Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Seventeen

by countinfives06 0 reviews

17, if you guys read can you review? Even if you didn't like it, I just want some idea of what people think...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1030 words

0Unrated
We've toured around 2 months now and mine and Joe's relationship has been going from strength to strength, I guess you could say we were together now. Billie still doesn't know a thing, and for that I'm thankful, it's not that I'm ashamed of being with Joe its just I'm scared of what he'll (Billie) say. They both mean the world to me, I don't know what I'd do without him, hell I don't even know what I'm going to do when I get back to Cali.
"Only two weeks left of this tour," I said to Pete and Joe as we walked along The Bay the guys were playing in California today and tomorrow, which meant I could sleep in my own bed at home, woohoo!
"Yep, what are you doing after the tour?" Pete asked, I slyly looked over at Joe and smiled, no-one knew about us yet, well unless you count Tré, there's been a few close shaves involving Mike and Billie though, and I'm beginning to think Patrick is catching on...
"Just going back to my desk job at Adeline, nothing exciting, you guys?"
"I still have to find out about Shannon, if she really is pregnant or not, if she is I'll have to work my life around her and the baby." He said looking at the ground.
"When is she coming?" I asked.
"Well she said tonight, but she's cancelled twice already so-"
"Oh my fucking God, Rumer! Why didn't you tell me you were back in town today?!" Pete was cut off by my best friend Riley running towards me, our other friend Claire, not far behind her.
"Riley!" I shouted hugging her," the guys looked from me, to Riley to Claire and back again. "Oh yeah sorry, guys this is Riley and Claire, Riley and Claire this is Pete and Joe." They nodded their heads in recognition. "So do you guys wanna go get something to eat? We can go to Rudy's." Riley and Claire nodded their heads vigorously.
"Rudy's?" Pete asked
"Yeah, Rudy's Can't Fail Café, its Mike's place." I explain leading them in the direction of the diner.
"Hey Moira," I said walking into the Café, Moira is Mike's assistant manager.
"Hey sweetie I heard you were in town, usual table yeah?" I nodded and she led us off to a secluded booth near the back of the diner.
"Take it you're here often then Roo," Joe laughs scooting in beside me.
"Haha yeah, that and it helps Mike's like my 3rd dad."
"3rd?" Pete pipes up.
"Yeah, Billie, Mike and Tré, my dads."
"But what about... Steve right? I thought he was still alive?"
"Oh he is, I just don't think he deserves to be called a dad after giving me over to my grand parents without a fight, you know?" he nodded his head, and Moira came back over asking for our orders, I replied with my usual, Riley and Claire followed suit, Pete and Joe however took slightly longer to make up their minds.
"So how long are you guys in town for?" Claire asked, taking a sip from her milkshake.
"Em... I think we're leaving tomorrow night after the gig-"
"Yep when Shannon eventually gets here." Joe interrupted.
"Who's Shannon? Another one of Tré's girls that he's picked up on tour?" Riley asked.
"Haha no, she's Pete's girl friend, she lives nearby." I told her, Moira came over soon after with our food. We were eating lunch joking and mucking around when my sidekick started blasting out I Wanna Be Sedated by The Ramones, only one person has that ring tone - Billie.
"Hey Billie," I say into the phone, picking up another piece of pasta with my fork.
"Hey Rumer, wait, how did you know it was me?"
"1) Caller ID and 2) everyone has their own ring tones dumbass."
"Oh haha that's real cute, calling me dimbass, you forget who puts a roof over your head," he says chuckling slightly, "Anyway I was just phoning to find out where you guys are, we have to start sound-checking soon and it's going to be kind of hard for Fall Out Boy with only half their band there."
"Oh we're just at Rudy's,"
"Do you want picked up?"
"Em yeah sure," he tells me how long he's going to be (10mins drive) and we say our goodbyes.
"What was all that about?" Joe asks.
"Oh it was just Billie, he's going to pick us up in like 10, is that ok yeah?" I look towards Riley and Caire.
"Yeah that's fine - wait why are you asking us?"
"Because, I'm going to give you these," I say producing 4 spare backstage passes for tonight's show.
"Oh my God, woohoo!" Riley shouts and Moira comes running over asking where the fire is, I tell her everything is fine and offer to help take our things through into the kitchen.
"So how long have you and um... Joe? It is Joe right? The one with the curly hair and coloured tattoos on his arms..."
"Yeah that's Joe, why?" I say absentmindedly grabbing a can of Coke out of the fridge.
"How long have you two been together?" I nearly drop my can, were we really that obvious, I didn't think we were.
"How, how do you figure that?"
"Honey, he's crazy about you, the way he looks at you tells me everything I need to know. Don't worry though hun, I won't tell any of the guys."
"Oh, um, thanks Moira, look I better get going, my uncle will be outside soon." I give her a quick hug and scurry out of the kitchen.
I was right, when I got outside Billie was sitting in my 4x4 obviously getting impatient, he does this thing that when he's impatient he messes up his hair even more than it already is, and then complains that its too messy, I could hear him complaining now.
"Hey Bill, sorry I took a while, I was helping Moira," I mumble as I get into the front seat.
"Uh, huh, just get in; we're going to be late,"
"Well someone has a stick up their ass," I mumbled once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story