Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Five

by countinfives06 0 reviews

5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 891 words

0Unrated
The show that night was amazing, Joe really blew me away with the amount of energy he has onstage, he knows how to get the crowd under his thumb, constantly interacting with them, and then Trohmania! Patrick voice is so much better live aswell; he really does have a range like no motherfucker knows.
Then Green Day got up on stage, they were amazing, as always and totally rocked out, so much so that when they came offstage Mike ran to the bus to hide the fact that he had split his trousers.
"Guys where are all my clothes?!" he asked with a towel round his waste, covering the whole in the back of his black drain pipes
"Well you will wear such tight jeans! Mikey don't you remember Phil taking all our clothes back to the hotel?" I told him trying not to laugh.
"You've got to be shitting me!"
"Haha! Nope!" Tré came running up behind tackling Mike to the ground trying to get his finger in the hole.
"What's this we hear about a certain bassist splitting his trousers?!" Joe came running in laughing obviously just out of the shower... his fro was still under control...
"What - who - where?!" Mike asked trying to the hide the fact it was him.
"Shut up Mikey we all know its you!" I said laughing pulling the towel away from him.
"Rumer! Damn you being so much like Billie..." The bus started moving and instead of being a good uncle and catching me from falling, he let me fall on my ass!
"Yeah remind me not to stand when the bus is moving,"
We got to the hotel around 30mins later, heading to reception, Mike last out of the bus, using a bag that was filled with my clothes to hide the hole.
"Tré stop scaring the receptionist! Ahh maybe you can help me, we booked in for I think it was the whole top floor like last month under the name of Nesser..." I said to rather startled receptionist (Tré has a major thing about scaring him, its like his fetish, scared receptionists), "Feel free to ignore the random, hyper ginger..." I tell her, she smiles uncertainly back.
"Yes, here you are, he's your keys, your rooms 369 through 380, enjoy your stay, if there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask," she handed me our keys and the forms we would need to sign back out again and we headed off upstairs, I noticed out of the corner of my eye Billie and Pete talking, Billie looked like he was comforting him, I wanted to go over too, but my gut instinct told me that it was a better idea to let Bill handle it.
"Welcome, welcome to your home for the next 2 to 3 days, depending if we get chucked out or not... Green day and crew in room 369 and Fall Out Boy in room 370 does that sound cool?"
"Yeah, Rumer shut up and let us in!" Mike said on the floor, Tré successfully getting his finger into the hole.
"Dude! Billie you have to get over here and feel this! Oh shit sorry Mikey I just made the hole bigger..." Tré said, I couldn't help but laugh at him, he really did look innocent - even though he had his hand up the hole on Mike's trousers...
"Tré get the fuck off me!" Mike yelled running into the suite. Everyone piled into their respective suites.
"Rumer can I have a minute?" Billie Joe asked me.
"Yeah sure, what's up?"
"I need to ask you a favour..."
"Billie the last time you asked me a favour I ended up a tree,"
"Yeah I know and I've apologised for that a thousand times, but this one is kinda, sorta more important."
"Shoot Bill,"
"Can you keep an eye on Pete? I know its asking a lot and he's a grown man, but he is fucked up, he needs someone to talk to every now and then, and I know you're a good listener, I think you're just what he needs..."
"Yeah sure, I don't mind," this is great! I get to spend time with Pete, and be his shoulder to cry on.
"Thanks Rume, I don't know what I'd do without you," I followed him into the suite; things were quiet, too quiet... Tré sprang out of nowhere and dumped a full ice bucket on each of our heads!
"Tré..."
"Yes Billie old buddy old pal?"
"Run..."
"Wait - wha-" he ran, faster than I've ever seen him run before in his life!
"Do I even wanna ask?" it was Pete.
"What about? The reason I'm soaking wet and shivering or the reason Tré is running around the halls, with what looks like Mike's ripped trousers on his head?"
"Ah yeah on second thoughts I'm not going to,"
"Come in, I'm just going to run and get changed into my pyjamas, help yourself to coffee, or anything else you want, I think Mike'll be out in a minute anyway." True to my word, Mike came out of his room almost immediately after I had shut the door to mine. I got changed into a pair of short shorts and a green day t-shirt I managed to swipe from the merch table, to my hair out of its pony tail and wiped off my eye-shadow.
Sign up to rate and review this story