Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Nineteen

by countinfives06 0 reviews

19, same as before...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 949 words

0Unrated
"You need to tell him..." Tré says playing drums on my shoulders.
"Tell who what,"
"Tell Billie, and you know fine well what I'm talking about,"
"I know, Tré I know, it's just hard you know? He'll freak and then he'll freak at you because you know -"
"I'm not being dragged into this!"
"I'm afraid you already have-"
"Just tell him Rumer, or I will -"
"You wouldn't -"
"Yes Rumer I would, I'm sick of tiptoeing around Bill, afraid I might let something slip, afraid he might catch you two, he's my best friend and I don't like keeping things from him, I hate it, he tells me everything and I hiding something like this-"
"I get the point Tré, look, give me til after the tour, I'll have thought of something by then..."
"You better had, right I have to go and finish getting ready..." he left me to watch the rest of Fall Out Boy's set by the side of the stage.
45 minutes came and passed, and it was Green Day's turn to rock out, they had been warming up (which consisted mainly of trying to bug me) for the same amount of time that FOB had been playing.
"Why are there no clouds in the sky?!" I shouted at them, Tré looked up to check.
"Because God wants to watch his favourite band again!" I laughed, it was tradition, it always happened before they went on. I followed them to the side of the stage, waiting on Joe to come off.
"Hey Rumer," Joe said coming off the stage to give me a hug.
"Uh, uh, you're so not hugging me when you smell like that," I laughed lightly pushing him away, "None of you are," I add when Pete decided it would be funny to shove my head into his arm pit, I follow them into there dressing room and wait for them to finish showering up. "Where are you guys staying tonight?" I shout over the showers.
"Probably on the buses," Andy shouted back even louder over the sounds of Pete and Patrick screaming that they got shampoo in their eyes.
"You wanna stay with me? Billie's taking Adie to a hotel for the night and Joey and Jake are going to stay with Grandma Olly."
"Yeah sure that would be great," Joe says coming out the shower in a towel winking at me.
"Being a bit presumptuous are we not Mr. Trohman?" I say quieter so the others don't hear.
"Hey don't shoot a guy for trying," he says sitting down beside me, I peck his lips and reply:
"You don't have to try that hard."
"He doesn't have to try that hard with what?" Patrick asks coming out the shower block, the rest of the guys following.
"Oh nothing, just slagging him off with his guitar skills," he seemed content with that answer, shrugged his shoulders and went to get changed.
After the gig Claire and Riley ran in with their boyfriends, said a quick thanks, and goodbye, then left.
"Billie, the guys are gonna stay over tonight, keep me company, is that ok?" I asked my uncle after Green Day came out the showers and changed.
"Yeah that's fine Rumer, the spare rooms are made up anyway," Adie answered, "We'll be back sometime tomorrow, probably after noon, you know what Billie is like when it comes to checking out-"
"He never leaves earlier than he has to, I know, I know, he's worse than Ross from friends! When we were checking out that hotel we had the party in, it was the same lady everytime at the desk, she must have thought we were freaks, we came down to check out and we had to get Tré and Mike to hold him back so that he would let me check out 5mins before noon, so that we wouldn't be late!" I said, Adie shook her head, laughing; she came over to give me a hug.
"Separate beds," I guess aunt Adie knows too then... this will cause a major up roar when I (eventually) tell Billie...
We drove home in my jeep, deciding along the way that they were going to force me to watch scary movies from Billie's stash, seriously I knew there was something I had to do before leaving for tour - chuck out all the scary movies, I really hate them!
We started off with Chucky, there is something about a living doll that is petrifying, you know? I got the popcorn whilst Pete put it in the dvd player, I finished making the popcorn and settled my self down beside Joe, leaning my head on his shoulder, his arms round my waist. Patrick cocked an eyebrow and sat down on the other side of me. During the movies, I inched my self closer and closer to Joe, hiding my head in the crook of his neck, is it wrong to enjoy being scared shitless?
6 hours later, everyone decided it was time for bed, and we went upstairs, everyone going into the rooms I had allocated for them earlier, I went into mine, changed in my bathroom and got into bed; I was almost asleep when Joe popped his head round the corner, a devious glint in his blue eyes.
I pushed him up against the door, pressing my lips into his.
"Roo, not that I'm not enjoying this or anything -"
"That's apparent-" I smirk looking down, he blushed.
"-but I'd rather have bruises from something other than the door handle in the morning," still smirking, I allow him to guide over to the bed, I land on it, on my back, Joe following, landing on top of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story