Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Ten

by rainydaykid13 4 reviews

Haunted once again by the nightmares of his childhood, Pete is beginning to fear that these twisted scenes may be more than figments of his imagination, that they may be trying to warn him of somet...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 290 words

0Unrated
I lay on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

I'm so in over my head, how was I gonna save this girl?

And what if my nightmares aren't predicting anything, if I'm just out of my mind?

My thoughts swam around in my head, nearly drowning me.

"Pete?" Came a voice from the doorway.

I sat up and turned around, to see Rae leaned against the door frame, a look in her eyes that made me want to do anything in the world to save her.

Oh God.

I mentally slapped myself.

I can't love her.

This is strictly business, I keep the wack-job from killing her, she leaves, and I get back to my life.

End of story.

No questions asked.

But then again...

I shook those thoughts from my head as she entered the room, sitting down on the couch next to me.

My heart skipped a beat.

Damn...

"Pete," she spoke again, twiddling her thumbs absently, staring at her hands as though they were the most interesting thing in the world,"I'm sorry."

My expression softens,"It's not your fault," I tell her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I mean, I'm sorry for not believing you, and for getting you into all this. I guess I'm just bad luck."

"No, don't worry about it. It's fine. I don't want anything to happen to you. I'd never let it," I say, as she lifts her eyes to look at me,"Ever."

She shakes her head,"You don't mean that. I mean -"

"No, I mean it," I say firmly,"I - I love you, Rae."

"Pete I -"

I silence her by pressing my lips to hers, my hand matted in her hair.

I'm so in over my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story