Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Eleven

by rainydaykid13 5 reviews

Haunted once again by the nightmares of his childhood, Pete is beginning to fear that these twisted scenes may be more than figments of his imagination, that they may be trying to warn him of somet...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-06-01 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 484 words

0Unrated
I pull away quickly, realizing the severity of what I've just done.

"I uh, I, I'm," I stutter, tripping all over my words.

I don't know exactly what to say.

"I'm sorry," Rae says hurriedly, looking down at her hands again.

"No, don't be, it was me," I say, finding my voice.

"Pete I can't let you do this, if we're together that could put you in even more danger than you're already in," she says, tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take," I place my hands over hers and look her dead in the eyes, the sincerity of my words visible across my complexion.

"I love you, Rae."

I lean in, kissing her again, softly as I hear some one enter the room, but choose to ignore them.

I feel myself smirk as I hear Emma gasp and mutter an incoherent, "Crap. Everyone's hooking up but me."

I pull away and smile,"Rae, whatever it takes."

And that's all I had to say.

---

I walk into the kitchen the next morning, weary from the nightmares, dark circles beginning to form under my eyes.

I feel older than twenty-seven, and I'm sure I look it.

Rae is sitting at the table, across from Patrick, who has the goofiest look on his face.

I follow his line of vision, curious as to what could make him go all googley-eyed like that.

Then I realize it: Emma.

I kiss Rae on the top of the head, making a mental note of how her hair smells of lavender, a smell that I want to remember forever.

It's kind of funny, how Patrick has suddenly fallen for Emma, and she's totally oblivious to it.

No wonder Patrick hasn't had a girlfriend in almost three years.

I've seen fifth graders who are more romantic.

"Whatcha looking at, Patrick?" Emma giggles, taking a sip of her milk.

Patrick shakes his head and turns his attention back to his pop tart.

I can see him blush.

Emma smiles,"Don't be embarrassed."

Well, she catches on quick.

"I, um, I'm not," He looks up,"Why would I be embarrassed?"

Rae snickers.

I bite my tongue before giving in, I start snapping my fingers the way Patrick does when he warms up and start tapping my toe like an idiot.

Oh man this is going to embarrass him if he catches on.

Do I care?

Hell no!

Crazy little thing called love
This called love
It cries
In a cradle all night
It swings
It jives
It shakes all over like a jelly fish,
I kinda like it
Crazy little thing called love


I sing, my voice raspy from the constant vomiting, but receive a glare from Patrick and a giggle from Emma nonetheless.

And for that moment in time, it feels like life's almost... normal.

---

Ahhhh that was a filler to the max
Sign up to rate and review this story