Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Five

by xharlequingirl 4 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 909 words

0Unrated
Brendon rubbed his face as he opened his eyes. Somewhere along the way of waiting for Ella to get up, he must have fallen asleep. Looking over to the bed, he noticed that she wasn't even in the bed. Looking over to the bathroom he saw that she wasn't in there. Getting up out of the chair, he walked to the door way and peeked out.

Stretching, Brendon looked down each ends of the hallway until he spotted Ella standing in front of the nursery window. Her face was almost pressed against the glass as she looked at the babies that lay in their cribs before her.

Taking his steps he didn't want anything to be really awkward between the two of them. He knew she was angry and upset. But, he also knew his wife. He knew that she didn't want to make things any harder for them. She would try and bite her tongue, but eventually she would explode.

Getting behind her, Brendon wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. "Hey, baby." He pressed his head against her neck. "I've missed you."

"You missed it, Brendon." She said, her arms crossed across her chest as she looked into the nursery. She hated the feeling of him against her, she was so angry and upset with him.

Brendon was shocked by her admission. She had just brought it up so quickly. That was totally unlike her. "I know, baby. I'm sorry." He whispered as he kissed her shoulder again. "She's beautiful, though."

Bianca lay in the plastic crib just before the window in the first row of babies. She was swaddled tightly in her blanket as her little face was scrunched up as if she had just eaten something sour. Her dark hair spiked all over the place as if she were the little punk rocker baby.

"Of course she is. She would have been beautiful if you had been here." She pushed her hair out of her face as she uncrossed her arms.

"Baby, I said I was sorry." Brendon looked at her. "I'm sorry that I didn't make it on time, but you can't hold that against me forever, can you?"

"You didn't pick up your phone, Brendon. We called and we texted 9-1-1. You should have gotten that, we knew this was a possibility. You could have at least called me back and told me you weren't coming." She kept her eyes on her daughter. "You didn't answer until Pete called. Because your boss is so much more important than your wife, right?" She said as she wiped her eyes.

Brendon frowned as he realized she was crying. The last thing he wanted was for her to cry, but, he had tried to get home. He had gotten the text and then Pete had called and he was on the first plane ride home along with Ryan and even Spencer and Jon had come with him. "Baby, I was in the shower. Then I got the text and Pete called and I got on the first plane. I wish I could have made it. I wish I was here for you. I suck, I know, but please, don't cry." He turned her around and wrapped his arms around her.

Ella shook her head as she moved away from him. She couldn't deal with this right now. He just didn't understand. He just didn't get why she was upset and he wasn't looking to hear her out. "Why don't you go see your daughter, or go home and get your son settled?" Ella told him as she moved away from him and headed down the hall and back to her room.

Brendon sighed as he leaned his head against the window and looked at the babies. "I guess I'm in the dog house, huh, Bianca?" He looked at her. Her eyes were tightly closed as he was sleeping.

He was debating what he wanted to do. He knew he should probably go get Dylan and bring him home from Makayla and Ryan's but once he had him home he wouldn't be able to go back to the hospital with him. He was still too young.

Sighing, he walked back to the room and grabbed his jacket. Ella was laying on her side in the bed as the nurse was taking her blood pressure, which he was sure was through the roof because of how upset she was. "Baby, I'm going to go get Dylan and bring him home and get him bathed and fed and everything. Then I'm going to take him to Mom's and I'll be back." He leaned over and kissed her cheek before walking out of the room.

Ella let out a sigh as she rested her head against the pillow. This wasn't going to get any easier. Right now she just wished she could go home with her baby. She wouldn't have to worry about him bothering her. After all, he was going to leave in a day or so anyway. He was always leaving. He might as well have been married to Ryan, Spencer and Jon. They saw him more than she did anyways.



I'm going to be updating my stories based on reviews so if you want to see more of this just leave me a little review letting me know you want more! The more reviews the sooner that story gets updated. Thanks guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story