Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > well theres no way im kissing that guy

chapter four

by misery_101 0 reviews

blablahblahhhhhh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 421 words

0Unrated
"i didnt know you moved back here.hmp i suprised people didnt throw you in a lake for stealing." mikey said laughing at his own wich really wasnt all that funny." well, mikey right now i have bigger problems fighting with you.,"i turned and at ray" this i ran into--" i was interupted again."dude, ray you wil not believe---". it was frank.we stood there for 4 minutes into ou lunch hour.' yeah well i think mikes and i are going outside for a bit ."ray said. no one answered. i was too embarresed to speak, for some odd reason,and frank was looking a his feet.' so i havent seen you in a while...." i said. he stood uncomfortable for a few minutes. "why did you run? i mean i tried to run after you but you ran too fast when i got out of the office you were gone. Maxine you were my BEST freind i wouldnt mad at you for moving and i wouldnt treat you badlly.Your like my sister....... why'd you run?" he ended his heart felt lecture and looked at me."i thought that maybe you and everyone, gee,ray,mikey,and you, would hate my guts for what i did to you guys. and that i didnt write or call or find in anyway....." i finished looking down. i heard foottsteps so i assumed that he walked away. but instead he came over and wrapped a friendly hug around my sholdour and said." we could never hate. plus that is the past. this is our future." he said gesturing that he meant the school." lets go to lunch" he said." alright"

IT took us about 20 minutes to walk to the luch rooom because we walked that slow. when we did reach it though at the table was gerard, ray and mikey." alright guys say hellllooo to maxine, yes gerard maxine , she---" he stopped to brethe ad i said." actually ,frank, me and gerard caught up when he had a laughing fit because he was running from some old teacher..."i trailed off." oh i see" he said "well what are you waiting for ....go hug!!!" he yelled. i walked over pretending to be scared and hug him." hey gee you got ..... skinier,haha you used to be chubby." i said laughing." ok now that were all on that page, lets move on!" he yelled."sorry" i said smiling innocently.

Its goood to have friends again.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR.
hope you enjoyed it.=]
Sign up to rate and review this story