Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > It can't be THAT difficult

the nightmare

by book-worm 4 reviews

Archie has a dream that scares him more than water. A/A slight mentions of J/T

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 637 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3
Chapter 3



We get back to the dorm and enter the living room in time to catch Jay and Theresa pulling away from each other. Judging by the messed up hair and extremely red faces, it was obvious we had just interrupted a serious make out session here.



Come on, Jay. As if we didn't already know that you and Theresa were going out. A five year old could figure that out.



But seeing them together did give me a pang of jealously, since they have each other and already know how the other feels about them.



Where as Atlanta and I... well, for all I know I could have screwed it all up.



Not that there was anything more than friendship to begin with.



Atlanta and I both smirk at the sight of Jay and Theresa's faces as they try to find an excuse to their messy hair and the fact that their faces were pressed together about ten seconds ago.



Jay cleared his throat and said, " so... how was your run."



That was the exact point when Neil decides to come in, " assuming of course, they actually went running." He looks at us with a big cocky grin.



Oh man, sometimes I want to kill that guy.



Now it's Jay and Theresa who are looking at us with a smirk on their face. Oh shit if they find out what happened...



I glance over at Atlanta, who face is getting redder by the second. Gotta think of something and fast!



Finally, Atlanta pipes in, " We went for a run, like we normally do." With that she marched up to her room and slammed her door behind her.



Okay, now I know I've screwed it up big time.



The others starred me with a look that said, ' okay, Archie, what exactly happened between you two."



Without a word to the others, though I know they were just dieing to figure out what had happened, I went to my room and slammed the door behind me. Sighing with frustration, I collapsed on my bed, and starred at the ceiling.



This was all my fault. If I hadn't decided to challenge Atlanta to a wrestling match, we wouldn't have gotten so close, we wouldn't have kissed, it wouldn't have resulted into an extremely awkward moment, and Atlanta would probably still be talking, to me... laughing for no reason... still completely oblivious to my affections.



With another sigh, I close my eyes, trying to block all the memories from when I first met Atlanta, to what happened today.



Maybe a little nap would help clear my head...



*



Atlanta and I were running. We had decided to go a different route than usual. The path was extremely dusty and the trees were blocking some of the sunlight, making it hard to see were the path was heading.



I could hear Atlanta's breathing as we sprinted side by side. Somehow I have gotten fast enough to get beside her.



I thought I heard rustling in the trees, but it was probably my imagination. I didn't care. I only cared about what would happen if I didn't run fast enough.



Amazingly, I had gotten ahead of Atlanta. I couldn't believe it! I had outrun the world's fastest runner.



Something is wrong. Seriously wrong.



I stop and turn to see where Atlanta was. What I saw made my blood turn to ice.



Cronos was there. One arm around Atlanta's neck, the other was holding a bottle of black liquid. He cackled and opened the bottle, pouring it's contents down Atlanta's throat.



I lunged forward, knocking the bottle out of Cronus' hand before the entire liquid were in Atlanta. He only laughs. He pushes Atlanta away and disappears through a portal.



In a second, I'm at Atlanta's side. I'm scared.



She's fading... and fast!












Sign up to rate and review this story