Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Forty-One

by ryanrossISsove 9 reviews

i lied.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 1435 words

1Moving
NOTEE: I lied. =) Shocker is in the next chapter, not this one. I decided that this chapter was necessary, so I switched. But don't worry, I have the shocker all typed out, and ready for action, so it'll definitely be in the next chapter. =) enjoy, you little jerk heads.
==============================
Rachel's POV-

"Hello?" I said, picking up the phone.

"Hey sis." Shaant said, on the other line.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I told mom and dad." he said.

"WHAT!?" I asked, my heart dropping. They'd kill me.

"About you and Pete, I mean. Not the baby, psht, they'd kill you." he said.

I wiped my forehead.

"Thank god, I was about ready to ring your neck." I said.

"Haha, I know, and you would too." he said, giggling.

"Yup." I said.

"But, they need to find out sooner or later..." he said.

I gulped.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Why don't you bring Pete up to New York to visit?" he said.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking." I said.

"Give them a call." he said.

"I think I shall." I said, gulping.

"Rachel, they're our parents, not tyrants. It'll be fine." he said.

"Yeah, okay...well, I should give them a call." I said.

"Ok, I'll let you go." he said

"Bye" I said, hanging up, and dialing my parents home phone.

It rang twice, then my father picked up.

"Rachel! Long time no talk!" he said.

"Hi dad." I said.

"Shaant's told us you've made something like a 180 transformation." he said.

"Yep." I said.

"He's also told us about...what's his name...when were you planning on telling us you were engaged?" he said.

"Sorry, hehe, it must have slipped my mind. But, I actually called to tell you that I'd love to bring Pete up, so you can meet him." I said.

"Oh sure, I was actually going to ask if you would. Is he a drug addict?" he asked.

"Dad! Of course not!" I said.

"Does he smoke?"

"No."

"Drink?"

"He's straight edge, Dad."

"Good. Is he a sex addict?"

"No!"

"Just checking. Any piercings, or tattoos?"

"Oh uh, well...."

"Oh god, is he some kind a human painting?" he asked.

"He's got a few tattoos, that's it." I said.

"Alright...what does he do for work?"

"He's a famous bassist."

"Oh really? For what band?"

"Fall Out Boy."

"Alright."

"So, we'll be coming up within the next few days, and staying for like three days." I said.

"Sounds lovely baby." he said.

"Okay, well I have to go discuss the trip with Pete, love you dad."

"Love you too, be careful." he said, hanging up.

"PETE!!!!" I screamed through the house. He was like a dog, I love it.

Soon, on cue as always, he ran down the stairs.

"What? Are you okay?" he asked.

I laughed.

"I'm fine. What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"Well, we're going to New York, to see my parents. They'd love to meet you." I said.

"Oh...uh, do they know about..." he said

"About you knocking me up? No." I said

"I wouldn't call it knocking up, Rach. That makes it sound like it was a mistake. It was more of a...a pleasant surprise." he said, smiling.

I giggled.

"Ok, pleasant surprise, what have you. Anyway, we're leaving tomorrow morning." I said.

"Oh, alright." he said.

"Pete, do your parents know?" I asked, as he walked off to pack.

He stopped, and turned around.

"Nope, want me to call them?" he asked.

"Well, you can if you want." I said.

"Alright." he said, picking up the house phone. Wow, no fear.

"Hey mom, It's Pete....Yep....she's good....yeah....hey mom, wanna know something cool?....Rachel's pregnant...." he said, then I saw him pull the phone away from his ear, and close his eyes.

"She's exited." he whispered to me.

I nodded.

"Mom?...Yeah....Of course it's mine!...like a month....yeah....okay....well I'm actually going out to meet her parents tomorrow, so I've got to pack....okay give Dad, Andrew and Hil my love, bye." he said, hanging up.

"Easy as one, two, three." he said, clapping his hands together.

"Wow. My parents are going to flip." I said.

He put an arm around me.

"It'll be fine, I promise." he said, kissing my cheek.

I sighed.

"I sure as hell hope it'll be fine." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT DAY-NEW YORK, AT RACHEL AND SHAANT'S PARENTS HOUSE.

Pete's POV-

The taxi pulled up to a small house in Buffalo, and we got out.

I gulped. What if they didn't like me?

I pulled my hoodie sleeves up over my tattoos, and walked up to the door behind Rachel.

She knocked on the door, and soon I saw a woman wearing an apron open it.

"Rachel!" she exclaimed, hugging her, and kissing her head, the man in the tie behind her doing the same, which I assumed to be her parents.

Her father looked over Rachel, at me.

"And that must be Pete." he said.

"Yep, Mom, Dad, this is Pete Wentz." she said, taking my hand, and pulling me over into the little "family circle" thing they had going on.

Her father shook my hand.

"Rachel's told me much about you, you seem like a good boy." he said, sternly.

I shook my head.

"I try." I said, cracking a smile, but upon seeing that Mr. Hicikyan stayed silent-faced, letting it fade.

"Come on in, you two, dinner's almost ready." Mrs. Hicikyan said.

We nodded, and walked in, Mrs. Hicikyan shutting the door behind.

"Here, let me take you're sweatshirt." Rachel's mom said.

I didn't want my tattoos to be exposed, but I couldn't just say no.

"Thank you." I said, sliding it off and handing it to her.

As soon as my arms were visible, I felt all eyes fall on me, and looked up at both parents starring at my arms, which were covered in tattoos.

"So, do those uh, hurt to get?" Mrs. Hicikyan asked, obviously trying to be friendly.

"The first ones do." I said.

"I'm sure you're used to it by now." Mr. Hicikyan said.

I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

He nodded.

"Are those all of them?" he asked.

"No, I've got one on my ankle of my dog, which is my newest, one on my back, one around my neck, and one on my stomach, it's uh, the symbol of my clothing line." I said.

"You own this clothing line?" Rachel's mom asked, as we heading over to the dinner table.

"Yes." I said, shaking my head.

"Oh wow, so you're a busy boy." she said.

"Mhm, I also model for GAP from time to time, and own a recording company." I said, trying hard not to gloat.

"Wow, I'm impressed." Rachel's father said.

I smiled, I could tell I was turning my first impression around quickly.

The whole night went smoothly, we talked for hours, and by the end of the night, Rachel's parents seemed pretty comfortable with the fact that I was going to be their son-in-law.

Rachel looked a little nervous towards the end of the night, I could tell she didn't want to tell them.

"Well, I'm headed off to bed." Mrs. H said, standing up.

"Me too. Goodnight kids." Mr. H said, afterwards.

"Mom, Dad wait, uh..." Rachel said.

"Whats up honey?" Mr. H said.

"Uh well, I wanted to tell you something..." she said, scratching her neck.

"Whats that, dear?" her mother said.

I suddenly felt a tad bit uncomfortable. What if they got mad?

"Well, this wasn't exactly planned, but me and Pete are kind of having a...a baby." she said, closing her eyes.

Her father looked speechless.

"RACHEL! THAT'S SO GREAT! COME HERE, BOTH OF YOU!" her mother exclaimed, holding out her arms, and embracing me and Rachel both.

"I can't wait!" she said, hugging us.

When we were done, we all turned to Mr. H.

"Ted, your daughters having our first grand child, do you have anything to say to her, like maybe, congratulations?" Mrs. H said.

"I'm just at a loss for words, shocked, I guess. Congrats Rach, I love you. And I'm glad you found such a good guy." he said, smiling.

I was so relieved, he looked mad at first, but I guess it was okay with them.

Rachel looked ten times more relieved then me.

She looked at me, and hugged me.

"Well, it's official. I'm happy." she whispered.

I smiled.

"I'm pretty fucking happy myself." I whispered back, beaming.

=) another filler, reviews are cool for those hot shots too.
Sign up to rate and review this story