Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Next Time Check The Gas

Chapter 3

by headdurr 0 reviews

Yeah...

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1979 words

0Unrated
Last time on Next Time Check The Gas:

"I told you to get off of me! I will never be with you again no matter how much you beg!" Usagi said as she threw Seiya off of her. She then kicked him in between his legs. When he was hunched over she punched him square in the face so that he flew backwards. "Now stay the fuck away from me, my friends, and my family. You're not worth our time, you scum-bag" she finished as she spit on him and walked back into the house.

"You're not rid of me yet, bitch. You will be mine even if I have to force you again!" Seiya said as he got in his car and drove off.

LINE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!

After getting herself together and calming down, Usagi walked back into the house. Once she got in she raised her eyebrow after seeing everyone scramble around the living room trying to act as if they hadn't moved. "Stop where you are, I know you all witnessed it all" she started out yelling. All of the room's occupants wincing at the audacity of her voice. "And I'm sorry" she said in almost a whisper, but everyone heard it. Silence filled the room for a while with everyone frozen in their spots. That is until Motoki walked into the house saying "Damn, I could cut the silence in this room with a knife!" Everyone in the room groaned at Motoki's pure blondeness.

"I believe the saying you were going for was that one could 'cut the tension in the room with a knife' " Ami corrected Motoki.

"Motoki you're sucha dumbass!" Mamoru said.

"Oh, sorry I guess Mina rubbed off on me..." Motoki started. Then his face took on a far-away sorrowful look as though he was remembering some sad memories.

"I'm not that bad am I?" Mina asked meekly.

"MINA?!" Motoki whispered. To say that he was startled would be an understatement. "Well...That is...I...Um...No...Uh..."

"Oh shut it Motoki and kiss the girl!" Lita cheered. Motoki and Mina both blushed at this.

Thinking that she got out of explaining herself to everyone, Usagi started to change the topic. "So, what do you guys wanna do today?"

"Don't think you're getting out of it that fast, Usa. We want to know why the hell you didn't tell us about Seiya raping you!" Raye questioned her, rather loud and rudely too.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell us, Usagi. I mean I know me and the guys aren't that close to you, but why didn't you tell the girls atleast?" Ken asked.

"Whoa Whoa Wait! Seiya raped Usagi!?!?" Motoki screamed incredilously, his voice raising in pitch.

"What exactly did I miss in the three years that I've been gone? Surely you guys are messing with me. There's no way things that bad could happen to my Odango -- I mean the Odango." Mamoru said, clearing his throat and turning slightly red.

"Your Odango huh?" Chad started to say before Mamoru jabbed him in the ribs with his elbow.

"Heh heh...so what did happen while I was gone? Obviously Raye and Chad got together. As well as Ami and Greg, and Lita and Ken" Mamoru started.

"I guess I have to explain the story anyways" Usagi said with a sigh. "You all mind as well sit down" She said motioning towards the couches. Everyone sat down except for Mamoru who stood a couple feet in away from Usagi.

"Ok so I met Seiya about 6 months after Chiba here moved away" Usagi started. "We were just good friends at first, but then he wanted to become something more and asked me to be his girlfriend. Not knowing what I wanted at the time I thought I've give it a try. My heart never belonged to him in any other way but a strong friendship." Usagi said, looking straight into Mamoru's eyes, then looking away so that no one would notice. But one person did notice, and that was Mina. "We went out for two and a half years with out any complications. Then on August 15 while I was at Lita's house for a sleepover, that was 3 months ago, anyways Seiya was out at a party drinking. I later found out that he cheated on me that night."

"Is that what made you break up with him? I mean alot of people cheat on each other, you just ended it at that?" Raye asked.

"If it was only one person that he cheated on me with I would've forgiven him and gave him a second chance much earlier. But he slept with...well many girls that night" Usagi said sadly.

"How many did he exactly sleep with? I mean in one night if you say many it can't be more than what? Two maybe three?" Chad inquired.

"Eight" Usagi said.

"EIGHT?!" everyone screamed.

"Yes, eight. I don't know who the other girls were but I do know that Beryl was one of them. They were probably all of Beryl's slutty ass groupies." Usagi said, anger and disgust clearly lacing her words. Once she calmed down she started her story again. "Any ways, he cheated on me, in one night, with eight different girls. Obviously he was pretty smashed, but he still drove home. Shingo was hit by a drunk driver that night when he was at his friends house playing manhunt. I found out about 2 months ago that it was Seiya that hit Shingo and didn't even stop or turn back. I still can't believe that Seiya had the balls enough to come back here and ask for a second chance. He was literally on his knees begging me to forgive him. Saying that it was an accident and he was too drunk to know what was going on. He was talking about cheating on me then, but after I confronted him about Shingo he shrugged it off. I confronted him a week ago. And a week ago, he raped me. We were in his car going to see a movie when I said to him 'How come you just kept driving?' He didn't know what I meant and said 'What do you mean?' 'You hit him and just kept driving. You didn't even call for an ambulance. Why?' I asked him. 'Usagi what the hell are you talking about?' He asked. I could tell he knew what I meant cause he was gripping the wheel tightly and he was sweating profusely." Usagi paused for a couple minutes, collecting herself and letting all of this new information sink into her audience before she started up again.

"Any ways he pulled into a dirt path road that led to his family's cabin in the forest on the outskirts of town. 'What are we doing here? I thought we were going to a movie? What are you doing Seiya?!' I asked him. But all he did was get out of the car and dragged me into the cabin. He forced me into this one room and locked the door. When he turned around he looked feral, almost animal like. He lunged at me and -"

"Enough!" Mamoru shouted out and took a couple steps towards Usagi."Enough, I've heard enough. What I want to know though is why the hell you didn't report that bastard?!" He scolded Usagi. "Why did you just let him take advantage of you, and let him get away with it. Did you even report his scummy ass to the cops about the hit and run including your brother and how he was the reason Shingo is in the hospital right now?! Did any of that cross your god damn mind!?"

Everyone looked at Mamoru surprised at his outburst and the emotion behind his words. He was never one to show much emotion, but just now he was filled with emotions. He was filled with anger and disappointment that Usagi didn't send that scum bag to jail, and sadness because all of this happened to her.

"You don't think I tried?! You think I wanted to let him get away with all of that?!" Usagi screamed at him pushing him a little harder each time, tears streaming down her face. "You think I wanted all of this to happen?! You don't know my reasons! If I even tried, he would have...He would have..." Usagi said, falling into Mamoru and sobbing hysterically. Not knowing what to do Mamoru shot a glance for help towards Motoki who mouthed to him "hold her" He then hugged Usagi and rocked her back and forth as they slowly came into a sitting position on the floor.

"He said...He said that if I even tried to turn him in he would...he said that he would...OH I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU GUYS!! HE SAID THAT HE WOULD KILL YOU ALL IF I TRIED TO SEND HIM TO JAIL. HE SAID THAT HE'D MAKE SURE EVERYONE I LOVED DIED. I COULDN'T DO IT, I CAN'T LOSE MY FRIENDS!!" Usagi burst out, crying again.

Suddenly everyone got up and they all crowded around Usagi. Mamoru lifted Usagi's face up to look at everyone around her. They were all concerned for her. The girls were crying and the guys were nodding sympathetically. "I love you guys. I can't lose you all too" Usagi said in a soft whisper, but everyone heard it clearly.

"What do you mean lose us too?" Greg asked concern welling up inside him, as well as the others.

"Usa, what happened? Is everything ok? Please you can tell us" Mina pleaded Usagi through teary, red eyes.

"C'mon Usagi, we're all here for you. You won't ever lose us. Friends forever remember?" Ami choked out through sobs.

"Yeah friends forever, Odango Atama" Raye said with a small smile.

"Usagi, what happened? You know you can tell us, we're all here for you." the most sympathetic voice said. Everyone shocked turned to the owner of the voice, Mamoru.

Gasping Usagi said "I-I know you guys are here for me. Thank you. sniff. Friends forever no matter what right?"

A series of "yeah girls" and "of courses" rang through the room. "So tell us, Usa, what did you mean by losing us too?" Lita asked

"Well...Shingo died this morning at 4 o'clock. The doctors said that his body just gave up on him. They said his last words were 'I love you sis, don't blame yourself, he was a jerk anyways' Hah...always a little punk until the end." Usagi said with a sad laugh. "The doctors said that he knew he was gunna die and that he wrote some letters to our parents, me, and his friends. I have to go and pick them up later today."

"Oh Usagi, we're so sorry, we didn't know! We should have been more sympathetic!" Mina and the girls said.

"Yeah, we're sorry Usagi. I wish we could make it up to you some how." Chad said.

"Just stay here with me. Don't let me be alone. I don't want to be alone any more" Usagi said softly.

"I'll stay with you as long as you want, Usa." Mamoru said before he could stop himself. She was so vulnerable, like a little 2 year old who just had a nightmare. To add onto that he hugged her closer. Surprised, yet content Usagi snuggled closer into the hug. "Thank you" was all she said. "Thank you everyone" and with that she fell asleep in Mamoru's arms, with her friends surrounding them, all exchanging looks that said 'I-knew-this-day-would-come' and 'he-finally-showed-his-feelings-for-her'

But Mamoru didn't even acknowledge the looks, all he could do was stare down at the vulnerable child in his arms. 'No, not a child. A strong, beautiful woman who has faced a lot of sorrows lately. I'll always be here for you, my Usako.'
Sign up to rate and review this story