Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Twelve

by countinfives06 0 reviews

12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 276 words

0Unrated
"So remind me again where dad is." Ramona said to me, putting her things in my room, which she was sharing.
"He's doing an interview and getting the guys, he should home soon."
"Joey, Jake and Stella are coming? Sweet!"
"Haha yeah, so you wanna play Playstation or go on my laptop?"
"I'm gonna go play Playstation," she said I showed her where everything is kept and decided to text my best friend, Riley, I've known her practically my whole life.
Hey Ri! Just thought I'd check in and see how everything is at home... I'm stuck babysitting atm, no not for Tré! I have tickets for you to come out the Cali show
speak soon
ILY!
XxX
I miss her like crazy! "Mona, do you want anything to eat?" I ask her, then notice she has found Tré's stash "Haha strike that, I think you've found the sweets and crisps he's been hiding from us..." she didn't respond, she was too engrossed in her video game, she's getting more and more like Tré everytime I see her.
"Where's my girl?!" Tré shouting running into the suite.
"She's playing Playstation in your room," I say, walking right passed him to go give Adie a hug.
"I've missed you so much sweetie!" she says returning my hug.
"Adie I've only been gone just under a month!"
"Yeah but it's weird you not being there, you know?" I turn round and give my little cousins hugs aswell.
"Rumer!" Stella shouts coming into the room, followed by Mike and Britney.
"Hey Stella!" I say receiving a hug; it sure is great to have the gang back together again!
Sign up to rate and review this story