Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Twenty

by countinfives06 1 review

20, same as before...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 544 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning in his arms, a smile still firmly planted on my lips. I watched him sleep for a while, watched the rhythm of his breathing, his lips curling into a smile every now and again; obviously dreaming, his eyes opened.
"Morning," I whisper, he blinks his eyes a couple of times to adjust to the bright Californian sun coming through my open wooden veneer blinds. His reply is a kiss.
"Hey Rumer - AHH! Shit my eyes!" Patrick and Andy came into my room and abruptly left again.
"Aw shit." I say laughing slightly. I get up, putting some clothes on, and Joe follows my lead, doing the same thing. We go downstairs and are greeted by an audience.
"Explain. Now" Patrick says between mouthfuls of waffle.
"It just sort of happened Patrick,"
"So you hide the fact your seeing each other from everyone?!"
"No, look it wasn't - isn't like that!" Joe said trying to explain.
"So how was it Joe?!"
"Patrick why are you flying off the handle over this?! It doesn't technically concern you." I say.
"Because you've been leading Pete on for weeks Rumer! He's starting to fall for you pretty hard!"
"I haven't been leading him on! I help him through some shit, there's a huge difference," there was silence for a few moments before Patrick spoke up again.
"So how was it guys, think you can keep it hidden and hope no-one will find out? But it wasn't just anyone you wanted to keep it quiet from was it?"
"What are you on about Patrick?"
"I'm talking about your uncle, Billie, he'd freak if he found out, what's the matter, a rock-star not good enough for his precious little girl?!"
It's not like that - right Rumer?" Joe turned to me, "Rumer?"
"I, I..."
"Well isn't this just brilliant!"
"Joe please..."
"Please what Roo? Please sit back and not care that the person I love-"
"What?"
"You heard me; I said love, sit back and watch the person I love - that's you by the way-"
"Joe I think she gathered that..." Andy said walking into the kitchen, obviously having heard everything that had been said.
"-Watch her family despise me,"
"Baby they don't despise you! I just had a bad relationship with a rock-star at one point, we went out for ages, that and Billie knows the lifestyle better than anyone, he just doesn't want me to get hurt, like last time..."
"But I would never hurt you..." he says looking down at his feet.
"I know that, everyone here knows that, I'm sure even Tré knows that, and he's oblivious to practically everything, but Bill acts like my dad, you know what dad's are like with their little girls. Billie always wanted a little girl, I guess I'm as close as he's gonna get. And I promise you, I'll tell him about us, because I think I love you too, and I don't want this to end."
"When?"
"When what?"
"When are you going to tell him?"
"After the tour, just to make sure there isn't any tension in confined spaces." I walk over to him, "I will tell him Joe, just you know, give me time," I say kissing him lightly on the lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story