Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lipgloss Through My Veins

Chapter Twelve

by missbatcountry 1 review

Preparations for the big night out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 910 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve
"Scarlet, do we have to go out tonight? I'm so fuckin tired it's not funny!" Asha whined from the entrance to her bestie's bedroom.

"Yes, now help me choose something to wear." Scarlet said grumpily, hands on hips and staring at the mountain of clothes on her bed.

Asha had been complaining since she had got home from work and it was really starting to get on Scarlet's nerves. She was already under enough stress trying to pick the perfect outfit for the night. After all, she was seeing her old best friend who also used to have a crush on her, so she wanted to look perfect.

"But why do we have to go?" Asha sounded like a three year old.

"Because, I promised Mikey we'd go." Scarlet said examining a pair of low slung jeans.

"Can't we just tell him we're sick or something?" Asha moaned.

"No, I promised him. Now stop whining and help me pick an outfit." Scarlet said marching over to Asha, grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing her towards the bed.

"But, I'm tired!"

"I've already called Butcher and he said we could pick up a 50 each before we get to the club." Scarlet replied.

"Fine. So what's going on with you and Mikey, seems like you two have been joined at the hip recently." Asha sighed reaching into the pile of clothes in search of something for her friend to wear.

"What are you jealous or something?" Scarlet asked raising an eye brow.

"No, it's just..." Asha began.

"It's just what?" Scarlet pried.

"It's just that I miss you, is all. Here, wear this." Asha said sadly throwing some items of clothing to her bestie.

"I'll be ready in 20 minutes." Asha said making her way to her own room.

Suddenly Scarlet could feel the guilt sink in. She had spent almost every waking minute of the past two weeks with Mikey and had almost been ignoring Asha. She didn't mean to, it was just that Mikey was always calling her to catch up or stuff was coming up that Scarlet though Asha wouldn't be interested in, like an old horror movie marathon at the local cinema. She felt like a total bitch. She careful layed her freshly picked outfit onto a chair in the corner of her room and made her way to Asha's room. Asha was busy picking out her own outfit for the evening.

"Hey Ash?" Scarlet began quietly.

"Yeah?" Asha asked turning her attention to her house mate.

"I heart you." Scarlet said walking over to Asha and embracing her tightly.

"What do you want?" Asha asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. Just wanted to make sure you knew." Scarlet said with a smile letting go of Asha before returning to her own room to get dressed and ready.

Gerard had just finished his fourth shot of whisky when he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"Just a sec." He called quickly shoving the bottle of alcohol and shot glass into his desk drawer. He was worried that it was his mother Donna, and while she didn't mind her boys drinking, he didn't ant her to see him drinking alone. It is after all the first sign of alcoholism in a person. He raced to the top of the stirs to answer the door.

"Bro, can I borrow you're cologne? I can't find mine." It was Mikey.

He was all dressed up for a big night out. Gerard envied his younger sibling so much. Mikey was dead skinny and could wear almost anything and still look good. Unlike Gerard, whose large frame made it almost impossible to look good, in his books. Tonight Mkey had chosen to wear a pair of dark skinny leg jeans, his white Vans and a black collared dress shirt that he had bought from Scarlet's work.

"Yeah, come on down." Gerard slurred slightly as he made his way back down the stairs.

"You look good Bro. Nice to see you out of your PJs for once." Mikey teased looking Gerard up and down.

"Thanks." Gerard mumbled.

Gerard had actually put an effort into his appearance for once wearing black jeans, a black dress shirt with a red dragon printed down one side and his favourite leather jacket.

"Here's the cologne." Gerard said picking up a small strangely shaped bottle from his desk.

"Uh, thanks but I don't need it. I wanted to know if you had any coke left?" Mikey said in a voice only a fraction louder then a whisper.

Gerard slipped his hand into the pocket of his jacket and felt around for the tiny bag that was filled with a small amount of white powder.

"Uh, yeah." Gerard replied finally pulling out the bag and holding it up to the light, gently tapping the bag so all of the powder fell into a single corner.

"Not much though. Maybe two lines." Gerard continued, examining the contents of the bag.

"Well, you wanna split it now and then I can get Scarlet and Asha to pick us up some more on their way to the club tonight." Mikey said practically begging his brother.

"Yeah, alright. I'll rack them up, you call Scarlet." Gerard said venturing over to his closet to retrieve his mirror and razor blade.



Hey guys, thanks for all your reviews. Sorry, this chapter wasn't the best, haven't had much time recently but things shall get better soon, I promise :0)
Sign up to rate and review this story