Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Forty-Six

by ryanrossISsove 10 reviews

Only one more chapter to go. =(

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-23 - 806 words

1Exciting
Pete's POV-

"You're the egotistic, teen heart throb, self obsessed, bassist of the shitty band fall out boy, who likes to take pictures of his penis."

My body tossed, and turned as quotes just filled my head, my sleep.

"I DON'T LIKE FALL OUT BOY! AND I HATE YOU! SO GET OUT!"

I moaned. Wake up, Wentz. Wake up.

"Get out of my room now, Pete"

"Deep dislike, you've moved up the scale, Pete. Feel proud. Strong, deep dislike."

"I can't go on tour with you, because I might fall in love with you."


Memories of these things that Rachel's said where just echoing in my head.

"Pete Wentz saved my life, literately."

"Pete! Its...not what you think!"


I moaned again, and tossed and turned.

"Pete, please. I was drunk."

"Pete, don't cry."

"Pete, I didn't mean it! I don't love Gabe like I love you!"

"I didn't miss you're voice, because I hear it, on the radio all the time, and on TV, but I guess I missed talking to you, too."

"I never got to truly apologize...so here's a half ass, not very well thought out sorry."


....


"I love you, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz."

"I love you, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz."

"I love you, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz."


I shot up, and rubbed my eyes, then looked down.

"FUCK. Fuck." I said, looking at the blood on my fists.

The fucking marrow transplant didn't fucking work. MOTHER FUCKER.

I looked over at Rachel, who was stirring from her sleep in the chair next to my bed. She really needed to go home and get some real sleep.

"Honey, will you pass me a tissue?" I asked, calmly.

She rubbed her eyes, and looked at me.

"Pete...they're bleeding?" she whispered.

I nodded. "Yeah, I need some tissues." I said, again.

She stretched back, and grabbed me some tissues.

I wiped my eyes.

"How do you feel? Other then the eyes?" she asked.

"I feel a lot better, actually." I told her.

She shook her head. "I just hope the transplant worked, baby. I'd be crushed if it didn't." she said, clutched her heart.

"It did, my eyes are only recovering." I told her.

Soon, the doctors came in to take a look at me. "Doctor, Pete's feeling much better." Rachel said, immediately.
"No bleeding?" they asked. I sighed, and handed him the bloody tissue.
"Hmm.." he said, observing the tissue.
"What is it doctor?" Rachel asked. "You're feeling much better, you say?" he asked, again.
"I could run a marathon with Hey Chris, and beat him. Literately." I said.

Rachel chuckled a bit. And the doctor just examined the tissue.

"Not as much blood as usual." he said, to himself.

I nodded. "Yeah, that too. Not as much blood." I said, repeating the doctor, as Rachel laughed, and put a hand on her stomach.

"Cay's kickin'." she blurted.

"Aww!" I cooed, out stretching a hand to feel for myself.

"I'm going to go run some tests with this blood, and I'll give you some updates later." he said, trudging off.

I smiled, and looked up, as I felt my daughter practically kick the shit out of Rachel. Good thing she was so small.

"She's going to be like me. Jumping off amps, breaking and kicking things..." I said.

"Oh god..." Rach giggled.

"Hey you in there, calm down! Save it for your first tour." I said to Rachel's stomach.

"I know right?" Rachel said.
Soon, I heard a knock on the door, and looked up to see Patrick and William.

"Hi guys." I said, keeping my hand on Rachel's stomach.

"Hi Pete, how's everything?" Patrick said, as William trotted over to Rachel.

"Good, I might be better. I feel better, they're just running some tests." I said.

"Awesome." Patrick said.

"Is she moving around?" William asked, bending down and looking at Rachel's stomach.

Rachel nodded.

"She's tearing up the place." she said, with a smile.

"Well she IS a Wentz. It's expected." William said, putting a hand on it.

He soon pulled it away.

"Oh my god! It's moving!" he said, with some surprise.

"She, William." I corrected.

"She, sorry. But...she's really moving around!" he said, again.

"What did you expect?" Rachel said.

"I-don't know..." William said, with a smirk.

I giggled.

"It's for real moving?" Patrick asked.

"Come see for yourself." I said, taking my hand off the stomach to make room for Patrick's.

Patrick put his hand on her, and gasped.

"WHOA!" he exclaimed, as William giggled, feeling her move around.

"I'm glad you all find this SO amusing." Rachel said.

Soon, the doctor came in, with a stack of paper. "Oh, hello boys." he said, directing it at William and Patrick with a head nod. "Hello." Patrick said, and William waved.

"Okay Pete, now as for your health..."
Sign up to rate and review this story