Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Fifteen

by countinfives06 0 reviews

15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 772 words

0Unrated
The party was in full swing, everyone just doing normal party things, drinking, dancing, laughing, joking, me and Joe danced a few times, and spoke, getting to know each other better. Britney was even complimenting the way I looked, which was weird, she normally hates not being the centre of attention.
The night ended at around 3:30am, my feet were killing me.
"Joey can I crash with you tonight? I left my keys in the apartment and I don't want to wake anyone up," I asked standing outside our front door.
"Yeah sure, you can just borrow some of my stuff." I follow him into the Fall Out Boy suite, which I noticed, was a hell of a lot cleaner than ours. "Here, you can have my bed, here's a shirt and underwear, I'll be on the couch if you need me..." he says walking out the room, I shout thanks and get ready for bed.
I woke up not long later screaming, the dream had been more vivid than it ever has done before, and this time, the one thing that scared me most was that it wasn't my mother that died, it was both Billie and Adie.
"Roo are you ok?!" Joe says running into his room, I sat there crying, rocking myself back and forward. "Hey, it's ok, nothing can hurt you now, I'm here..." he says holding me close to him.
"Shit, I'm sorry,"
"For what?"
"For crying all over you, that's Turbo-Boost mascara, it's a bitch to get out." I say laughing slightly.
"I'll send you the dry cleaning bill," he says laughing, starting to get up.
"Where are you going?"
"I was going to let you get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow, leaving and stuff."
"Stay, sleep with me, please?" he looks at me in a puzzled sort of way. "I meant sleep as in, not awake, the dream kind of sleeping with me, get your mind out the gutter Trohman." I say laughing, dragging him back into bed with me. That night I slept in his arms, I don't think I've ever had a better night's sleep.
"Argh, turn off the sun..." I say groggily.
"I'm afraid that's humanly impossible," Patrick says to me, wait... Patrick? There was a camera in my face.
"Patrick?"
"Yes?"
"What the hell are you doing in here and more importantly why do you have a camera?"
"It's for his mom; she wants to know about everything we get up to on tour," said Joe obviously now awake too.
"Oh... ok... Just make sure my uncle doesn't get his hands on it. Hey guys, can I use your shower?" they all nodded so I went into the bathroom, turned the water on and got undressed. The hot prickly water hitting my skin like little needles used for acupuncture helped my slowly forming headache a little, I had no idea why I had a headache, I mean I never drank enough to get totally rat arsed.
I got out the shower, walking into Joe's room in only a towel; he was sitting talking to someone on my sidekick.
"Yeah, oh here she is now, I'll put her on." He handed me my phone and pulled me into a hug beside him on the bed.
"Hey Adie," I say into the phone.
"So how come you slept over at Joe's last night?" I could almost hear the twinkle in her eye.
"Its just that everyone was asleep and I didn't want to wake anyone up..."
"So you were just being the good Samaritan? Making sure we got our beauty sleep is that it? We were worried sick when we woke up... then it clicked... and I want details!" I could definitely hear the smile in her voice now.
"Oh haha Adie, scare the shit out of me thinking I was getting another lecture, oh and there's no details because nothing happened." I felt Joe shuffle uncomfortably beside me.
"Sure, I'll believe you, nothing happened-"
"Nothing did!"
"-and what do you mean by another lecture?"
"It's nothing Adie, just Mike being Mike, you know how he is, now could you do me a favour? We're leaving in like an hour right? Can you bring me some clothes round? I have everything laid out beside my bed."
"Yeah sure, I'll be around in 10, see you then." I say goodbye and hung up.
"She's bringing me some clothes round." I say into Joe's chest.
"Yeah I heard," Just as Adie said she was around to the FOB suite in 10mins, leaving me roughly 50 to get ready, it doesn't take me long anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story