Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

The day after yesterday...

by patdfan27 0 reviews

So Brendon and Izzie are together but how are the others going to take it? Read, Rate and Review please :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-05-31 - 1604 words

0Unrated
Izzie's POV

So after I insisted Brendon join me in the bath tub to make me feel better, we both fell fast asleep until there was banging on the door. Due to it was Brendon's room I let him answer the door while I was still in bed.

"Hey rise and shine motherfucker!" Only Jon and Pete can be that annoying at 11 o'clock in the morning.

"Yea good morning to you too."

"So we are getting ready to go site seeing and we want everyone to be downstairs in like an hour."

"Ok not a problem."

"Oh and can you see if can wake up both Izzie and Will because neither of them are answering their doors. Or maybe they had a sleepover in one of their rooms if you get my drift."

"I highly doubt that. But I make sure both are up and ready in an hour. Bye guys." I heard Brendon close the door and sneak back into bed.

"Do we have to go site seeing today? I was hoping we can stay in bed all day, naked. And order room service and have more sex."

"Dear Jesus I created a sex monster."

"Yes you did."

"Well before anymore of that and site seeing I think you should talk to Will."

"Yea your right. Can you hand me one of your hoodies and my purse?" Brendon bent over the side of the bed to hand me one of his many hoodies and my purse. I got up out of bed with the clothes Brendon let me wear last night and threw on the hoodie and proceeded to leave.

"Wait you are going over there wearing my clothes?"

"Yea because if I go change into my clothes it might take me awhile. And besides I totally look hot in you clothes just admit it." As I bent down to give him a kiss.

"You look so fucking sexy in my clothes. Now go before I rip them off of you."

"See you in a bit. Love you."

"Love you too." I closed Brendon's door making sure there was no on in the hallway before I went to Will's room. Will had given me the spare key to his room "just in case I got lonely and needed company." I unlocked the door quietly just incase he was sleeping, but he wasn't. Instead he was in the middle of having sex with another woman until he heard the door close and heard me laughing.

"Isabella, I can explain." Will said as he pushed the other woman off of him.

"Oh it's ok no need to explain your sexual endeavors to me. I was just stopping by to tell you that I think we need to see other people because I love someone else and the gang wants us downstairs in an hour to go site seeing. But don't let me stop you from having fun. See you later Will and nice to met you naked woman." I left Will's room and knocked on Brendon's door.

"Back so soon. How did Will take the news?"

"Quite well I think. Seeing how he was screwing another woman when I told him, better than to be expected."

"He was in bed with another woman? I should be upset because technically he cheated on you but you cheated on him with me, so I guess we are even?"

"Yep we are. I would say we can continue where we left off but we have to get ready for some site seeing. Yay! Not."

"But then when we come back we can finish where we left off, maybe in your room this time?"

"Oh yea? But wait, what are we going to tell the others about us?"

"The truth?"

"That sounds like a plan to me. Now let me go get ready in my room." I kissed him goodbye and got ready in my room. 30 minutes later Brendon knocked on my door seeing if I was ready.

"Izzie you have no one to impress because you have me."

"I wanted to impress you and make you think that I am the sexiest woman you ever been with."

"I already think that."

"Good, now let's go tell the world that." We got on the elevator and made out before it hit the lobby. Brendon grabbed a hold of my hand and kissed the back of it assuring me everything would be ok. As we walked up to the rest of the group Ryan jumped from his seat and nearly passed out.

"Please tell me you to are a couple and you professed your undying love to one another?"

"Yes and yes?"

"Whoo! Hey everybody Brendon and Izzie are finally a couple. Now everyone owes me 30 bucks. Come on cough it up."

"Wait you guys betted this morning that we would become a couple on this trip?"

"No we betted when you two left the restaurant and we knew you would come back Izzie because you left your purse. So we all said that you two would tell each other the truth and become a couple. I wasn't expecting this so soon. But what about Will?"

"What about me and what is up with people handing you money and the two of you holding hands?"

"Brendon and I are in love with one another and are a couple. I thought I told you in your room when you were screwing some tramp?"

"Whatever makes you happy I am happy for the two of you I guess...?"

"Aww I know you mean that in the nicest way. So are we going site seeing or what because I know something else I would rather be doing right now. No pun intended."

We spent all day site seeing and everyone decided to head back to the hotel because everyone was exhausted. When we got back to my hotel room I handed Brendon the key so he could open the door. He was having a little trouble opening the door due to I was too busy nibbling at his ear and sucking on his neck just to get him excited. As soon as he open the door he pulled me in and automatically started to pull each others clothes off. Well more like ripping because the button down shirt I was wearing became button-less once Brendon got a hold of it.

Once when both of us were almost completely naked I pushed Brendon on the bed. I crawled up to him and began kissing his neck and whispered gently "what do you want me to do to you?" while nibbling at his ear.

"Anything?"

"Anything..." biting at his lip gently but forcefully.

"Even giving me head?"

"Well how do I do that?" trying to act as innocent as possible while gently stroking my fingers up and down his body.

"Well first you run your tongue all over the head of my dick and then you suck my whole dick in your mouth. While you are sucking you also jerk off my head too."

"Sorta like this?" I moved down and removed Brendon's boxers. I ran my tongue all over his dick like he told me and began to take in every inch of him. Of course for it being my first time ever giving head my gag reflexes weren't all that great, but I tried not to let my discomfort ruin Brendon's pleasure. I continued to suck and jerk him off until he mumbled, "I am going to cum." As soon as he released into my mouth I tried my best to swallow everything he released and I succeed for the most part. He brought me back up for a kiss and whispers "Your turn."

He flips us over so that he is on top. He begins to suck on my neck and breast hard while nipping at them at the same time. He finally makes his way to my panties and took them off. Within seconds his tongue was completely engulfed inside of me making me moan out loud. I began twisting the sheets and then began to dig my nails into Brendon's back making him go deeper until I finally came. He smiled and brought himself up to me, "enjoyed yourself much?"

"Shut up!"

"Excuse me?"

"Shut up and fuck me already!" As soon as I said that Brendon thrust into me making me moan even louder than before. Unlike the night before where I was very apprehensive of how fast he was going at first I made sure he was going fast and deep making it very pleasurable for the both of us. I arched my back making him go deeper until I couldn't take it much longer. I came hard and after a few more thrust Brendon came too and collapsed beside me and started kissing my cheek. I placed my hand on his face and smiled at him.

"You sure know how to wear out a girl."

"You shouldn't talk, I am just as exhausted as you are."

"I love you too much you know?"

"Yea I know, and I love you too."

"We should get some sleep. We have to get up in a few hours for our train to Paris."

"You are going to love it there."

"Why because of the fashion that I am obsessed with?"

"And I thought you were obsessed with sex and me? But yea and at night with the lights."

"I can't wait, but please can we get some sleep?"

"Yea, sleep tight."

"You too," and like that both of us were fast asleep and slept until morning and left for Paris.
Sign up to rate and review this story