Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Colorado Springs

02: Hit Me With Your Best Shot

by Cynicallove 0 reviews

continuation

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 809 words

0Unrated
Three days later and everyone was on a plane to Colorado. Phoenix was still unhappy about Patrick and his friends, and even Melissa, being with them. It had always been Phoenix and Tava, Tava and Phoenix. No one else aside from their families who they met there. To top it off, Phoenix got stuck next to the two lovebirds who were constantly kissing right next to her. Phoenix sighed, already figuring this trip would be among one of the worst, and put her head phones on, trying to drown out the noise next to her.

Phoenix fell asleep with her music going and was abruptly woken up by Pete, one of Patrick's friends. The plane was almost completely empty except for a couple of people who were on their way out. Pete took off her headphones and smiled.

"Wake up sunshine. We're in Colorado." He said with a laugh as Phoenix groaned.

"Go away fuck face's friend" Phoenix mumbled through a yawn as she got up and shoved her way out of the row and into the aisle to retrieve her carryon from the compartment above.

"Well aren't we just oh so pleasant when we wake." Pete said with a laugh.

"Back off or I'll rip off your nuts." Phoenix said before leaving the plane and going into the airport where Everyone was waiting.

"Thanks for waking me up Tav." Phoenix growled before walking down to the luggage claim, everyone following her.

They went down to the luggage claim and waited about 10 minutes before the luggage carrousel started, and another 20 minutes before everyone's luggage was found and grabbed off the carrousel. They lugged all their luggage outside where they called a taxi van to take them to their resort. Melissa sat up front, Patrick and Tava in the middle and, with Phoenix's luck, she was stuck in the back with Pete, Andy and Joe, her on the edge next to Pete. Throughout the entire car ride to the resort, Pete kept asking Phoenix random questions, annoying her to no end. She would have to remember to kill Tava for dragging along Patrick and his friends later.

When they got to the resort, Phoenix pushed her way out of the van, going into the trunk and grabbing her stuff instantly and marching into the resort lobby. A couple minutes later she was met with the other 6 members, with Melissa on her phone, a smile on her face. About a minute later, she hung up her phone, turning her attention to the group.

"Mizzy's mom is doing better so she's on her way up right now." Melissa said excited. Phoenix groaned. It wasn't that she didn't like Jasmine; Jasmine, Melissa and her were the best of friends. But it also meant that the original rooming plan was going to be reinstated, which meant she wouldn't be sharing a room with Melissa anymore, who would now be sharing with Jasmine. Her only other roommate would have been Tava, except for the fact that Tava insisted on rooming with Patrick, which was probably for the best since she would have ended up rooming with someone else so she wouldn't have to hear the two of them.

"Ok then. Melissa and Mizzy will room together. Me and Patrick. Joe and Andy and then Phoenix and Pete. That works." Tava said as Phoenix shot a death glare at Tava as she went to go get their rooms. Phoenix sighed. This was definitely in the top 3 worst vacations to Colorado ever.

"Looks like we're roommates." Pete said from next to Phoenix.

"Oh joy" Phoenix spat out sarcastically as she waited for Tava to give her the room key. All she wanted to do was get her board ready, go up the ski lift and then board down. She just wanted to get as far away from Pete as soon as possible. He was really getting on her last nerve.

It wasn't even that she didn't like him. She was just annoyed by his current presence. Colorado Springs had always been a place for her family, the Flores, and Tava's family, the Southards', to get together and for Tava and Phoenix to have quality time they didn't normally get because of school, work, or now, Patrick. Tava and Phoenix always shared a room and spent the entire vacation together but Tava was ditching her for Patrick and she was stuck with Pete. She didn't hate Pete though. That would be the wrong impression. He was always nice when Patrick dragged him, Joe and Andy along to their house. He made polite conversation with her, trying to include her when Tava left with Patrick and she was stuck with just the guys. Overall, he had always been decent towards her, and it wouldn't be terrible to be sharing a room with him. Simply put, she was just grumpy.
Sign up to rate and review this story