Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm just asking to leave. ( CH. TWO UP.)

Chapter Four.

by rainbowsprinkles08 2 reviews

Meh.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 663 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4

"Ok! Let's-" I began.

"Nicole! Where do you think your going??" I heard roared from behind me.

"I told you mom, I'm going out to eat with some friends. I'll be back in a couple hours." I said sounding annoyed and talking slowly like I was talking to a 3 year old.

"Oh no you won't with that attitude! You have no right to speak to me that way!" The woman I call mother said.

"Mom you said I could! Please can we talk about this when I get home I have friends standing outside the door." I said as I opened the door more so she could clearly see my three best friends standing there and waving sheepishly to her.

"Ok you can go, but your grounded for the rest of the week and no tv."

"Mom!! That's not fair I haven't done anything!"

"We'll talk about this when you get back. Just leave." She said as she took yet another drink of wine and went back towards the kitchen.

I don't hate my mom. I really don't like her sometimes, but I don't hate her. We fight most of the time but we're the only ones around. My brother is off at college and my parents got divorced when I was 6 or 7. My dad lives in Rochester with my step- mom. Now, my moms not an alcoholic, at least she claims. But I do think that she does drink too much. There are often times when she will finish a whole bottle of wine in one night, by herself. Not good. I confront her about and she says it wont happen again, but I know it will. She doesn't hurt me, physically, just emotionally.

I watched her walk back into the kitchen, no doubt to refill that horrid wine glass. Then, silently, I turned and walked out the door and joined my best friends on the steps.

I was then flanked by the twins and Emily joined the line on Lane's side.

"You ok, babe?" Meg asked slipped her arm through mine.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

We waved down two taxis and Meg and I got in one and Lane and Emily in eat second.

We're on our way to eat dinner with Panic! At the Disco. I just couldn't get it through my head.

We arrived at Fado just before 7:30. So we went in to check to make sure they weren't there already.

Good thing we did.

We walked toward the back of the restaurant and saw a table with 4 familiar faces.

"Hey" Brendon called from where he was sitting at a table with the rest of his band. There were two tables pushed together and they were sitting in every other seat.

The youngest sitting at the head of the table, empty seat to his right, then Ryan, then empty chair, then at the other end of the table, opposite Brendon, was Spence, then empty chair to his right then Jon then empty chair. I already knew which chair I wanted.

"Hey" I said as I sat down between Ryan and Brendon. I looked up from wehre I was sitting expecting to see everyone following suit, but I only saw Meg sitting diagonally across from me, between Spencer and Jon. So I looked around for Emily and Lane and saw them looking quite hilarious, wide- eyed, mouth alittle slack.

"Erm, Emily, Lane, this is Brendon, Ryan, Spencer and Jon." I said pointing to each one when their name was said. "Guys this is Lane and Emily."

There was a chorus of waving and "Hey's" exchanged. Emily and Lane seemed to regain their composure and moved to sit down. Lane between Ryan and Spencer and Emily between Jon and Brendon.

"Hi, My name is Connie. What can I get you to drink?"

"Coke." -Me.

"Diet coke" -Ryan

"Same." -Lane

"Water" -Spencer

"Red Bull." -Meg

"Iced Tea." -Emily

"Root Beer!" -Brendon

"Whats on tap?" -Jon -.-

Tell me what you think. Please!
Sign up to rate and review this story