Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More than just a camping trip

Confusion

by Korikian 0 reviews

Atlanta is rescued by a mysterous figure but where is Archie? by the way do complain if i can't spell mysterious properly most of the time

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 838 words

0Unrated
Ok here's chapter 5 I kept getting so many ideas about what I should write but I've decided on this so enjoy
p.s. I hope everyone know that very little planning is in this so I basically am winging it

Chapter 5 : Confusion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I said let go of me you creep" yelled Archie as he took out his Hephaestus whip and slashed her across the face.

"Ahhh" she screamed "you fool you will pay for what you did one way or another" she said in agony

"Tell me where Atlanta is now!" yelled Archie.

"Ah young love Archie , love will be your downfall" she cackled as she turned black and started to seep into the ground.

""AHHHH!!" echoed through the forest and Archie had heard that voice long enough to know who it was. "Atlanta!!" he yelled running to in the direction the scream came from. He ran through the forest faster than he had ever ran before. "Oh Atlanta I hope I can make it in time" he panted heavily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wh..who are you?" Atlanta stuttered looking at the hooded figure who had just saved her "Why did you save me? What's going on?" she yelled

"Boy you sure ask a lot of questions" the figure said helping her up "come on lets get some shelter before someone else comes"

"Ok but what was that thing that looked like Archie?" she asked as she began to run alongside the figure towards the cover of the woods.

"I will answer these questions in time , but the most important thing is that we get cover before more of these creatures come out" he said "Now be quiet before someone hears us"

"But what about Archie?" she asked rather loudly as they disappeared into the shadows of the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Atlanta! Where are you?" yelled Archie as he reached a clearing with a beach he saw this thing on the ground and running up to it he saw that it was..Him!" "Oh no Atlanta must have gotten attacked by the same thing that attacked me, I've got to find her!" suddenly he saw a flash from the corner of his eye heading into the woods. "That must be Atlanta!" he said hopefully as he ran towards the forest to find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow this is shelter to you" Atlanta said in awe looking up at a large tree house "did you build this thing?" she asked the figure who began to climb up the large tree

" stop asking questions for a few minutes and start climbing" he mumbled as he climbed onto a large branch

"Fine but how do I know that your not going to hurt me?" she asked

"look if I was going to have hurt you I would have done so by now" he answered "now start climbing and hurry I can sense danger coming closer towards us"
"what danger? What's coming towards us she asked getting nervous

"look there are dangerous creatures like Chrysaor and more shape shifting creatures like the one that attacked you back by the beach, now for the last time climb up this tree or you'll be in great danger" he said

"Ok" she said grabbing a branch she sill didn't know if she could trust the figure but right now he was her only hope.

Howls and snarls began to come from the forest making the 2 climb even faster nobody wanted to be out in the forest when it was night time...if they could help it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Atlanta wait up" yelled Archie as he chased the figure through the forest "its me the real Archie!!" he yelled to the figure. It suddenly turned sharply around and walked towards Archie stopping a few feet away from him "Atlanta I'm so glad your ok" he said "I thought something had happened when..." but he trailed of as the figure stepped into the moonlight. "Your not Atlanta he yelled you're the same thing that attacked us!" he yelled turning around and running through the forest.

"Archie is that you?!" he heard as Atlanta stepped out in front of him "I was so worried are you ok?" she asked

"Oh is that really you Atlanta I'm so gla..." he began to say until he noticed the red glow in her eyes. " No not again!" he said as he ran off in another direction.

"Oh Archiekins its me the real Atlanta", "Archie I'm so glad I've found you", " Over here Archie I'm the real one!" echoed through the forest

"No! none of you are real now just leave me alone" He yelled running faster that he had ever ran in his life. he ran until he couldn't anymore and he collapsed out in a clearing.

"Archie!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Who is the mysterious figure? What will happen to Archie? Who knows not even me cuz I'm still winging it(

Ok how did you like the latest chapter I figured it was appropriate to end it like this so please give me some advice cuz I don't want this to totally suck.
Sign up to rate and review this story