Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Thirty-Nine

by ryanrossISsove 11 reviews

Partayy number one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 1748 words

0Unrated
3 DAYS LATER- THE MORNING OF JUNE 5TH

Rachel's POV-
I looked over at Pete, he was still fast asleep.

The guys, William, our Panic boys, Travis, and Shaant would be here soon for Pete's small birthday bash, before his big surprise one tomorrow night, that me, William, Travis and Brendon were planning.

I rolled over, and whispered in Pete's ear.

"Wake up birthday diva."

He stirred a little bit.

"Huh what?" he said, rising up, rubbing his eyes.

"It's June 5th, lover boy." I said, smiling.

"Oh. I'm twenty eight." he said, smiling proudly.

I nodded.

"Happy Birthday." I said, kissing him.

"Thanks. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better, much better." I said.

"Good." he said, kissing me again.

"Better get up, it's already eleven, William will be here in thirty minutes." I said.

"Oh shit, right." he said.

William was coming over early to help with the decorations and what not. The party started at 12.

Me and Pete scrambled for the shower, but felt it easier to just take one together, then we both got dressed, and I went down stairs to wait for William.


Soon, I heard the door open. The good thing about Beckett, was that he was so comfortable with us, that he just walked right in. I ran up to him, and hugged him tight.

"Hello you." he said, putting an arm around me.

"Pete's upstairs shaving or something." I said, looking up.

"Pete's going to love his present from you." he teased.

I rolled my eyes, to hide the nervousness.

"William, what if he gets mad?" I asked.

William chuckled.

"He won't, I promise." He said, facing me, with confident eyes.

"I love you kid." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"Love you too. Just don't forget to take deep breaths, it's cool." he said, rubbing my back.

"I can do this..." I chanted to myself.

"After the cake, in front of everyone. That's where I want you to tell him. While he's opening presents." William told me.

My eyes widened.

"What serious?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yup." he said.

"William! No!" I pleaded.

"He'd love that, it IS his birthday, after all." he said.

I sighed.

"Fine." I said.

Soon, Pete trotted down the stairs wearing a shirt with different colored radios on it, tight jeans, and a skater beanie with a rim.

"Happy Birthday Wentz." William said.

Pete smiled, and gave William a hug.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" William said, running out to the car, and coming back with two boxes. One was wrapped, the other, labeled "Sprinkles Cupcakes."

Pete smiled, and clapped his hands together.

"I do love you." he sang, as he took the box, and opened it up, taking a cupcake out, and eating it, then putting the rest in the refrigerator.

After a half hour of putting up streamers, and banners, which made Pete exited, everyone started arriving.

"Everybody just kind of go into the dining room, we're giving Pete a cake...and some presents."
William told all of the guests.

"Hello gorgeous, haven't seen you in forever." Travis said as he walked in, hugging me, and kissing the top of my head.

"Hey Travie." I said, smiling.

Soon, Pete, who was sitting at the end of the table, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Ryan, Brendon, Jon, Spencer, Shaant, Travis, William, and I, who was sitting at the other end, where all ready to start.

We all sang happy birthday to Pete, William, Travis, Shaant, Brendon, and Patrick being the loudest, as Pete sat in front of a large blue cake, with a Bart skull drawn on it.

After we ended, Pete blew out the candles, and Joe, who was sitting on the left of Pete, sniffed the cake.

"Your cake smells funny, smell it." he said to Pete, pointing to it.

Pete put his head down to smell it, and Patrick and Joe pushed his face into the cake, so that soon his face was a violent color blue, and a violent shade of red.

Everyone was dying laughing, including Pete.

Joe and Patrick got up and found a towel, and after Pete wiped his face of most of the cake, and Joe put the cake aside, he started opening presents, which made my heart race faster.

Travis gave Pete an expensive looking hoodie, and a hat. Brendon got Pete a book, about what I didn't pay attention to, I was to busy wanting to be beamed off the planet. William kept looking at me, giving me confident glances, making sure I'd go through with it. It was to late to back out now, anyway.
Ryan got Pete some books too, and Patrick got Pete some CDs. Joe got him one of those plastic, though heavy duty, light saber toys, that pop out when you press the button, and glow. Pete loved it.
Andy got Pete a cow stuffed animal. He had been trying to convert them all to his ways for ever, he also got Pete a shirt with musical notes on it.
William got Pete a hoodie, which Pete seemed to love a lot, maybe it was an inside joke, because there was popsicles on it, I didn't really want to know, but they laughed forever about it.
Jon got him a Sally stuffed animal, so that his Jack one wouldn't be so lonely, and Spencer got Pete some game for Xbox360. Shaant got him a tiara, which won a few laughs, and a CD. Soon, it seemed as though all eyes were on me, seeing as I was the last one to need to give Pete my present.

I smiled.

"Maybe you should stand up." William said.

"Thanks Bill, just make it harder." I said sarcastically, and quietly.

"Want me to stand up with you?" he asked, as everyone listened, quite confused, to say the least.
I nodded.
Me and William stood.

I gulped.

"Her gift isn't tangible just yet." William said. Everyone still looked confused. Pete especially.

"Uh, hi. Uh, well...I don't know if your going to like this or not...I actually didn't even really pick it out myself." I started.

"Keep going, you can do it." William whispered.

"Pete..." I said.

Pete just looked interested, yet clueless.

I closed my eyes, and tilted my head back.

"I'm...p-p-pregnant." I stammered out fast.

I didn't opened my eyes quite yet, I let five seconds of complete silence pass.

When I did open my eyes, the first thing that hit my eyes was Pete's smile, because it was the biggest thing in the room, by far.

I bit my lip, and smiled a little too.

He just beamed at me, like he was speechlessly the happiest man alive.

I quickly glanced up at William, who was beaming too. It seemed like everyone was.

After a silence, Joe finally broke the silence, as he lisped,

"Dude, that's fucking awesome."

I just shook my head.

As if the last word Joe said was a signal to get up, Pete sprung up, and ran as fast as he could to me, and hugged me so tight I could hardly breath.

"Shit, was that to tight?" he asked letting go quickly, still smiling.

"No, I'm fine." I said, also still smiling.

He hugged me again, and just embraced me for about five long seconds. Then he whispered in my ear,

"Best birthday present ever."

I looked over at William, and gave him the biggest smile in the world, then mouthed 'thank you.' to him. He nodded, and smiled.

After Pete let go of the hug, he looked at me.

"Wait right here, I have something for you, too." he said, running up the stairs. I just watched him.

"Sis!" Shaant said, hugging me.

I just laughed.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" He said, excitedly.

"Me too!" Patrick screamed, hugging me.

"Me three!" Andy said, hugging me next.

"Me Jewish!" Joe said.

Everyone just looked at him.

"And...uh, me two." he said, hugging me.

"I can't wait to make your kid a thug, a straight up g." Travis said, hugging me tight, and giggling.

"MY BEST FRIEND!" Brendon screamed, tackling me with a hug.

"Not too tight Babe." Ryan warned.

"Of course. Well I have you know, this does not get you out of lessons." he said.

I shoke my head.

"Never, I love lessons." I said.

"Good, you better." Brendon said.

After everyone else was done hugging me, and talking amongst themselves about Peter being such a good dad and what not, Pete raced down the stairs.

"Sorry, I was nervous." he said, combing his fingers through his hair. I smiled at his adorable nature. I loved him so much.

"I was going to do this later tonight, but it just seems like the perfect moment now so uhm..." he said, dropping to one knee.

My heart stopped, and I covered my mouth, as he fished in his back pocket, and pulled out a small black box.

He slowly opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. He looked up at me, looking for an expression before he said anything.

"What are you doing the rest of your life?" he asked.

I just stayed silent.

"Not much." I said, getting chocked up.

"Mind spending it with me?" he asked.

"Not at all." I said.

"Marry me?" he asked.

"Yes, of course." I said, tears running. This, HAD to be the happiest day of my life.

He got up, and hugged me, as the whole room exploded into claps and cheers.

"Birthday wishes really do come true." Pete said, as he held me.

"Oh yeah, what'd you wish for?" I asked.

"You. Forever." He said, smiling.

"Well, aren't you dumb?" I said.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"You totally wasted that wish." I said.

"How?" he asked.

"It may not have seemed like it, but you had me at hello." I said, kissing him.

Pete put his hand on my stomach.

"What should we name it?" he asked looking down at not much of an impressive lump, so far.

I laughed.

"Pete, it's like, a month old." I giggled.

"Oh, good. We have time." he said.

I just giggled more.

"But, I don't think I can wait." he said.

"Me neither." I said.

Awww. No, that's NOT the shocker, sorry kids, its MUCH better then that. =] but, that is something to look forward to, huh? Review, or I'll pull a moocow, and kill the kid. Haha, just kidding. But seriously, review or heads will roll.
Sign up to rate and review this story