Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Truth Or Dare. A Thing In The Past

by FreakOfNature 0 reviews

Somebody's in trouble....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 807 words - Complete

0Unrated
They watched as the cop car drove down the road, with their friend looking very depressed in the back seat. Patrick had wish he didn't dare him to do what he did. He's would surely pay for it later. Pete was always someone who got revenge, he had only hoped it wouldn't be brutal.
Joe, Andy, Patrick and Kate emerged from the bushes and walked back onto their lawn.

"Holy shit, Pat. Pete's gonna kill you." Joe breathed.

Patrick gulped. "Yeah, i know."

"We should go get him, don't you think?" Kate asked.

"Yeah. He's gonna be pissed if we leave him there." Andy agreed.

The four of them got into Joe's car and drove down the road. Nobody said much until they arrived at the police station. Joe exited the car with the rest of the group following behind.

"Excuse me. Our friend just arrived here." Joe said to the man at the desk.

"What is your name?" He asked politely.

"Joe Trohman. My friend's name is Pete Wentz."

"Yes, yes i know. You famous people think you can do whatever you want. If you feel like egging someones house, then you'll do it because your famous and you can. Kids these days....." The man complained.

"Uh, yeah sure. How much is it gonna cost for bail?" Andy asked coming up behind Joe.

"Two Hundread." The man answered.

"Wow. I don't have that much money with me. I only got a twenty." Andy sighed.

"I got a hundread in my pocket." Kate said as she arrived next to Andy.

"Oh, alright. I got a 50. Let's make Patrick pay the rest, since he is the one who made this happen." Joe laughed.

"Hey Patrick!" Andy called out.

Patrick walked through the door and approached Andy.

"Yeah?"

"Your gonna pay the rest of the Bail. So far we have one hundread and seventy dollars." Andy said.

Patrick sighed and reached into his pocket, pulling out a twenty dollar bill and a ten.

"There." He passed the money to the guy at the counter, along with the rest of everyone elses money.

"Hmmm. Let me count this and have one of you fill out some paperwork." The man said sifting through the money.

"Ok, i will." Patrick said approached the desk. The man handed him a stack of papers and a pen.

"The rest of you may go see your friend if you like." The man smiled.

"He's down the hall to the right."

The three of them walked nervously down the hallway and to the right. They approached the cell in which Pete was laying on one of the three bed in the cell. When we realized his friends were there, he jumped from his bed ran towards the door.

"Where the fuck is Patrick!?" He yelled.

"He's doing paperwork at the desk." Joe answered

"I'm gonna kill his ass." Pete breathed.

"It's gonna be ok babe." Kate reached through the bars and gave him a big hug. He hugged her back.

"You guys gotta get me outta here. My cells mates are a crazy steroid user who keeps staring at my ass and a big biker who calls himself bubba. I don't wanna be someone's bitch." He whined.

He looked around at the two crazy guys. The guy who calls himself Bubba, Waved and smiled.

"Do you see what I mean?"

"Damn, that's creepy." Andy whispered.

A security guard approached the cell door. The three of them moved to the side. The guard opened the door.

"Your free to go." He said in a deep voice.

Pete ran out the door and jumped up and down.

"I'm free!!" He squeeled and gave Kate a hug that almost lifted her from the ground.

"Alright, where's Patrick." He said, now turning serious.

"I think he's still at the desk filling out papers." Andy replied.

Pete ran down the hallway. The three of them followed behind.

Patrick was sitting in a chair by the door waiting for them.

"Hello Patrick." Pete huffed.

"Hi Pete. Listen, i'm really really sorry.I didn't know that this would have happened." Patrick appologized.

"Uh huh, yeah sure. Watch out. Your gonna get it, when you least expect it. You'll be sleeping and...BAM!" Pete jumped forwards.

Patrick froze in his seat.

"When you least expect it, i'm gonna get ya." Pete whispered. He stomped out the door and went and sat in Joe's car.

"Revenge sucks don't it?" Andy laughed.

Patrick sighed and went out the door. Andy, Joe and Kate walked out the door aswell and entered the car.
Numberous times Pete looked in his rear view mirror and glared at Patrick, making him feel very uncomfortable.

Payback's a bitch.

How was that, bitches? I worked extra hard on this one. yeah, thats right. Extra hard. I expect reviews! REVIEWS!! MUWAAHHAHAH!
cough
Sorry..
Sign up to rate and review this story