?" Sephiroth bent down to make sure. He saw the cut on Clouds arm from the needle and the one on his cheek from the table. "Did they hurt you?" "Save questions for later, I got some guards and SHOLDERS on my tale like a one of there ninja dogs that took their swords." "Okay." Sephiroth took Clouds hand and they ran.
"Sephiroth do you know where we are going?" Cloud asked, trying to keep up with Sephiroths fast run.
"Stop! Both of you." Hojo was right in front of them. Cloud was in shock so he stood still. Sephiroth picked up Cloud and ran the other way. Sephiroth heard Foot steps and ran into the closes door. "Damn mako closets!" Sephiroth said angrily, setting down Cloud. "Seph, how'd, how'd he do that?" "I am not sure, quiet."
"Sorry, sir, we lost them." "Did you give the injection to Cloud?" "No." "Good. We need to monitor him when you get it in him." "Do you want us to send more SHOLDERs out?" "No, your numbers are fine." When the 6 feet moved away Sephiroth sighed in relief.
"Okay, Cloud, let's move out."
"Yes sir."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I'm trying to make each chap longer than the last. Oh, and thanks to carary for reviewing, if it wasn't for them. This chap wouldn't be here. Chap 5 out soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story