Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London Beckoned Songs about Lying Brothers written by Best Friends.[Ryan Ross]

Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 6 reviews

WARNING: Heartbrake... please review!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 365 words

0Unrated
Dear Reader,
My love for Spencer comes out in this one. I love Spencer. He doesn't get enough love. I DEMAND YOU ALL TO TRACK DOWN SPENCER AND GIVE HIM A BIG HUG! I did...That's how I got this lovely restraining order! I LOVE YOU SPENCER!
Love,
MOTHMAN VASQUEZ
Chapter 7

~!~ Sometime in the year 2005~!~
~!!~ Spencer's POV~!!~
"I had nothing with Spencer! I didn't do anything with Spencer except make out! It's not like I slept with him! I don't love Spencer!" the words repeated themselves in my brain as I sat alone in the corner of the boys bathroom. "I don't love Spencer!" / you used to. / I thought bitterly.

~!~ Flash Back~!~

She sat next to me at her kitchen table. I was 7 and she was 5. Nobody else would play with her (Ryan and her didn't become friends till she was 7). We were coloring. I drew a picture of what I thought to be a dog. It looked more like a rabbit with horse legs. I didn't care. I wrote my name at the bottom of it and handed it to her.

"I drew this for you." I said quietly. She smiled widely. She had a gap in her teeth were she had lost one.

"Thanks!" She said taking it from me. "I made you something too." She picked up her paper and handed it to me. It said Spencer + Ashly in green marker in a big pink heart. I blushed and took it.

"Thank you." I said quietly smiling. I always was a shy kid.

"You don't like it?" She asked looking sad.

"NO, NO I love it!" I said hugging her.

"I love you Spencer."

"I love you too."

"And I always will!"

~!~ End of flash back~!~

I guess lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her close off.


MV: I love you Spencer!
Spencer: I know you do.
MV: Will you marry me?
Spencer:...no...
MV: starts to cry DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?
Spencer: No...It's not you it's...no actually it is you.
MV: SPENCER!!!
Spencer: Don't I have a restraining order against you?
MV: Stops crying Yeah and your point is?
Spencer: backs away slowly...
Sign up to rate and review this story