Categories > Original > Fantasy > Its in the Blood

Until we meet Again

by darkdreams 0 reviews

When he disappeared she thought that was the last of him She was wrong After he disappeared she thouth that was the End She was wrong Live the Past

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 598 words

0Unrated
I hadn't head from Luke once. Not at all. I hadn't seen him had a phone call nothing. It was like he had completely forgotten about me. I was meandering through the cemetery that fateful day when I met him again. I was going to town. Since I didn't have a car I had to walk and the fastest way was through the cemetery. I hadn't bought anything so I didn't have anything to carry except my purse.

I don't my grave yards not really. After living across from one all your life you get used to it. But cemeteries can still spook you. He was walking down in the opposite direction, pausing by some graves. He must have heard me since I was humming pretty loudly but he made no show of it. Until we almost passed each other. He scared the life out of, turning quickly on his heel and grabbing my forearms in an iron tight grip.

'It' a cemetery' he hissed through bloodshot eyes 'Show some respect'

'Luke' I whispered unsure about how he was feeling and he looked pretty angry to me.

'Sara?' he looked surprised 'What are you doing here?' he let go of my arm thankfully. Luke continued to look at me suspiciously.

'Taking a short cut' he eyed me apprehensively. I could see he didn't approve of my reasons. 'What are you doing down here then?'

'Thinking' he answered in a monotone walking away.

'No way' I said quickly 'Your not getting away from me so easily this time' I said 'So how come you didn't call em like you said' Luke blushed and mumbled something. 'What?'

He raised his voice 'It got wet and the ink ran' he grinned at him. I should have thought something like that to happen. Bad luck seems to surround the people around me. Not me just the people. 'Can I have your number again then?' he asked. He looked at me full on for the first time that day. Again I noticed his eyes. They weren't so pretty bloodshot and I couldn't believe this but hungry.

I flicked my hair over my shoulder away from my throat. His eyes watched my hand, but stayed on my throat after my hand stopped moving. 'Yes' I said slowly, concerned by his behaviour.

'Good' he gave me a tight lipped smile.

'Are you alright' I asked curious.

'I'm fine' he answered gruffly. Then he surprised me by twisting around and taking my shoulders in his hands. 'Why shouldn't I be?' I felt my knees go weak as he leaned forwards. Drowsiness came over me. I didn't notice his lips on mine. I only heard the words 'I am sorry Sara so sorry' before the world exploded before my eyes, and a sharp pain sliced through my neck.

When I woke up I didn't know where I was. I turned over on what seemed to be my bed. There was blood on the white pillow. As soon as I moved I felt pain. Running through my blood and pounding in my head. I screamed aloud not expecting the pain. Luke came rushing into the room.

'So you're awake' he said. I didn't say anything lest I scream out again. 'Don't worry darling it'll all be over soon' I noticed his eyes were no longer bloodshot. The rest of the night I sank in and out of consciousness. Pain was there all the time. Even in my dreams.


- - - - - - - - - -

Please read and review
Sign up to rate and review this story