Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Excape

Chap 5

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

grrrr....sumary...anyway....cloud and shephy are still trying to excape.oh and were starting to get Zack in.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Cloud Strife, Hojo, Sephiroth, Zack - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 784 words

-1Illiterate
Signs ((my voices in my head speaking))
the usual
==============================*===============================
Sephiroth and Cloud were hiding in a janitor's closet. Sephiroth was thinking of a safe but quick escape out. He looked over to Cloud who was looking around nervously.
"Sephiroth?" "Yes?" "Couldn't we go through the air vents?" Cloud could fit through them, but would Sephiroth? Sephiroth looked around and saw the air vent in middle of the wall, close to the ground. He took the bars off and looked through it. He could fit. Of course it proble be uncomfortable, but like Zack says, he fights in his black leather pants. The reason they weren't escaping with Zack also, was because he had already on accident. It was the first time they tried to escape...
/Zack, Sephiroth, and Cloud ran through the hallways. Cloud straining to keep up. They would have slowed down, but they had some regular guards on there tale, soon to be SHOLDERs if they don't get them soon. Sephiroth and Zack looked back to check on Cloud, he was keeping up enough. They heard foot steps of SHOLDER boots; they must not like leaving things to the regular guards. Zack turned a corner and Cloud almost tripped. The SHOLDERS were gaining on them. 3 just appeared in front of them, Zack, Sephiroth, and Cloud took on one each. Sephiroth finessed his first, Cloud and Zack about the same time next. "Hey Seph, this one gots a funny pic on his ID, I wonder what his moms pic looks like if his looks /this/.../this/((yea, Zack, nice way with words and explaining what does not really exists but adds amusement))." "Zack, stop playing with things, we're trying to escape." "Alright, alright." And they started running again.
They heard a yelp from Cloud, Hojo was standing behind one of the SHOLDERs who had Cloud around the neck. "I'll get Cloud, you go ahead." "I can't leave you guys." Zack said offended by they idea of him leaving both of them. Cloud kicked the one who grabbed him in the shin. "Ow! That little bitch" "Run Cloud!" Zack yelled, fighting off others trying to get them. "Sephiroth, Zack, Cloud." Came Hojos calm but still irritated voice, Zack couldn't help but think that's where Sephiroth gets his from, father like son, he thought almost grimly. Sephiroth hated being compared to Hojo, though. Zack was out of the building when he realized he felt no one else's aura. He stopped and looked around. "Cloudy, Seph!" He called out. He realized they got caught behind.
"No." Zack whispered. /

Looking back on the day, he was sure they were going to escape together. Cloud was trailing behind Sephiroth as he uncomfortable maneuvered through the vents looking for a way out. 'These damn, but good looking, leather pants' he thought cursing at Zack actually being right. Sephiroth suddenly stopped and Cloud ((luckily, he was not called a SHOLDER for nothing)) almost ran into him, in a, um.... disturbing place for ones face ((yea lets go with that)). Sephiroth pondered his mind for a moment, thinking which direction the exit vent lead to. Sephiroth turned left and quickly checked to make sure Cloud was following. After that he continued crawling through the vents ((hey, Sephy, it might have been easer if you- I won't go there)). Sephiroth noticed the vents getting wider, soon they were going to- ((whoop, so soon, good luck though.))Fall...into...something. ((Ugg. Sick, man, sick.)) "I always wondered where this stuff went after fighting, running, and hand-to-hand combat practice." Cloud said, almost excited. ((oh, and for those of you a little...on the...well you know...slow side, he's talking about the cadets' dirty clothes.)) Sephiroth quickly gave Cloud a weird look, then started climbing out of a disturbing amount of sweaty clothes. Cloud had a little more trouble, but managed to get out with any help. Sephiroth noticed Cloud pull of a sock sticking to his back. He picked it up with his index finger and thumb, studding it. "Cloud, put it back." "I wonder how-"Cloud! Back! Now! You are as bad as Zack, if I didn't know better, I say you would be related." Cloud grinned and through the sock back in the bin.
============================+==========================
Don't worry, ill have chap 6 up soon, proble gonna be shorter than this one...
((And whose fault is that))
Ignore him....
((It is very rude to ignore-))
SHUT UP! Or I'll poke u with da q-tip.
((Can u even spell it right without spell check))
This is what happens when I drink soda and get hyper, I have too much energy and I talk supper fast (not that I don't already...) and the voices have a party.
Sign up to rate and review this story