Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Eighteen

by countinfives06 0 reviews

18, same as before :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 306 words

0Unrated
Their arrival at the next venue meant the usual chaos with everyone's energies focused on a mutual goal. Billie ordered the other guys around and charmed the caterers while Mike tuned his basses and tried to keep his nerves under control by working out. By sound check Tré had consumed three bottles of beer and was strutting around seeing how many expletives he could work into the original rhythm, he and the guys wrote so long ago and, by show time the bands were fully immersed in there onstage persona. Billie in his usual, black shirt and pants with his red tie, Tré in similar black trousers, black shirt and a black and white tie, Mike was the only one who had changed from their usual, as always he was wearing his tank top, but instead of his tight, black pants, he opted for a looser pair to eliminate any more chances of humiliation.
"Good luck tonight baby," I say walking over to Joe and kissing him lightly on the lips, him deepening it with every second that passed.
"Uh, yeah, um Billie Blue is in here... no! Uh I mean no, I'll get it." We heard Tré shout, not breaking our kiss, I push Joe backwards, into the bathroom, Tré knew we were in here I just didn't want Billie to follow him in and see Joe with his tongue in my mouth, I think it may scar him for life.
"Joe 5 minutes!" Dan shouted outside the door.
"You have to go..." I smirked into his lips; he shook his head, pressing me into the wall.
"Joe! 3 minutes, get your ass out here!"
"Now I have to go," he says smiling grabbing my hand pulling me out Fall Out Boy's dressing room. I hand Joe his guitar and he runs onto the stage following Andy.
Sign up to rate and review this story