Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Thirteeen

by countinfives06 0 reviews

13

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 600 words

0Unrated
"Good morning starshine!" I yell at Pete jumping on his bed, it was his birthday you see, and consequently the day of the party. "Pete... Petey wake up! I have presents!" as soon as I said the word presents he was wide awake.
"Whoop!" he says taking it out of my outstretched hand, I had gotten him the Tim Burton biography, and some new shirts from my favourite store Flip.
"Thanks Rumer, this is amazing!" he says giving me a hug.
"Hey its cool, you just better get me something for mine!" I joke. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and check something, Andy made some breakfast, go eat."
"Yes Ma'am!" he fake salutes me. I leave to let him get dressed, and I have to check Dan and Charlie (who turned up last night) who are decorating the hall, I hope they don't screw this up.
"Hey Rumer, can we get and elephant?" Dan asks, I look at him incredulously.
"You're fucking with me right?" I say looking at him, hoping he's joking.
"Uh, uh yeah, of course I am! Just thought I'd waken you up!" he says looking dejectedly at Charlie.
"Guys just do what you what, within reason, and don't screw this up!" I exit the hall to go and meet Adie to get our hair done.
We arrive at the hair stylist shortly after.
"What can I do for you today, Miss uh... Nesser?" Helen my hair dresser for today asked.
"I was thinking curls, something like this." I say, producing a picture of the person I'm going to be, she nods in response and goes to get a curling iron, she takes each blonde strand (I know weird right? My whole family has dark or jet black hair and here's me, platinum blonde) in turn and curls it, fixing sections into place with Kirby Grips. Helen gave me a pair of curlers, that'll be returned tomorrow, so that when I go for a bath, if, and when my hair starts to loosen up, I can re-curl it.
"Rumer?" Adie turns to me in the car on the way home.
"Yeah Ades?"
"Can you do my make-up for tonight? Nothing too extravagant,"
"Yeah sure, I'd love to!"
"Thanks honey, so I heard it through the grapevine, well Andy and Patrick, that Joe asked you to go with him tonight, does Billie know?"
"Do you seriously think I've told any of them?! They'd never leave Joe alone! I don't want to scare him off Adie, I like this one."
"Honey he's going to find out tonight, there's no way of hiding it tonight, I mean I know you two aren't dating - yet - but you know how Billie Joe is, he's so damn protective of all of you, especially you Rumer..."
"Yeah don't remind me, no matter where I am it's like he always has an eye on me, you know?"
"Yeah, but he doesn't he's weird but no creep."
"Yeah I know, look what time is it?"
"It's... 6, holy crap, its 6 already,"
"Damn I know! How long were we in there for?" I say driving into the private area of the hotel parking lot, "Right well I'm going to go for a quick bath, redo the curls and then I'll start on your eyes, ok?" she nodded and we went into the hotel, the boys had all gone out somewhere with the kids and Britney, so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. I ran my bath, got changed and soaked for about 20 mins, got out and dressed, then started on Adie's make-up.
Sign up to rate and review this story